All Comments on 'My Twin Sister is a Cheerleader Ch. 04'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so much left out

All that build-up and then just a short little bit of action..

Should have gone into detail on the next morning instead of just dismissing it in a paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is this the end?

if so it is a rubbish end

all that teasing and slow buildup and you write it of in a couple of sentences

why? you could have gone so much further

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what??

you didnt do anything with Grinny? :(

58935893over 10 years ago
Rubbish or the best?

With the way you ended the story you left a framework for each of us readers to build our own fantasy ending to this story. Thank you. I think Jimmy and Marrisa stand to have a lot of fun in the future!

Laguna852Laguna852over 10 years ago
grest series with a meh ending

I was a really big fan of this series and eagerly awaited each chapter. but I have to say that considering how slow and detailed the build up was (not a complaint I actually prefer stories that have a lot of character development) the ending seemed very rushed and incomplete. I didn't expect him to have sex with all the girls but to have one time he did last a couple paragraphs feels like a real let down. I think you're a great writer and I hope you'll write other series, my only suggestion would be working on consistency. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story.

I can easily relate to this story. I'm shy aswell, but I can't seem to find a girl of my own. I can't wait for your next story. Keep up the great work.

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 10 years ago
Hot

The overall series was hot, strangely enough I agree with some of the comments on the ending. The almost sex parts were hotter. The Marissa thing went to fast. I liked how you left the rest of them, including his sister, up to the imagination though. Although I would have been happy with more there as we'll it didn't really bother me.

Maybe I am just annoyed the story is over..... That would explain my conflicting feelings on the ending. Take my annoyance as a compliment, good job etc....

Matt450Matt450over 10 years ago
Great series

Great series for sure! I am sad that it is over though.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
GREATLY IMPRESSED...

with all. You held true to the story, the peoples values, and risque situations. This is a very good series of stories, and wish you could continue the stories. Thank you, again and again.

Lordrush97Lordrush97over 10 years ago
Amazing story

I would love to see what happens to him and marissa but other than that amazing read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like it

Do more do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Please write more, maybe my favourite story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved it! And at least one writer calling bullshit on the simultaneous orgasm crap that magically happens every time people have sex in these stories,lol ;).

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Possibilities To A Good End

After reading the excellent Justin Thyme series, I had to try more Callicious, and this series is a real winner! It would have been good, though to know what Jimmy and Marissa did after Homecoming she liked his taste, for example. Not to mention the other girls he has so nicely made to know he can satisfy them so beautifully? And how about Ginny and him when the other girls are absent? She witnessed his natural talents, and her rather guilty seduction of him might be a short series, too, since he would doubtless resist for a little while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

Omg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good stuff man! But please be abit less emotional

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Top notch!

As usual...all four chapters...top notch!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
BTW...simultaneoius orgasms!

I forgot to add...I have had the awesome pleasure of enjoying simultaneous orgasms more than once...they do happen....are incredible...so just because you might not have....try being positive!!!!!!

agarenagarenalmost 10 years ago
wow

i am fairly sure i have a new favorite author

started reading hte justin thyme series a couple days ago, finished it and wanted more so read this series over night and wow....

amazing writing, insanely sexy without being gratuitous

a joy to read and i cant wait til i am off work to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
From beginning to end....

Excellent, the content build up and teasing through-out the story with the rare and surprising gentleness and emotion that is hardly ever seen in both the story and life, along with the detail depth and realist actions made this story to be a must-read with a 5-star rating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing...

im as 18 as the people in your story and although ive read alot this stood out massively. my favorite story no doubt about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

You need to write another with Ginny and Jason getting...um...closer. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You write wonderfully

Yes you are a great writer, it is a joy to say just how much I enjoyed reading it all.

Many thanks

Nigel

nigelrlane@fsmail.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story

I read every chapter and loved it.

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 9 years ago
proof read

Loved the story ! A real turn on. But was it about Jimmy or Jason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I would love to experience this

phoenix23njnja@gmail.com

Email me if you want to make this happen

By the way i dont check email that often

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Oops

The email is phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

jackh1962jackh1962over 8 years ago
Handicap

It is absolutely correct when he said that his shyness is a handicap.Anything that prevents,debilitates, or severely interferes on a continuing basis normalcy in your life is a handicap,whether it is physical or mental.I, too know about how shyness can interfere in your life as I've been dealing with this my entire life to the point that I never had a relationship with a woman until I was in my 40's,and very few friends before that of any kind.I like the way that Callicious used various handicaps in he stories,along with the way they were able to surmount or at least get some what better with them in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ jackh1962

I totally understand. I have felt the same way since I was a kid. Interacting just causally is usually fine, but if any romantic notions come into play with someone, I almost can't talk. It doesn't help with a couple bad experiences/public rejections along the lines of Sally and Jessica (humiliation) have been mixed in. I am getting better but it might be too late for what I would love to have.....children.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Ohh, so sweet!

I'm so glad that Callicious got to finish this story in full. It is so sweet and I'm just sorry he won't be around to write any others. 5*'s!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

Jackh1962, why don't you adopt? You can these days! Or offer to become a foster parent! We need plenty of those. Good luck Jack!

TechnoDTechnoDover 6 years ago
Asburgers

The author's story's are some, if not the best written on lit. in my opinion. Something I've wondered; has asburgers ever been mentioned? The characters have plenty of the traits.

mairennmairennabout 6 years ago
awesome

this 4 part story was quite good. good writing and was very entertaining to read. tyvm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well written.

good grammer. easy to imagine, the way you have written the story.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 5 years ago
Almost but not quite

Almost as good as the Justin Tyme series but a close second 4 3/4 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love it. Could we get more of these characters? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My senior year

This was the very best story I have read here to date. I really think it would make a great movie something on the order of Animal House.

JohnWilliamslikesbootyJohnWilliamslikesbootyover 3 years ago
so sad

I wish there was more in the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a delicious story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really good anticipation ... enough realism to make it work ... and erotic as hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really great it would make a good story if they all went to the same college

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story. Learning that what you do could have positive or negative consequences, is one of the best learning experiences in life. In this case it took what the girls did and his reaction to it to show them the negative consequence of their actions and teach them the right and wrong of those actions. I do wish you could have a few more chapters and not just an epilogue. However, I thoroughly enjoyed what you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Marvelously written, thank you for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous