All Comments on 'Whispered kisses across the skin'

by UnderYourSpell

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AngelineAngelineover 10 years ago
This is very good.

The voice is conversational and direct and honest. I think that underscores the eroticism and makes it come across more than a teasing or humorous tone would have. I'd maybe have a comma after "skin" in the penultimate line, but that's a really small thing, a nitpick maybe lol. Your writer's voice could not be stronger.

todski28todski28over 10 years ago
very sexy

it seems like a feminine version of male thought, agree with the comma as opposed to the full stop, truly erotic,

greenmountaineergreenmountaineerover 10 years ago

I'll echo the previous comments. I also liked the "oblique" way the poem started which I thought heightened the erotic tension in this delightful short piece.

Another quibble: it should be "for .... whom," but that may be more important for those of us who did little more than diagram sentences and read our catechisms in parochial school(LOL)

I don't get to New Poems lately as much as I would like because of growing eldercare issues, but this was well worth the trip.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 10 years ago
Whispered kisses 'cross the skin

Woman to woman ......

Great Sapphic poetry & nice to see you tear yourself away from the threads to post on New Poems ! 5-ed .

Oldbear63Oldbear63over 10 years ago
Thumbs soft across your nipples

Very sexy. A man could learn alot ...

GuiltyPleasureGuiltyPleasureover 10 years ago
Mmmmm

silky smooth and honey sweet!. The sibilence in the title sets the tone. Well worth the wait.

Tess

buttersbuttersover 10 years ago
so it is :)

tess linked me.

a delicate, very feminine poem, creating a hushed sense of tension - an open-ended moment leading to future discovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous