All Comments on 'Interview with Tentacle Demon Ch. 03'

by PervOtaku

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Since he is part human I am thinking impregnation on the horizon. Please make your stories at two full pages.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
Follow up from Anon

He's half human so pregnancy is possible?

... His dad got a human pregnant without being half... I'd be more surprised if he doesn't have children. And with him having a telepathy gene (which is assumed for use in feeding) they might know he's ... in trouble?

I want to know what a daughter of his would be like, personally. Epic story, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome Concept

The image of this clinical scientist removing her clothes, closing her eyes and telling him to do it to her before she changed her mind was fantastic. No false modesty, for the sake of science. Will unsuspecting women be given to him next? Perhaps volunteers for what they think is a scientific study, with no idea they are going to be totally ravaged, while the doctor observes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Highly entertaining!!

That was excellent! l'm eagerly awaiting chapter 4!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want this so much to be a love story! <3

purpledragonflypurpledragonflyover 10 years ago
waiting...

i'm eagerly waiting for this to turn into a romance.

awesome original concept!

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
4 stars

A very fun series!

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
I gave this a 5 star!

It was hot to read the first time with the demon! Hope the following chapters are as good or better! Thanks a million!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow^2!

Oh em gee. So sexy. For some reason the detail about the tentacles completely covering her in cum really pushed me over the edge. I must have some suppressed bukkake tendencies. --Well, not so suppressed if I go back and read some of my own stuff. Fascinated to see where you're going with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Knew this was coming

Kind of early, but it makes sense within the context of the story.

Bolthead0070Bolthead0070over 1 year ago

Wonderfully erotic, fully consensual, tentacle sex. WELL DONE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous