All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 01'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU HATE WOMEN WAS YOUR MAMA ONE

YOU KNOW WHORES AND SLUTS ARE YOU CONDEMN TO WRITE ABOUT ALL YOU KNOW.DEGRADING WOMEN ISN'T GOOD READING IS THAT ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT WOMEN AS WHORES AND SLUTS.

kiwiwolfkiwiwolfover 19 years ago
Ignore shit for brains

Damned nice story. Well put together. I'm gonna have to add you to my favourites page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

ignore the ignorant bastard who commented on the story and gave it a frikin bad review. it's great, keep it up!

-anon

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good story, but...

... she seemed very stupid for a lawyer. She should have known that the FEDs would not back down from inditing her and the firm if they were in violation. This hokey story about the paperwork being wrong would not be acceptable to a smart lawyer. And since she works for such a prestidous firm, they wouldn't hire a bonehead!

That guy that gave you a zero and no constructive criticism was an ass-hole. But, the flaws in the story kept me from giving you a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so hot

wow. just... wow... the degradation, the humiliation, braggging to his friends about her, making her suck him off and taking her ass like that... gawd, i wish i could get it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jackass

I love the guys who don't know this is erotic fiction. F them.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Hall needs to impregnate this young attorney so that he is guaranteed that she is his woman for the rest of their lives because they will then have a baby to raise together in this fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unrealistic...

...to the point of stupidity.I don't know which is worse the "smart"lawyer who gives in on no evidence or the playground bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SHE'S A DUMB ASS LAWYER

Honestly, if lawyers were that stupid, people wouldn't win any cases. anyway, good fiction story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

If you want reality, dont read stories on this website. This is a great story about a guy who bullies someone into making a bad decision. The bully is smart enough to make sure that her bad decision sticks with her for a long time. The story is in her being forced to deal with the bad decision and its consequences. Is it real? No. Is it entertaining and well done? Yes? will I read the rest of the chapters? Yes.

devil11devil11over 16 years ago
NICE STORY...

I LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH BUT A LITTLE MORE DETAIL WOULD MAKE IT EVEN MORE GREAT LITERATURE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hhmmmmm....

If she is a lawyer then she needs to have some brains. If she really had that, then the first thing she would've done is that she would've asked her boss or the client about where she had made the mistake and tried to correct it instead of submitting herself....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dribble

with such a matter, there would not be just her, and someone to at least review whatever was prepared and submitted. and she would be to blame, assuming there was a problem? this is done and the raw exercise of power. the man was wrong, under the simple application of the right actions, he may own the firm, but she'll seriously be in the position to loot its principal value. No, i think she'll think clearer away from there and then suck assets from thta firm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this series!

I have read this series several time since I first discovered it before Mr. GrantLee finished writing it. Now I came back to retrieve it and put it on my Kindle. (Kindles read text files very nicely if they are formatted with a hard return at the end of each paragraph.

kamperman45kamperman45about 9 years ago
Sweet humiliation and sexually fulfilled

She is a sub and never admitted it and now she is finally receiving what she secretly has desired deep down and now subconsciously given into - domination by another person that would control her so she can finally realize the fulfillment of those deep desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HE is too old!

Yuk! You lost at the age sixty! That's gross man! She is only twenty eight, too gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lawyers

It's obvious that many of your readers are horny lawyers fantasizing about how they can blackmail one of their junior lawyers into total sexual degradation and submission! Keep up the good work!

WittonWittonalmost 5 years ago
Pure garbage

Video taping sexual activity without consent and for the specific purpose of blackmail would mean jail time and money damages that would exceed anything the feds could do

Two stars and that's because I believe the moderators - for some authors at least - throw out the one star rating

cowbullscowbullsabout 4 years ago

I lie it very much, but I wish you had described both of them in more detail. I gave you 4 stars as it takes, including anal to get the fifth star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just loved the part that end after he let her go get cleaned up and dressed and he’s still sprawled out naked on the bed.

Loved how they’re talking there and his cock is just flopped out and she can see it was still covered with her juices. Both are reminded that a few minutes before she was getting his cock, and now just before she leaves it’s a reminder bringing her face-to-face with what was used to utterly defeat her.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap story. Author should write one more and than quit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps this is an early story of the writer?

Right at the start the story derails. Although it is taking the reader along, the reality level in the very first page is zero. No professional would put herself in such a situation, she immediately must have known that she was being played or that there was something else wrong or going on. That, in itself, would have made the story even more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story about an office whore, nothing more. So much around. Well written, but a whore remains whatever title is before.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu18 months ago

yeah this is my favorite

cnsualsu1cnsualsu18 months ago

my no.1 erotica. forever

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hall is the best. Getting on the phone with his lawyer he gives Julie her choice: get in trouble or start sucking his cock. That he had her get naked first was priceless… then when she’s finally kneeling naked before him sucking away he talks and laughs about her and exactly what she’s doing and how he’s gonna fuck her before cum filling her mouth and telling to go lay on the bed and wait for him. Julie Gets Dominated, should be the name of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous