All Comments on 'Just The Tip'

by wolfgang5

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
A bit confused.

So, at first I thought that she was either wearing a strap on dildo, or was using a hand-held dildo. But your repeated reference to "her cock" made me question that first assumption. It wasn't "her lifelike cock", or "her plastic cock", or any other euphemism for a dildo or artificial penis. So, is she transgendered, or were you intentionally or unintentionally misleading the readers?

Aside from that bit of confusion (and maybe I'm in the minority here, or even the only one who didn't get it), it wasn't a bad story, but it could have used a bit more "fleshing out". A few more paragraphs might have even answered the question I had about it, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter #2 The Payback

Sort-of confusing, but I guess whom ever reads it can put their interpretation on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with commenter #1

This was confusing. Maybe better placed in a different section, though I don't know if it would be transgender/cross dressing or toys because of the confusion on that. I too just assumed she was using a dildo, but as it went on it didn't really clarify, in fact it seemed to point more in the direction of her actually having a dick. It wasn't terrible, just confusing.

wolfgang5wolfgang5over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

In order

#1. Agreed. When I wrote it I saw it as a strapon, but I didn't want to take away from the perception that this was her cock, that she was taking him with. So I may have left it ambigous. Agree with the fleshing out though even in terms of more back story.

#2 that was part of my intent at this point as well. Not too specific so readers can relate more. I'll think about that more in the future.

#3 thankyou

#4 thanks for the comment. You're right I was trying to make the point that it was a strapon, but at the same time it was a part of her and she was taking him so I wanted to avoid any suggestions that it was a toy, or "not real". In some way. As far as Jake was concerned he was being taken in a very real way.

Again, I appreciate all the comments.

SkarlittFeenicksSkarlittFeenicksover 10 years ago
great stuff

I enjoyed that it was outside of the norm. I really like that for a bit I considered she might be a virgin and he was ready to take it, then I was led to maybe shes a Hermaphrodite, but the the conclusion yields to what a sadist she is. Whole new light for nonconsent, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love

that was so HOT!!! [ made my ass hole itch]

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
awesome

I think non-reluctant was the right spot for this.

He's clearly a submissive guy to have let it get to that point. Even handcuffed, he could have put up a fight and not given her his ass to fuck. It was "forced" but he wanted it deep down inside.

Hope you write more on this "couple" and what happens next. The "this will be a great story tomorrow in the locker room" had me intrigued.

Thanks for sharing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can See Where This Is Headed

I have always loved dominant strong women. I dated women who really were stronger than me - a couple of soccer players and a wrestler - but ended up marrying an ice-in -her veins funds manager. Of course this is a wife-led marriage, and from our second sexual experience to today, she's always on top when we fuck. I lay on my back with my legs spread as far wide as they'll go, and she pumps, rocks and rotates. When she wants my ass, it's with me draped over the end of one of our couches and her standing behind me, sometimes fully dressed except for strapon boldly standing outside her clothing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Makes no sense

huh ?? I am not sure what i just read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man hating feminazi, bad woman picking abilities.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Nice hot story. Kinda feels like there should be another page (or chapter).

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Short, but worth a read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous