All Comments on 'Mom's Fantastic Tennis Ass'

by brad3333

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
riche

love your stories but could you make thema bit longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
moist and delicious

thinking of her being sweaty after tennis for being wild and has a beautiful body , long legs and magnificent blueeyes. i fantsize following her to the locker room, licking the sweat off her legs and burying my face in her cint sweaty and wet. im sure she would get off fast to take the pressure off and i would suck all her cum, hold it in my mouth then turn her over anddribble it onto her tiny brown asshole, trhen fuck it hard, pounding my cum in her. i would then suck it all out and kiss her...sweaty, sticky filthy great fuck with a hot woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved This Story!

It would sure be great to have a follow-up story of the mom and son love making! My mom sucked my cock when I was seven years old. She taught me how to please her orally in every way. Over the years I went down on her countless times, even after I got married. She loved to have her ass tongue-fucked until she came then I'd lick up all her love juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
horny hole

WHEN I WAS 13 OR 14 MY MUM USED TO BATH ME I NEVER FORGET THE TIME I WAS IN THE BATH WE WERE CARRYING ON I WAS IN THE BATH MUM WAS OUT SHE HAD WHITE UNIFORM ON WITH THE BUTTONS OPEN TO THE TOP OF HER KNEE SHE WAS RUBBING ME WITH SPONGE SHE GAVE ME THE SPONGE WAS RUBBING MY STOMACH WITH HER HAND THEN SHE WENT DOWN INTO THE WATER AND STARTED PLAYING WITH MY COCK I WAS HARD I PUT MY HAND UP HER UNIFORM AND FELT HER PANTIES SHE MOVED AWAY BUT THE EXPERIENCE WAS THERE I ENJOYED BUT NOTHING ELSE EVER HAPPENED

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A+ (5 stars & a few giant planets)

One of my favorite stories.

My mom's ample ass & thighs were constantly present in my erotic fantasies from geade 2 till I was alomost 20. I was a voyeur son & i jerked off to vivid mental images of me spanking or caressing my mom's bare ass & thighs. Sometimes i would imagine that i secretly watch her with a man other than my father fondling her ass & thighs as a foreplay.

Thank you for the story. It made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like this story (***** )

:)

If she ever needs a massage she can count on me.

In my next life i want to be her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re anon Nov 07/2012 writtwn in upper case

The man was telling the truth: i had a similar experience at roughly the same age.

Quite often when we have an experiences like 'anon 11/07/12' had, we memorize them in a modified version. We were so overwhelmed by what had just taken place that we end up memorizing our emotional tsunami rather than each detail of the event. It does not really matter because the event affected us the way we remember it, not the way a cameara would have recorded it.

As for the story i gave it 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4.6 *s

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well written, a well conceived plot, made me feel i was there or it was happening to me

Keep up the good work please.

:)

(*****)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AN EXCELLENT JACK-OFF FANTASY: I LOVED THE STORY (*****)

Nobody can want a woman as strongly, as intensely, as her own son.

If you are an ass man, your mom's ass is the epitome of ideal beauty & ultimate sexiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.25/5.0 = 85% = A = **** (4 stars)

Most comment were written by guys who are BOTH ass men AND have the hots for their mothers.

I am one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Loved Masturbating To This Story , I Masturbated To My Own Mom Growing Up ,She always walked around the house in Bra and Panties or Bra and Sheer Black Pantyhose ,I Still Masturbate Regularly Thinking About Her even though I recently got married .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY. I REALLY DO. I WAS TOTALLY SEXUALLY AROUSED WHILE I WAS READING IT. NEEDLESS TO SAY I GAVE IT A 5+ (EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS)

Hi brad3333:

In this short story you said so much in so few words. Bravo! Bravissimo!

The story is very, very erotic.

This story is a SEX STORY and a LOVE STORY 2in1!

Last but not least, this story mirrors a PERFECT JACK-OFF FANTASY!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
This boy JACK is one lucky kid~~~~~~~~

She swims, he swims, she plays tennis , he plays tennis. What's next....good read thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous