All Comments on 'AJ on the Edge'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
perrafukerperrafukerover 10 years ago

really hot my dick appreciates it

PondlifePondlifeover 10 years ago

What a delicious response you had, so enjoyable listening to you...

Jaime_HJaime_Hover 10 years ago
Awesome

So hot to hear the steamy words spoken with such a sensual voice!

flutterbylilyflutterbylilyover 10 years ago
Sexy!

You have a very sexy voice AJ. This was fun to do with you. :)

guardupguardupover 10 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Was just going to edge to your audio over my lunch hour......needless to say you put me over the edge! Great job love the whole thing.

iluvboobziluvboobzover 10 years ago

you werent the only one on the edge each time.

beautifulblondebrutbeautifulblondebrutover 10 years ago
Reigniting a spark inside...

Just want to thank you! After listening to this, a few times, I was reacquainted with the level of excitement storytelling gives me. I have since joined literotica; if my wife and I put together a story would you be willing to give feedback before we post it?

mysteriousme82mysteriousme82over 10 years ago
Love edging to this audio

You masturbate the same way I do. I love bringing myself close, sometimes to the point where the cum begins to ooze out of the head of my cock. When I stop, I feel the waves of an orgasm without shooting off. I can enjoy riding those waves of throbs several times before I decide to finally let my cock blast off. I've edged six times to this audio... usually while playing porn to the images you're getting off to. I imagine watching you and jacking off to what you're doing and what you're looking at. I also picture you getting dp'd by two men or a couple. The sound that always sends me over the cliff is your breathing just after you've cum. Thank you for making this audio and for giving me some breathtaking orgasms. You sound beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All wet thx to Aj!

Aj this is my first time stumbling across your audio's and you are absolutely AMAZING!! I wish my first time experience with a girl would be with you. You are so sexy!

TehPandaTehPandaover 10 years ago

mmmm damn. so a sexy and so dirty you are, i love it. i could barely hold it together listening to this. your voice... your moans...your words. just so fucking hot

bihotgurlbihotgurlover 10 years ago

Just when I think you can't turn me on anymore I find this...moaning about 2 cocks inside you...how you love a cock pumping your cunt...the way you play with yourself building to an explosion...your moans...your dirty talk...screaming to be fucked & that you are cuming...when you finally cum I thought I would explode myself. Perfection my dear. And now I have to find my dildo because I can't take another second of not cuming after listening to this masterpiece of cum.

BJDONBJDONabout 10 years ago
LOVED THIS!

Thank You! Your voice is like hottest i've ever listened to. Thanks again.

Colin PearceColin Pearcealmost 10 years ago
The sound of your arousal

We love the description of how you are getting yourself off, AJ. but the best bit is when you are reduced to exclaiming "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over. Carol (my wife) came at the same time you did. We are going to another of your submissions now...

baggy031baggy031almost 10 years ago
so hot and dirty

i was on the edge all through that and came so hard at the end , sexy sexy lady :)

capnhook0722capnhook0722over 8 years ago

Umm, I just have to say that you are AH-MAY-ZING!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 8 years ago
My god your hot

solo tricking sexy, nothing is more beautiful than a woman on the edge! So thank you! the tease and senile while describing what your doing to your self is what I would love to hear more of. thanks again beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You have a sexy voice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Oh fuuuuuuck

chickmagnetchickmagnet5 months ago

Ever think of recording a live dp?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2026 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ