All Comments on 'I Pretend It Isn't Happening'

by regularguy38610

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Real?

As a story it's okay but if this is real you need to get out of there mate. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
as dr phil would say

It depends on what you are getting out of it. If this is real and not fiction, you have to determine your own perspective and values. No one and I mean no one else can do that for you. I have a solid relationship that is sexless for other reasons. I can't tolerate humiliation; if you can and enjoy it well enough said.

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
YES

yes i do know how u feel kinda because my wife loves to use black cock for her pleasure and i have ,like you , found my self turned on by it and in fact

now i like joining in with them, she does meet 2 or 3 sometimes but mosty just one guy and i feel better about being there with just one guy , of course that really depends one whoit is and how he acts, it does make me hot and wife and i still have sex and it really is better than before she started fucking niggers ,

clem45clem45over 10 years ago
Great start.

Great start of cuckold story. Please continue. Plenty of clean-up opportunities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i undersatnd exactly what you're going through. My first wife fucked both white and black studs 3 or 4 times a week the whole 4 years we were together. She always like to fuck guys in our bed when i was at work or in class. She was very open about it and never tried to hide the fact that she like big cocks and perfered intercourse with her ":buddies" instead of me.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Let me say

First as a stud who fucks married women and cuckold's the husband, all married women what real man cock. See, women talk. And word gets out about men's cock size, how they are in bed, etc. I don't fuck a cheating wife. I make sure cuckold knows full well what is going on. Second, you need to move. Move and get a second job if need be. Third, you need to confront your wife and talk it out. From what you say so far, she does not love you. You need to leave and get on with your life. If from talking to her, she convinces you she loves you then she will agree to the move and no more contact with those men. Last, your a cuckold. Plain and simple. No your not sick just wired different. The fact your jerking off and still living with her proves it. If you leave her, you will be better off. But you will be haunted and jerk off often now that your a cuckold. Your next wife or gf will cheat on you again, so you may as well get all the facts out before you marry again. And even if you stay with her, you have to understand she is a slut. A slut cheating wife. Can you live with a cheating slut for a wife? Either way, stay or go, you need to get this off your chest. Get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hott stuff

if this is real, then you have the most awesome fucking life dude, i would kill to be you

sigsolconsigsolconover 10 years ago
sick shit

this is some sick shit but im down with it. wouldnt mind seeing my old lady pumped up by some big nigger dick

brycebrycebrycebryceover 10 years ago
ur a cuck

your definitely a cuckold for black cock, get used to it, thats all your good for now. all white bitches are the same, in public they say they would never do it, but behind closed doors they get on hands and knees and worship the black dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a bitch

why dont you get yourself a black nigger dick then you will both be happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Difficult situation

It will be best to move out and move on. The situation will not be tolerable the longer it goes on. take the opportunity for a fresh start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do yourself a favour: walk away

the nigger lovin' bitch isn't worth your time

find yourself someone better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Be a man!

If it's your thing to watch her take black cock it's no big deal. The bad thing is the lack of respect your wife and those dudes are giving you. If nothing else you should tell them you know what's going on but don't give a damn! Then front your wife and let her know you're not so damn stupid as to be blind to what's happening with those fuckers. There are two people to blame for this situation. Her, because she started all this crap while you were gone and then acts like nothing is happening, and you for not being strong enough to dominate her ass, even if you do get turned on by watching her get fucked. You can't really blame the black dudes. Why should they turn down the fuckslut?

Make her fuck for you instead of behind her back. If you both get turned on by her fucking these guys make her whore for you. I hate to use the term blackmail, but I suspect your wife would not want your videos sent to her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go All The Way

You need to go from being a passive cuckold to an active cuckold. You know you want to be sub to the wife and fluff her bulls before they use her in front of you. You know you want to slurp out the slow swimmers when they are done with her. So get started my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Profit

make some money off her slut ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God I'm so hard now

Damn your story got me so hard. My wife and I fantasize abou such things. I wanna jerk off now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No turning back!

It's very hot and true what you wrote. Can't just walk away. It's the control they have over you.My wife and I ran a small motel and was practically enslaved by an older black salesman who visited several times a month.. It was shameful and dirty but we could not stop ourselves. It was so degrading when he called us all kinds of names and made us feel owned. But we could not end it. He did even if we begged him not to. Like your story a lot. Huge turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
leave

leave her, in fact run to the blood clinic .... dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loves it

She had time to love being black owned when you were in jail. Only a matter of time till they make you watch and the three of them own you to. The younger black thugs will get a white man on his knees waiting for his wife to feed him a black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Confront her

Stop being a wimp and confront her, tell you will file for divorce because you find out that she is a lying cheating bitch.

Show her the recordings and tell her the lawyer has their copy...

Come on and man up....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Man ill pray for you

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
... Mind given us a update on your situation?

'Being 4 years now, so something must have happen by now to change the status quo.

If you still need advice, though... she's not your wife anymore, she's your roommate. So nothing should stop you from getting your own strange on the side - worth come to worth, you can prove her infidelity, she can't prove yours, unless you're an idiot, which... sorry, the jury's still out on this one.

At this point, you must have realize that there's no saving this relationship. So you must decide if entering a sexless life, while your wife fucks all the BBcs she wants is the right call for you. The fact you haven't immediately called her out on her cheating, and even enjoyed watching her fuckfest shows that, sadly, you are a cuck. Still, even if you are, it doesn't mean you necessary should stay with her - you probably need to find another lady that will take you as her little cuckie...

So yeah - in my book, divorce seems to be the only exist out of this mess. 'Wondering if this is what you chose ('wouldn't be surprise, though, if your wife ended up leaving you first... 'usually how this time of thing ends up, when the husband cannot make up his mind.)

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Song

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane and I don't know when I'll be back again! (Armageddon Movie! Ben Affleck) Man Why The Fuck is He Staying With Her?..... Pleeeze Write Another Chapter" Where He Is A Winner By Dumping The Whore"

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

You’ve been in prison so you must know the drill, buy yourself a pretty dress, get a wig (preferably blonde they love blondes) apply a little makeup, maybe a lot of makeup (depending if you’re a mutt) and join your slut wife pulling that train. Once a guys hard he really doesn’t care what hole he gets to fill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since I started dating until today, I have never had anyone, not a single woman, be completely faithful. Every single one of my girlfiends, my first wife and my current wife of 10 years, has had an extra experience with sex outside or on top of the time we have been together. Sometimes I have known about it, sometimes I have discovered it later through friends and sometimes they have confessed. I have quit being surprised. I have just learned to deal with it. I too have even begun to like it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love this story and I can understand and feel his confusion. She’s never going to stop because they brought out a side of her that she’s accepted and has learned to love and live with. Keep making tapes and enjoying them, she sounds hot as fuck. If that’s her in the photo they ain’t leaving her alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous