All Comments on 'DaddyLover'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very sensual

Very good read. Keep it up! Some passages were a bit quick, needed more details, but overall a very good story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complete drek...

Why did you bother? This disjointed, dull and lacklustre effort was just not worth the effort it took to read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waste of time

waste. of. time. and there was rape several times in this story.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Different, and erotic

I am not a supporter of incest. I don't deny however that the idea is super erotic. Especially when impregnation is incorporated. That scene when Jack first takes her against her will is brilliant, though short. It is hard to get more taboo than that. This story felt realistic. Perhaps in the future when writing a story from multiple perspectives, you should try to make each passage a bit longer, more like a full chapter for each character, each of their commentaries. Regardless, I hope you will disregard the other jerks that commented. I think you did a good job, and I am a very tough critic.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 10 years agoAuthor
Incest and Romance

Joodle and Anonymous "a good read . . ." -

Thank you both for your comments. It is good to know that this effort was understood and appreciated regardless of the writing style/format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

There is just one thing, It kept reading like you were going to pull a switch up and in the end show that Phil's first lover was the absent mom, and that He not Jack had committed incest.

sexy_hottie_2003sexy_hottie_2003about 10 years ago
very hot!

very hot. loved every minute of reading it. 2 thumbs up!

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

I should probably go change my scivvies now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super hot

I really enjoyed this story. I'm a bookworm and a tough critic. I don't always stumble upon a story I truly like. But this was awesome. I came so hard. The idea of her pregnancy from the incest drove me over the edge. Very good job giving the characters some depth. I'd enjoy reading more from you. I support the comment about the passages. Mostly longer passages would have been great. But I loved getting both their emotions. Great read.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Yea I can understand .....

Why some of those quick stroke type people might have a problem with the dialogue going back and forth ... It interrupts their concentration ... Lol

But I loved it! You are a great story teller and I loved your "To Love and Obey" series! Hope there is more of both stories!

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaover 8 years ago
Terrific

What an amazing story; extremely well written with attention to detail. Really good.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 8 years agoAuthor

SouthernSamantha,

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback, its appreciated.

uSolitary1964uSolitary1964about 8 years ago
Wonderful

Extremely well-written and beautiful, full of passionate scenes and intense human emotions... Thank you for all your amazing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wow, What a twisted mess that was! I was literally glued to the story!

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
Busting the hymen myth

Yet another story with the mythical (and totally fictitious) internal hymen. The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina, not somewhere buried deep inside. Anything that has entered the vagina is already past the hymen. There is no "driving in deep", then hitting a barrier. You've already breached it on the way in.

It is especially irritating when the falsehood is perpetuated by a female author who should know where a hymen is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@Dark_Storm, re 'Busting The Hymen Myth'

This ignorance seems to be endemic across the American educational system; a nation that's more concerned with teaching the tripe that is Creationism than teaching students about the realities of their own bodies is fully to blame for creating it's own well of fundamental ignorance, one that most American's seem to sip from on a daily basis.

That it's women writers here who get it so wrong and so often is a depressing indictment of the way they are are taught, and the things they are taught. The whole 'internal hymen' thing is a recurring theme here, and, sadly, most of the people who write (and read) here use this as their source-book for learning about the sexual and biological realities of their own bodies. Their school didn't teach them shit about anything remotely 'sexual', but did waste years and millions of taxpayer dollars making sure they knew to question whether it was an apple or a pomegranate Eve took from the Tree. I despair.

This story lost me at that point; if authors can't be bothered to research fundamental facts, then I can't be bothered wasting my time reading their work.

Becci2UBecci2Ualmost 8 years ago
Regarding the hymen issue for the previous poster -You’re serious aren’t you?

Of course you’re right. I would think or should I say hope most people (particularly women) know this but maybe ignore that biological truth because it’s really not important enough to the story to stress over. An earlier comment mentioned that the writer should know better, but you could also say they did know better, but were taking “literary license” in slightly modifying the female anatomy for the sake of the story. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and go with the flow when reading on Lit and not spoil the story by nit picking and analyzing everything. Anyway, for many women by the time they are enjoying their first penis in vagina intercourse for one reason or another the hymen is no longer intact anyway and is a non-issue.

Personally the thought of a loving brute (or maybe not so loving brute), parting her legs and thrusting into her only to pause when he encounters virginal resistance, is a turn on. He knows he should stop, but can’t stop because his passion forces him to continue stroking, excited by her virginity and knowing his thick, pulsing cock will be the first to possess her.

Works for me.

enSolitude1964enSolitude1964over 6 years ago
Perfect!

Really well-written and beautiful, full of passionate scenes and intense human emotions... Thank you for all your amazing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Endings?

I have spent every spare moment of the day reading your stories and I only have one issue; most times the endings seem rushed. Each story is so well written and the characters are so detailed that I feel as if I KNOW the people but the endings just seem like.... well... remember in Reading class when the assignment was writing a story? You work on the piece with detail and pride until you look at the clock and see there are only a few minutes of class left so you tie it all together in a few quick sentences? Yeah. THAT is what it seems like in my humble opinion.

But, again... I have enjoyed every story I have read so far. A couple of them contained subject matter I usually avoid but I completely enjoyed your well written tales!

~Shellbabes~

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 5 years ago
Well done!

Excellently told tale. Deserves a second story perhaps conception and birth of Phil's son.

Could serve up a second generational incest plot. Phil impregnates teenaged daughter, teen son impregnates mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The story was well written, had an easy flow and was a really good read... But I've gotta say, her dad and Phil are fucked up! Lol! She's like a rapist magnet or something, rofl. Maybe she needs to start wearing a chastity belt when she leaves the house, hehehe.

...and honestly, why she didn't bite some dicks off is beyond me! (Rolling eyes)

Yeah, her dad wanted to knock her up. I couldn't BELIEVE her denial about her dad raping her! Kinda funny, rapist Phil accusing her dad of raping her, rofl!!! I think, well after getting over the whole rape thing, that after that she wanted her dad to knock her up. Not like she ever asked him to wear a condom, got on birth control, took a morning after pill...lol.

...and I just don't get why Phil couldn't leave the corpse in the ground, he had to keep digging it up, over and over, yeesh! I think I asked my wife one question about her last boyfriend. Hell, I don't want to know a damned thing about any of her previous guys! Hehe.

...and as a side thought... Well it worked out for them, but why in the world would you move in with someone that you don't think you love? That's like just begging for trouble and strife, lol!! Hell, I've been with my wife over a quarter century now and sometimes I wish we lived in two seperate houses with just a bedroom connecting them together, hehehe. ;)

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Scrolled to the end just to give 1 star

Stories that are written from two perspectives are usually rubbish and just drag the thing out. These stories written in a format of labeled paragraphs to keep it all straight are just poorly written shit.

You can’t go on a journey through the story with a character if you always know more that them. When your character makes decisions based on his knowledge, but you already know the other main character’s thoughts and motivations then you already know the decisions outcome. So you double guess your character throughout the whole story.

Fuck that. He said she said stories are like a high school girl fight. A total abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
erotic and unsettling

My college room mates grandfather seduced me and I loved the attention.He also pleasured me orally and I returned the favor. He knew that his granddaughter and I were lovers. I never realized that his lust was for her and not me until one time when he was drunk and forcibly penetrated me and moaned her name as he ejaculated inside me. I have a wonderful son and he has provided for us. Eventually he did get his prize. Her daughter is 4 months younger. All 19 years ago

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback

Read this story again for the first time in a while and it still has the power to make me sad, happy and horny all at the same time. Life is strange and unpredictable and we just have to accept things, situations, love, and people as we encounter them.

Some read this and immediately begin shouting rape! he raped her! but what they don't see is that the act is more than that, much more than an older man sliding his engorged cock into a young girl's (daughter's) inviting, inexperienced pussy. I think there is something unique about people who find comfort and sexual satisfaction in loving consensual familial relationships that goes beyond just "sex".

Even now, years later I can so easily feel and remember . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maggie was a bitch, her father a rapist, and Phil was a stupid desperate man

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlong9 months ago

I love your stories but come back to this one time and again...beautifully written, evocative..it draws you in as a good story should. Thank you!

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty89 months agoAuthor

JustBobbinAlong -

Thank you for the encouraging feedback/comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous