All Comments on 'Vampire Encounter'

by ava23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 10 years ago
loved it!

I hope you continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Great story keep it up you should continue this story with another chapter :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Short and erotic

Consider what happens when she returns and "her vampire" is still there. A previous comment suggested a sequel. Perhaps next year.

Good luck in the Halloween contest.

ava23ava23over 10 years agoAuthor
the story continues

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestion to continue the story. I just submitted Part 2, so watch for that to be up in the next few days. Let me know what you think!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Excellent story, very well written. Erotic, very detailed, honest, and it flows well. My favorite part was: "A groan from deep within slipped out as he filled her in a way she had never known before. Once he was inside her fully, he paused, allowing her to adjust to his girth, and moved back to her neck. Mary was overwhelmed by all the sensations assaulting her. Pain and pleasure became entwined, as he held her tightly, his cock buried all the way to the hilt inside her. Then he pulled out and back in, pounding her hard against the wall. She gave over, uncaring, needing him to keep fucking her, and she wrapped her legs around his hips."

Keep up the good work. If you are interested in exchanging story ideas, or chatting, email me to

t r a l a l a 9 8 @ g m x . c o m        (no spaces)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous