All Comments on 'Suburban Payback Ch. 3'

by attorneylady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
*blushing*

The humiliation in this story is amazing !!! I guess there won't be any more to this story based on it being 2 years old. Would love to read what happens next tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this sucks

i dont know what the hell half of this was, whats with the wrestling of this cuban bitch. who cares!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

It just leave so much to write as a follow on. Outside humiliation embarressment in public on disply ect. Only Attorneylady could do the follow on she's great!

Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
Loved the story

Great story line and wonderfully written. Public humiliation is sometimes deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love to Hear More

Such a great story. Would love to hear more. Please continue. Loved the public humiliation, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So very great

This story should definately be expanded.

NCnakedadventureNCnakedadventureover 13 years ago
I Love It!

You really should email me your address so I can blackmail you. You might find that a women can be much bigger bitch in her treatment of other women, but I think that a man like myself could come up with ways to humiliate you that you haven't even thought of yet. The trick, of course, would be in making you voluntarily act like a complete slut - bringing you to such heights of desperation that you're begging to cum even while you're being watched by dozens of strangers.

Allow me to read on. Perhaps you'll reach that point yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Renee is great in controlling Janice! The writer understands how control should be administered. Thank you! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Woohoo! Wow!!!!! Janice is having one hell of a bad day!

Bet when she woke up that morning she wasn’t expecting that midway through the day she’d be running naked across the street for her very own photo session and her choosing to play with herself for the camera.

The only way it could have been any better is if Renee would have quizzed her in detail about her sexual history and experiences, all the while keeping up the highly insulting personal remarks and observations that make Renee so awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hahaha!!!! “…you can run to the store like that to buy some lube…”

Definitely wish that would’ve happened!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“They were all over a foot in length and as thick around as one of Janice's tiny wrists. Janice could not help but stare at them… It did not seem even a consideration that her body would be expected to accommodate anything anywhere near those proportions.”

And now Janice learns that what gets pushed into her body is no longer a personal choice by her but rather a biz decision by Renee!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hahahaha She made her lube herself up!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous