All Comments on 'College Crossdressing Confessions Ch. 02'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good start,

And we all think that we are the only one at first, but many of us find out there are so many more, and, so many waiting to make love to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So silly

And unbelievable too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shame Shame Shame

Shame you did not know me in college. I would have fem'ed you up so sexy. Allowed us to play dress up. Had so many hours of experiment and trying on different styles.

Just like was done with me.

I went another way though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Spoiler alert

This is garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazingly HOT !!!!

This thread is extremely erotic. I love putting on my feminine lingerie....Mmmm !!! Pretty panties or thongs. Then a sexy, lacy garter belt and threading the suspenders beneath my waist bands. Then fastening the garter tabs to the stocking welts.....Grrrr! Thanks for an exhilarating tail.....I have to change into a dry thong now.

SissyCrissy.................xoxoxo

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I buy clothes too

I love buying clothes when the salesgirl knows the items are for me. I give subtle hints (like saying my girlfriend is the same size as me) and then if they catch on then I admit to them that the clothes are for me. That moment is embarrassing but also so very exciting. The salesgirl always giggles but she also keeps my secret -- except one time when the store was almost empty and she told another salesgirl about my fetish. It was even more exciting that 2 of them knew.

Anyway, please tell more stories of a CD going out in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems pretty easy and straight forward - just refuse to tell her anything. If you get divorced, that frees you to live the life you want. Why tell her anything?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous