All Comments on 'Poker Night'

by sparkle8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moderately Sexy

Rather too much narration of facts and too little emotion to be really erotic-sex is in the mind!

Of course it's fantasy fiction. Otherwise this would appear to be the tale of a complete idiot hell-bent on destroying her marriage.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

I enjoyed the read. Well written, an interesting variation on an old plot. Could have been a little hotter, but what the hell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Some guys are like Todd always having to be mucho macho. He got what he deserved. He did save face and in a weird way his friends will look up to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

He should of dropped down and eat your pussy and than fuck you. I would of eaten your pussy and fucked you good. Maybe others would also join after I finished. You would of gotten off better, maybe lost conscience. You would of woken up happy like never before. You would of had four different cocks in you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.2/5.0 = 84/100 = B+ or A-)

Linda is a keeper. Yes, she is an exhibitionist; essentially she loves her husband, Todd, but she wants to make his poker buddies happy too.

Women like Linda can make more than one man happy.

sparkle8, the story would have been rated 5/5 (or 100% = A+) if the story had addressed how Linda's behaviour affects her hubby & how his reactions (or lack thereof) affect her behavior. Linda & Todd are an item. They make each other happy. The story should have addressed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Super story and very well written and paced with good detail. Please come up with some more on a similar theme: perhaps with more parts and a really prolonged build up, eaking out increase in the sexual stakes With each part. Random Robbie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersparkle8@sparkle8
100 Followers
I love Literotica. I write, read, and wank. I'm sure that describes a whole lot of folks who spend time at this site.