All Comments on 'Half Her Age'

by kateandjessica

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sick

racists gets it in the end

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
Damn

Nice story to jack off to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53yr old BBC hotwife

My mature white wife just loves young very hung black studs less than half her age. And especially loves two or more at one time. A total old white slut for young black horse cock. Has two young attached stallions who use her at their desire. Usually a couple of times a week each. As her husband I have to say that no man can fuck like a young black man. They know how to lay it down. Born to fuck white women like they have never have experienced in their life. My hot horny mature wife cum and gushes and yells and moans like a crazed woman. And for an hour at a time 3 or 4 times. Their cock never softens the entire session. Usually they have her suckered them for half an hour send a huge thick load down her throat and proceed to fuck the living daylights out of her for an hour or more before filling her red ravaged cunt full of their cream. What a sight it is to witness. It really is amazing the power these stallions have and expertise they have when they fuck her to orgasm after orgasm. Very very hot to watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous