All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 27'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too many

Nice ....but you are xpndng the story too much..i guez u need to finish it off before its borable

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi

Once again, you did a good job with this Chapter. And, to add a coment to the previous poster, its far from becoming boring, atleast in my opinion.

Maybe Lynden and his (kind of) Family need a break to think about what happend, especially Lisa passing away?

I cant wait to reed more of this story and iam curios about them, too.

Personally, i would like to see more love, not war :) but thats just my opinion.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago
BORING?

How the hell can anyone think that this series is boring? I am on the edge of my seat whenever I read it. I want at least another 20 chapters. A rushed ending would only ruin everything that DB has been building up to.

If all of a sudden they beat the white sphere in chapter 28 than i will honestly be disappointed.

rider66rider66over 10 years ago
WOW

I've been enjoying your story since the beginning and although I don't comment very often, I really enjoyed this chapter and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work. I'm always looking forward to your next chapter, you've just been getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it going!

Please ignore the person who stated you should end this soon. I love the world you have created and the creatures within. Keep it going!

Thank you!

CsharpeCsharpeover 10 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing! You might be able to work Angela back in the story as you have eliminated a character. It would alter the group dynamics so there is always tension. You should start reveling more tidbits about what Lyndon needs to destroy and how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn man

That's some powerful stuff as always... Make a man sob I miss Lisa. :'(

TomArgileTomArgileover 10 years ago
Holy shit!

That was some powerful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

lisa was awesome is awesome. angelica is gone for good ??? miss her too 3;) stories are awesome thank you nd garbonzo. keep up the grate writing thsnk you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely LOVING this story!!!

Great relatable characters, full range of emotions, mystery and intrigue, plenty of action, and the story keeps growing and developing at a great pace.

I hope you find a way to bring Lisa back, I miss her already, although I find it strange that I haven't really missed Angela much since she left.

Glad to see that Lyden has stopped passing out every few minutes, that was kind of annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JC's round 2

actually tear up at that, that damn lump is in my throat too. Damn such a great story

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lisa

A. sad to see her go

B. makes story even better, kind of sick of all of the 'and they all lived happily ever after'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was done wonderfully

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

this is the second time I have read this story and I must say everything about it is amazing. this is the only story I have read in the last 14 years that has made me come even remotely close to tears. im a 23 year old hardened veteran and this part still makes me choke up.

lazyhornylazyhornyabout 9 years ago
lisa

When you killed lisa i lost all want for reading through to the end so i will just skim the rest

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

I am sorry but evean with not wanting to kill them after i got done saving every body I would destroy The Knights and the Daughters to the very last one of them it just too bad that the Grand Master died so Quickly it would have been great if Lyden to have made him suffer for a verry long time I know a few nasty thing that i would do to him

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Oh, such grief and passion,such love. I will miss Lisa so very much.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
Rules of healing seem overly contrived for dramatic effect

I don't see how he can regrow a tongue, heal another's broken bones, return a nearly dead Brooke back to life, regrow someone's lost body parts, but somehow a slit neck is a (supposedly) hopeless situation. Of course, we know Lisa's going to survive because he poured in some 'extra love' into his seed this time, but why does he even need to do that?

He's a generator with healing powers. It just feels 'made up' that Lisa's in some sort of crisis at this point.

Anyway, I'm loving the series in general, so it's a minor critique, but still there it is.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Yes . Lisa will be missed . So sad . GR8 chapter .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That last bit was a very beautiful sex scene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous