All Comments on 'Evening Up The Score Sheet'

by AlanaAllyn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic, Luv

Great story, very well written, and very, very sexy. Thanks

techsantechsanabout 19 years ago
Excellent story

Very good story, the kind of threesome story that I really enjoy. In our world, a threesome CAN happen without any of the three parties being humiliated or degraded, just like this one. It was a meeting that all three could enjoy without feeling like they had to hurt someone. Very erotic, very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not

To paraphrase another commenter who has a serious case of "head in ass" syndrome:

"Very good story, the kind of threesome story that I really enjoy. In our world, heroin use is wonderful, the sophisticated and enlightened enjoy it, and it's proof that a threesome CAN happen without any of the three parties being humiliated or degraded, just like this one. Sharing a needle is a deeply bonding experience, and we assume all are healthy since no one would ever endanger another life, mostly because of the vast respect and caring between drug addicts. It was a meeting that all three could enjoy without feeling like they had to hurt someone; how could parents, close friends, or children deny people such a richly rewarding experience? Very erotic, very well-written."

(If you recognize just how stupid that all sounds and can relate one sick behavior to another, you'll then see just how UN-erotic it is.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

I gave up after several paragraps because it wasn't written clearly enough to be understood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't we all love

Stupid D.Wannabee? His wonderful comments enhance our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So she let another man do what she didn't want her husband to do. That's love for ya, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Common story, poorly told

Get an editor. Then get a decent plot. A cheating slut wife and a spineless husband.

O my! Shocking! What a pile of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

The perfect marriage..

one of the best !

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Really silly

If his knob is in your ass, hasn't he already taken.you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous