All Comments on 'Swingers Club: Halloween Party'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
mcfunnybonemcfunnyboneover 10 years ago

a very interesting and stimulating story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another home run!

Another Amazing Story! Your Sex Scenes Have Gotten So Intense. Love All Of Your Work, You're My Favorite Author On This Site! Thanks For Coaxing Another Monster Load From Me.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 10 years ago
Another Great Story fro Silkstockinglover!

She's done it again. Each and every entry is better than the last. Keep up the good work! It definitely get's my vote for the Halloween Contest.

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
A Very Hot Tale, But.....

Well constructed with plenty of hot sex, but these folks went from 0 to 60 in about 1/2 a second. From missionary every other week to DP in the space of an hour sounds a little unlikely to me. It even stretches the usual norms here on Lit. The sex held my interest but the story line was too unbelievable.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Super!

Loved the bisexual part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

I'd dearly love to hear about the girlie weekend and see what happens when Trudy has her turn at looking after all the guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lol

what a bunch of bullshitters. in which century do you live ?

I guess also in the time where a wrong picture on facebook or twitter can end your career. where more people die of hepatities c than of aids. and then you sing a praise for sport fucking , mindless fucking eventhough the guys from the 60ties proved it's definitly not working.

this is not hot, it's just shit and I guess my spit is more worth than a friendly handshake with you at least that's the impression you give us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry

but I'm not buying the premise

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi all,

First off...for the record there are swinger's clubs and they do have very strict confidentially pieces...

Second...obviously this is a fantasy and potential consequences like diseases are ignored...wouldn't that he true for 90 percent of the stories on this site...IT IS FANTASY.

Third...the plot is reaching..I agree...but based on a couple that really did use it to save their marriage although not as quick as I did...

Lastly, the story was originally going to stop after the first sex act but I thought that was cheating the reader (as the story was really about the married couple and their stagnated relationship), but once I started I couldn't stop writing all my naughty fantasies: interracial cock, double penetration, submitting to a Domme and performing in front of others.

In the end, it is a story...enjoy it, or hate it,but remember it is just fantasy and not going for some Pulitzer Prize.

Jasmine

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 10 years ago
Great story!

Your stories are always fun to read, well thought out, and a result of a lot of work. I can just imagine you burning up the "typewriter" about half way through to the climax (pun intended). :) However, in the end they are just stories and some folks just need to understand that or change channels. Thank you for taking the time to write them!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 10 years ago

SSL, the sex part of the story was fairly good, although the part of having one person pissing on another was kind of a turn off. But then again not my cup of tea to say. But the rest was fairly hot.

As to the lead up to the sex, I think it could done better with a bit more lead up. Still a fairly good piece of writing just needed a bit more work to make it better. Still 5 stars though because of the great sex.

One question though, I noticed you were using Miranda and Curtis from the What Mom Knows Fucks Her series. I'm a fan of that series thinking its one of your better series on Literotica. So will you still cover Miranda and Curtis's after wedding sex after they get marry or are you ending that series and turning them into supporting characters like Jenny in Bedding the Babysitter? Because I would like to see that series go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure how this shit saved a marriage?

They had better sex with other people and their was no love talked about or shared, so one or both will find a better partner and move on. Lots of things that are a real turn off, sorry I hated it, yuck. Touche.

richy231150richy231150over 10 years ago
Great Fantasy

Critics should be mature enough to realize that not every genre will not turn everyone on . i found the story very erotic and will reread several times . keep up the writing Jasmine , love your work

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 10 years ago
Loved it

Totally unexpected, but awesome erotic and sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editing

Before you over-praise your editor and the friend who catches what you both miss, you and they may want to check your first sentence. It contains a fundamental grade one grammar error (a 'run on sentence' - try a Google search). As do many of your sentences.

cibixcibixover 10 years ago
another amazing story!!

this story [hopefully just the start] touches on so many of my interests and fetishes... well written, lots of open directions that the story could have taken [which lets me explore them in my daydreams :-) ], and looking forward to the next chapter eagerly...

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worthy competitive submission, by experienced 'BDSM' writer! CFNM advocates voted 5 stars

Swinging between 'Anal' partners, accepting a bisexual approach from all well-hung black men, whilst enjoying pain/pleasure rings true from those submissive to female dominant influences! NB: SSL:Ignore those self righteous/vanilla readers, who offer negative comment? Your success speaks volumes, for your integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Haloween orgy wow

Thanks SSL you really know how to get me revved up.

You could have stopped at the tot tub and I would have given you 5 stars.

Follow up with the we-vibe would love to read your take on that product

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice linking stories

I find it interesting how you linked this story to the "What Mommy Knows Fucks Her" by integrating Miranda Coddington and Curtis from that story into this one, missed Alexis and Ellie and wonder what happened from the Vegas story to this. How did they become swingers involved with June and company?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beyond curious

Such a awesome experience reading about all that satisfaction..... After rubbing my cock I eagerly licked up my own cum anticipating & comptiplating my own first bi sexual experience & cant wait for it to happend thanks for sharring ....

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
WOW!

Good story. I gave you a 5. I've read several others you wrote and liked them all. Good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm. . .

What happened? This isn't the story quality that had once been written. . .

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
What mom knows...

Thanks to those who caught the what mom knows reference in this story. Part 6 of that series is in first draft and I hope to have it out late this year or early next year.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
The next morning

Matt and Trudy were going to be sore the following morning after their anal poundings. I suppose it's the price they had to pay as first-time swingers at a wild and wicked Halloween party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking awesome

i wanted to jackoff while reading it but it got me so interested i had to finish reading it before i could do anything

wrc264wrc264over 10 years ago
Vegas

Seems like we need t find out what happens in Vegas and to the boys back at home while the girls are gone.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 10 years ago
Annonomous Chickens

Slikstockinglover,

Please ignore those chickenshit assholes who don't have the guts to give their names when they list negative comments. I believe you answered one very well, and the others don't deserve an answer. Keep up the good work. You can't please everybody. And, as for those critics who must give negative opinions: Develop some balls and give your name so the author can respond to you personally and privately,

darkoutlaw28darkoutlaw28over 10 years ago
Great Story

As always I really enjoy your work. Its really a nice find to see a new story from you. Keep up the wonder work. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worthy story for the Halloween contest

This was a very elaborate story, basically tapping into all possible fantasies. I really enjoyed the guy coming in her mouth and walking away... nice touch.

Fog43Fog43over 10 years ago
Outstanding

SSL - this concludes my fourth read of this story, and I think it is marvelous. The nitpickers can always find fault, but if this doesn't cause a stirring in your loins you need to see a doctor about your "Low-T" or request estrogen boosting, dependent upon gender. I'd love to see this become a series and follow the further evolution of the relationship. And as a bisexual man, thanks for putting in the coup de grace on Matt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow totaly awesome

that was an awesome story I enjoyed it slowly and had many cums while doing it thanks look forward to reading your other work

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryover 10 years ago
Absolutely excellent!

This is a fantastic story. I loved every bit of it!

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Just one comment

She gives her anal virginity to someone besides her husband? That most likely will be brought up for years to come. Yes, it is a fantasy, but that one point really irked me. Enjoyed it for the most part.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent - 5 Star

Very hot !

I was really impressed with the way you were able to mix in all types of sex. Typically I'm not not into reading the m/m thing or water sports, but given the eroticism of the story it fits well and wasn't off key.

Ignore the negative comments. I fail to understand how people come on to this site and expect it to be all reality. Most stories here are erotic fantasies. The one thing I enjoy about his site is the ability to escape and fantasize. While I believe most storeis have an inkling of truth or at least character basis, like Hollywood or the porn industry everything gets embellished.

Thanks again. I enjoy your stories and typically keep an eye out for new ones you produce.

Wolfie857Wolfie857over 9 years ago
Wow

What an amazing story. Loved every minute of it. Really erotic tale. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I liked how the story flowed. Everybody seemed satisfied without being too over satisfied if you know what I mean.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
So natural

Everything that happened in the story seemed so natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is one of my fantasies where I get to watch my wife being fucked by some mysterious stranger. Even though I'm the jealous type it really makes me horny just by the thought of it. How I will convince her to go to a swinger party is another problem. This was really a great read. Continuously had to hide my erection whilst reading it at work. : )

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Hot story

The one thing that did make me wince was Martin going directly from Ass to Pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Outstanding story. But why wasn't there any black women in the story? I am a white male and was married to a black woman. It still is a great story.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 7 years ago
poor matt,, wifey had all the fun.

ooohh, so the story was all about the wife,,geez, what you got against the husband.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Hot

Fucking love your stories and would be throbbing at the thought of a sequel

WylieBCoyoteWylieBCoyoteover 6 years ago
Hot Story!

Hot story and superb writing. Plus, love the watersports!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Interesting story. Really drew me in. I suspect events were telescoped. Quite a steep learning curve for the uninitiated. But at least you had a full panoply of options. Thoroughly good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Swingers are always hierarchical

It is always great for guys that are muscular with good body and big dicks. For a pot belly guys it is always miserable. It is simply a fact of nature, the alpha males get the most of swinging, the same with good looking females. For the rest it is nothing more than anguish and misery. If you want to be a second rate attraction, go for it.

anotherfredanotherfredabout 5 years ago
Any chance of a sequel?

I love coming back to this story again and again; there's so much to like! I'd love to revisit Trudy and Matt and read about their later adventures. I'd like to hear them talk about their newfound interest in bi sex. Maybe they find another couple to seduce? What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

How about when you and your wife is at swingers party and find out your wife gets pregnant from gangbang ends up having baby that is black and she tells you she is moving in group of black guys plans on having kid with each guy turned out my wife left and even her mom gets fucked by black guys and they get fucked at sametime then her mother gets pregnant like mother like daughter I've been told both of them each have four kids each

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hello

Jasmine,

I suspect Trudy has a charming 18 year old daughter at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
orgy

fucking hooooooooooooooooooot

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 4 years ago

Oh Trudy, you are such a slut...how could you? I think you covered every fantasy both perverted and not...well all but one I can think of...hehehe...Stretching the imagination, among other things. Not sure if there can be a follow up to this hot story. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
swingers club

I belong to a Swingers club for over the last 20 years and the stories I could tell you would make most blush or drool. It is the greatest to walk around the next couple of days knowing what you did or saw and then smile as you look at all the vanilla people and know their weekend was nothing like mine. And Guys being bi is NOT nearly as big as the story, as only 1 party per month of 6 is dedicated to bisexual guys where I would say 80-90% of the women are bi as 1 wild woman could easily wear out the best of men. My record was 5 women in one night and one of the wildest was "wedding" where half the party Weren't swingers but by the endo of the reception half of those were and I got 2 cousins in a threesome that night.

dylan67dylan67about 3 years ago

My wife likes to piss on me during sex I absolutely love the way it makes here thigh highs glisten when it dribbles down her leg and then she gets me to lick them clean. The image was in my mind when reading the pissing scene bloody marvelous, licking her piss socked stocking and sucking my cum out of her cunt or ass. Group sex stories are some of the best to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There was in this story a lot of action -- and even dialogue -- that ordinarily would have been so far outside my comfort zone, that I would have simply exited the story and put it on my own "avoid at any cost" list. However, what I know of my real-life first cousin's actual experience makes Trudy seem almost virginal -- and while I am not so innocent myself, much of the boundary-crossing I've personally done has been confined to the playground between my ears. That's more of an indictment against mainstream law and religion, and not an endorsement of kinks or anything contrary to pious prescription; on the other hand, it's not a condemnation, either. I think we each hope to have lived well our respective lives, to have done more good than harm; I don't know for certain how the scales will measure my life, so it's obvious to me that I'm unqualified to reckon how good or how bad is anyone else. Of course, my theology is Christian, so I don't believe goodness can earn Salvation for anyone, and I don't believe badness will send anyone to Hell: Salvation is a priceless, unearned gift that, upon the acceptance of it, permanently and irrevocably redeems the believer to God, makes the believer a joint heir with Christ, and guarantees an eternity in Heaven. I could elaborate, but I don't wish to seem rude; my point is that I think this story helps to illustrate that not everyone has the same appetite, or enjoys the same flavors -- and even similarities of opinion vary by degree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Well, Jasmine, that was one really hot story, I'm amazed that it has taken me this long to find it and only by glancing through a list of `gangbang' stories. Trudy sure is one very lucky girl, doing everything I'd love to, but daren't as if it got out, I'd kiss goodbye to my career, but one can dream. 5 stars naturally.

Lancs50Lancs50almost 2 years ago

Once again you have written a beautifully erotic story. The dialog between the main characters seemed to add to the highly sensuous nature surrounding the story. Allowing the two new members entering the world of beautilly open minded and sexually liberated people to open up not only to the newbies, but also the readers as well.

I hope you are planning some kind of continuation of their new lifestyle perhaps in vacation or the trip to Vegas to happen. Your writing style is so perfectly descriptive as well as erotic and wonderfully sensual.

Thank you.

Bud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story, but not how real swingers club are.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 1 year ago

Wow! Doing everything in one night! Trudy & Matt are Super-Sex-Hero’s…the author has quite an imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing very erotic here, just despicable sluts and cheating assholes demonstrating the fact that they've no concept of marriage. I like sex but under no circumstances would I ever be touching, let alone suck another man's dick. And I must be some kind of Neanderthal as the primal nature of man is not to share his toys. The though of my supposed partner in life coming back to me with her previously virgin ass stretched out to the point that if I had no self respect and decided to stick my dock into it, she probably wouldn't feel me would forever end any desire or love I might have had for her. But really, if the premise of stories and situations like this, where a husband and wife decide to take this route in life was there every really any love involved? This just seems like auditioning for the next big dick or depraved slut.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

Jasmine is a gifted erotic writer. This is just another example of her talents. Super Hot!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

416. I’ve never been in a sex club, but I doubt that there is so much open sex or multiple person activity, but it makes interesting reading, so I really enjoy your work especially when no one gets hurt. This is another story that has great potential for a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50824 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...