All Comments on 'Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 04'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
You did it again!

Oh Vixen you have done an amazing job with this chapter! I love the cameos of Destiny and Shade! Kara wanting to be restrained… OMG that was HOT!

I love love love how Kara can read Lissy like an open book.

Gosh so much is happening… Kara’s breakdown about never living with anybody… I swear someone was squeezing my poor heart. I don’t know how you do it… but it’s amazing how you can pull me in and make me feel like I am part of them.

It’s amazing how much they are willing to shift who they are to be who the other needs… and it’s both ways.

Vixen you are amazing, I can’t believe how you can make me feel what they feel… and want what they have!

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Sigh

I just love this story and this chapter did it again. More laughs, more steaminess and yes more tears. My love for Lissy and Kara continues to grow. I cried when Rachel told Lissy about the fall out with June and sighed with relief when they made up. Oh the happiness to see Shade and Destiny make an appearance.

Your writing as ever is wonderful Vixen and I thank you again for sharing these characters with us.

AheylowAheylowover 10 years ago
Squirmalicious!

After the emotional intensity of chapter three, I wondered where our Vixen would take us as we continued this journey. Her choice was perfect: lovers loving. If the reader isn't careful all one might see are erotic titillations but there is so much more happening on the pages. The two lovers having hurt each other deeply don't stumble around to find a road back to one another. They act with intentionality to create that road. This chapter isn't about blind passion but resolved commitment.

Why do I say that? Because to save their relationship, they couldn't just do the same old (albeit) hot and sexy things they'd been doing. No, to save their relationship after everything that happened required growth. They had to have the courage to make new discoveries about themselves individually to heal the rift collectively. My questions about Kara's newly revealed insecurities and Lissy's latent strength received a ravenous response. Lovers loving in the throws of passion, as they ate their evening meals, as they walked about the city, and as they loved in the midst of family. Yes, like you the details of their loving had me squirming in my seat and at the end, it made for a most delicious reading meal. Squirmalicious, is indeed an appropriate word to describe this chapter. Thanks Vixen, for another chapter well done!

rkolnerrkolnerover 10 years ago
Intimacy...

The intensity of these two lovers is breathtaking. They go way beyond the physical and reach deep intimacy through their willingness to trust, express and give to one another. Vixen you take me to fantastical places through your stories that capture my heart and dare to me dream it for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
who is she?

I'm just now learning your style but I can't help but think you have a "Kara". Your words are purposeful, teeming with adulation and they make haste to my heart. I'm in awe of the raw emotion you're able to express between Lissy and her Kara. I was relieved to see these two able to work it through after a tremulous chapter three.

I checked your website and discussion area. Your community seems extraordinary. I'm not ready to jump into the pool yet but maybe some day soon.

- experienced

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Always Amazed!

The way you breath life into your stories and characters is a thing of beauty. The intimacy, sexiness, laughter & tears are woven together in such unique and inspiring ways. I truly feel the emotions as I read these pages. I agree with the previous comment that this chapter was more than just hot, sweaty, tingly, awesome sex ;) It was more about the depth of emotion and rebuilding the trust between these two.

Lissy and Kara are just amazing together! I love that they are moving forward to cohabitation. Happily surprised with the Destiny & Shade cameo. Nice touch! A sigh of relief that Rachel & June are still going strong. Another excellent chapter Vixen! Thank you as always for sharing your talents with us.

idrubloodidrubloodover 10 years ago
I'm wrecked!

Thank you so much AVL!

This story covers it all: love, sadness, laughter, heartbreak, making up, extremely passion filled sex and just breathtaking scenes of life's realities.

You have drawn me in with Lissy and Kara's passion, gotten me lost in their love, given me heartache with their hurts and then just wowed me with pulling them through it all.

I had tears when Rachel cried into Lissy chest, "I love her Mommy." It was so painfully beautiful.

Your writing just so wonderful, and I thank you so much for sharing it with us.

IDB.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Lovers Loving Lovingly!

Ok, I think I 459'd that one from you Vixen, but it's true. Lovers loving lovingly was what that chapter was all about to me. You've written a beautiful chapter to ease our doubts of Kara's love for Lissy and their future together.

The sexual experimentation the characters are doing is... is... DAMN HOT! WOW! I cant wait to see what you dream up for these two girls next.

Keep up the wonderful work and Thank You for your great writing.

Doc

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
a new level of intimacy!

that is what this chapter brings to light and life! AVL you have taken us to a new level of intimacy and loving, upping the ante with lissy and kara. being a part of watching their relationship crumble and rebuild beyond the foundation they had a

already established to new heights has created sensory overload in a most marvelous way. every emotion, tears, laughter, sadness and heartache and what appears to be a sort of rebirth in their relationship that goes with lovers loving lovingly.

again you have taken us on a journey many of us long for in our own lives.

thank you for sharing your wonderful, creative, witty and emotional writing that touches new levels...

jan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

So nice to see Lissie finally healing, becoming her strong, confident self. Please dont overdo it though, so easy to fall into the the D/s power-trip with nastiness. Those are fine kids she raised, she can hold her balance, and Kara deserve better.

Now dont feel pressured to rush the writing of Chapter 5. I can wait, at least until noon tomorrow ;-))

love VvV

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 10 years ago
damn yo

this strangley hot shit yo 4 real n slightly fuckd yo but should keep doin ya thing 4real

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
At A Loss For Words

Others far more eloquent than me have said many of the same things I felt reading this.

I'll just say, "Well done!"

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Wow, you completely lost me for

a few paragraphs in this chapter. Lissy was suddenly the Dominant and Kara was the submissive??? I even went back and reread that entire section about 6 times! As an old Leatherman, we did not have (and many actually frowned upon) anyone that called themselves a "switch". It was just unheard of years ago.

But then my old brain caught up with the story and I remembered Kara had expressed an interest in exhibitionism. So all was clear again, and it was HOT!!!

Also was good to let Kara show her insecurities, as we all have them and many of us try very hard to conceal them.

Well, I am slowly getting caught up with the story. Thanks again for a well written journey of 2 lovers!

Slave Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous