All Comments on 'The Prom Date'

by musicankane

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

2 words "more" and "please"

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 10 years ago
great comeback

Good to see you've comeback. But I'm compelled to ask, are you going to finish "With Blood". It was a great start and I hope you complete and/or continue that series. It has promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Welcome back! I would very much like for you to come back! Would you be writing all new stories only or continuing some that you have started? Big fan of Jake's Sisters!

kharmickharmicover 10 years ago
more kendrick!!!!

damn your stories are good more pls :D

cardinalfancardinalfanover 10 years ago
good story

I love Anna Kendrick. Very good story and I hope you will continue on for another chapter or two, just to see how things go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That twist, man

I literally said "hooo dayumm" out loud.

5/5.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Jake

OK, I know it's a different story, but you've got to get back to Jake's sisters. Have you counted your numbers? 6 comments here, over a hundred on Jake. 42 favorites her, over 100 for Jake. 20,000 views here, 100,000-600,000 views on Jake! Clearly that is what your readers want to see. As for ideas: I'm not totally opposed to Mom being involved, but believe it would work better with near misses of her almost catching them. Don't bring in other girls, but do get Michelle involved with the sisters. And have some girl on girl action besides kissing. A little girly peach eating always works, and you have four sisters and Michelle to mix and match. If you need more, read your inspiration Party of 0f Five or Just the Six Of Us. You can get ideas without ripping them off. Please go back to Jake! Your readers will thank you.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 9 years ago
Great story, great character development, not completed.

Watched the Late Late Show last night with Anna Kendrick as the Guest of Honor. Excellent entertainment, but it left me with an appetite for more Anna.

So on to Literotica.

This was an excellent story, great plot development, but could have been extended considerably in the motel.

Where's the rest of the story? In the back of my mind?

What happens now? Next?

Hope you continue writing, you produce good material.

Baron_ZemoBaron_Zemoover 8 years ago
Solid story. Well paced. Fun ending.

Really liked this. Solid throughout. Be good with or without the erotica. Loved the ending. Funny that could scare some people, but I loved it. I'm a sucker for Anna and this hit the right spot.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Definitely a terrific tall tale!

Good one...Ch. 2?

Tdrake85Tdrake85about 7 years ago
Great!!

It was great, I will read some of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I loved the fact that this wasn’t another “so blah blah blah just happened to come to my town and I totally boned her though she had absolutely no reason to hive me the time of day” stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

Excellent writing and the story worked really well! It had a natural build to the intimacy that really works for Kendrick.

Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

one of my all time favourite stories! read it for the fifth time now. thanks for that! any chance for a second part of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please update

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a delightful story of a young man losing his virginity. So sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous