All Comments on 'Homoesextus'

by LesseloovesPeter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9over 10 years ago
Charles Darwin would have read this

Poetic dissertation with keen interest , Lesse : interestin' observations , thnx for sharin' .

Oldbear63Oldbear63over 10 years ago
Great fun

Almost every stanza could provide the basis for a great conversation over a cup of coffee or glass of wine. You are an interesting lady, Lesse. "Sex was social, sex was fun, sex was life" - some might argue that it still is...

"women were meant to take multiple men en route to climax" but if a man takes a woman for multiple climaxes what is that en route to? Sorry. Off point I know but I couldn't resist.

Last line was terriffic!

Oldbear63Oldbear63over 10 years ago
This poem of yours

Sticks in my head like a soft peanut butter sandwich sticks to the roof of my mouth. (really good but I can't leave it alone). Have you read any of Jared Diamond's books? You might enjoy "The Third Chimpanzee"

LesseloovesPeterLesseloovesPeterover 10 years agoAuthor
Oldbear

I've read "Guns, Germs and Steel"

This poem was an homage to the book "Sex at Dawn" which, if you haven't read, and you like my poem, you should read!

Oldbear63Oldbear63over 10 years ago
Guns, Germs and Steel

Also a great book. I'll get Sex At Dawn. Thank you. Diamond asserts that the hunter/gatherers actually, for the most part, had more leisure time than their agricultural cousins...

LesseloovesPeterLesseloovesPeterover 10 years agoAuthor
leisure time

That makes total sense to me. For the time period in which nothing needed to be tended other than social relationships, I can imagine that to be the case. Agrarian societies were able to sustain larger groups, larger groups would lead to less social cohesion as well as more of a need to maintain property via familial bonds...yep, I can see it. Who'd want the ol' 9-5 when you could pick a few berries and suck a few cocks instead.

Oldbear63Oldbear63over 10 years ago
Hahahahahahaha

You are amazing. And I still love that last line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous