All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #23'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Truly excellent. I look forward to the next installment.

(Not particularly eloquent, but certainly sincere.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want more

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WORD

5. Still love your stuff. 'Peak' means tip top like a mountain peak, or peak performance. To sneak a quick look is to peek. A small thing but noticeable in a story as good as this. Your word is 'PEEK'.

MichaelG

hubbyfantasieshubbyfantasiesover 10 years ago
I can't be the only one!

Damn. I can't be the only one who has found this burst of "Files" to be cock-hardening material over and over again! There are a folks who seem to only be happy when they can rob others of happiness. I hope you ignore nay-sayers and keep on writing. My wife and I are BIG fans!

unh0unh0over 10 years ago
It's said that our mind is the most

erogenous and sexual part of our whole body. It's true. And any regular reader of Literotica.com acknowledges this truth, not with their words, but with their actions (ie., the portion of our precious free time spent reading stories here looking for gold). You, my love, have proven in such a few weeks to be a temptress of awesome talents and subtlety, a mistress beyond our wildest dreams. You are among the elite top few writers here who can tease and delight our minds to distraction in such incredibly short amounts of space. Don't stop stroking our minds until YOU run out of ideas or interest. WE, your now loyal fans, love you and wait with lustfully lidded eyes for your next heavy petting session with our imaginations! Do it because YOU want to, because you return our love as well. And to hell with those who have inadequate (read: simply too small) minds for your talented hands to be interested in. The rest of us can't blame you for not being able to work up interest in pleasing them. But we offer our MUCH larger sexual organs (our minds) for your playtime enjoyment as well as ours. I'll be waiting for you......

hubbyfantasieshubbyfantasiesover 10 years ago
Make this Comments Section our PETITION FOR AVERAGE WIFEY TO PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

If you are like me and want to encourage Kathleen (AverageWifey) to continue writing, ADD your comment below mine with the simple title ~ "PLEASE KEEP WRITING!"

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Settled in

I like the 'serial' aspect of these posts more than the (very) loosely connected instances! AW has managed to make me nervous for Sweetie's awkward (but self-imposed) situation. Yeah, her BFF is now in control, with no skin -that we know of- in the game, but she was trusted with something that should have been kept private (or, better, not done AT ALL!) BUT, it does make for an exciting story!

unh0unh0over 10 years ago
To cantbuymy

I guess you've never had a hot, imaginative woman in your life to be calling the woman in these stories a "slut"?! Really?! Either you are just a moron, or you are one of those who just wants to be contrary for the sake of being contrary. Either way, your brash (and totally off the wall) comment says more about YOU in a negative way then it does this writer. In fact, it sooo doesn't even fit this situation, one wonders if you've even read the story at all.

scut001scut001over 10 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

I normally don't leave comments but Average Wifey has become one of my favorite authors. Keep it Wifey, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ unh0

And your comment tells everyone you are retarded.

1* story.

unh0unh0over 10 years ago
To Anon

Thank you!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Averagewhorewife is one of the LW authors who rates a *2 for anything she writes. After 25 chapters, you know what you get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous