All Comments on 'Westville High - The Water Park'

by edstevens94301

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally awesome

You should continue into a full series, exploiting the rest of the cast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it.

I really liked the story but your version of Miss Stevens seemed to different from the normal.

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembeover 10 years ago
more sarah stevens stories please !!

great! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More, please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Was this authorised?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was this authorised?

I don't believe this was authorized. To be frank the quality was thoroughly sub-par if not bastardized. I always look forward to more Westville high stories, but not this way. All I think is that there is a steep fall from between say this story and a Zaxxon story or a Georgetasker. Did not mean to put anybody on notice, just my $0.02.

NamelessOne616NamelessOne616about 10 years ago
Thanks

Even though it was a parody, I really enjoyed the Westville High series..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Meh

That story was so ridiculously stupid it just killed the sexy mood. For a story about a big-titted blond babe taking it in the ass, that’s an exploit…

By the way, being able to trick somebody so blatantly brainless is not being a genius. Just to say…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant 5 Stars!

I have to heartily disagree with the comments of the above. The story was satirical and whimsical enough to get an old fella's jollies going. I commend you young man, for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Missed the mark

You completely misunderstand Sarah Stevens, as created by Zaxxon. She's not an imbecile, although she is a slut. If you wanted to write a story of a dumb-as-rocks blonde who gets tricked into sex, then do it. But don't bastardize a character that someone else took great time and care to create and develop. On its own, the story is okay for what it is, but if I was Zaxxon I'd be pissed at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Remnds me of...

Does anyone remember the Little Annie Fannie cartoons from Penthouse Magazine back in the late '70s and Earl '80s? This is how I picture Miss Stevens...a bit of a ditz who ends up exposed in public, with her overly-endowed nudity exposed for all to enjoy. Are there any other fans of Miss Annie Fannie out there? If so, Let's hear from you!!

sthsthsthsthabout 4 years ago
Loved it.

Just the kind of high fantasy I love.

Cal59Cal59over 1 year ago

Wrong category, no humour, no satire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredstevens94301@edstevens94301
269 Followers
I'm have idea and script for a visual novel, like those that appear on F95Zone. If you are a graphic artist and are looking for an author as a partner, please DM me. As an idea for my tastes, my favorite game/visual novels are "A Wife and Mother", "Milfy City", "Measuring my C...