All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 08'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you for that

That was one of the best chapters you have ever written for this series

Please post quickly

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

One of my best chapters? thanks! I actually really struggled to write this for some reason... the previous chapter was more fluid and easy to write...

I posted this rather quickly so that I wouldn't torture you guys to badly, after my two week vacation. Chapter 9 is well underway, almost ready to submit it...

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Another enjoyable read. I can't wait till these two get together! Thanks

usfgirls19usfgirls19over 10 years ago

I also really enjoyed this chapter. Caspian is a snake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you so much for posting a new chapter for one of my favorite stories. What an awesome birthday present!

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Another good chapter .....

Love how the way you are developing the relationship between Elena and Henry. You are drawing a good contrast between the protagonist (Henry) and the antagonist (Caspian)!

winealittlewinealittleover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL!

Too short (and I'm greedy). I appreciate you posting it to appease your fans : ) Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope that Elena will be able to tell Henry what happened. It's scary to think that Henry's father, the King, is as evil as Caspian himself.

FANTASTIC WRITING! A very enjoyable read...thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holding my breath until I see Chapter 9!

Hope that hastens your pace! This was FANTASTIC and I can't wait for more. HURRY I AM TURNING BLUE!

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
thank you

For thinking about us on your vacation...we are all glad to read that you have returned to us happy and rested. You must be...because you just dropped a mega bomb on us in an extra short 1 pager of intense emotions. Poor Elena such a heavy heavy burden. Caspian is an uber-bitch-boy that makes Veruca Salt look like she worked for Mother Theresa. Spoiled bitch. And the king not liking Elena's father...what's up with that...please let it be more than he had a thing for Elena's mom and lost her to him. Let it be that something outrageous.

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 10 years ago
Developing nicely...

I like the way this story is developing. Looking forward to the next chapter!

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Awww you guys!

Reading all your comments makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I suggest you guys read some of the comments that people left here... really great!

Don't worry, i'll be "dropping bombs" in chapter 9 too!

Yay for the positive and funny feedback!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 10 years ago
So darn good!

This chapter was riveting! Can't wait to see how Henry handles Caspian when Elena tells him what happened before and about the tree incident. Great story. Well told. Legs, you have a gift. KEEP USING IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SUPERB

Oh my...it was worth d wait...loved it...pls post d next part asap.......plssssssssssss;-)

;-)waiting with a baited breath:-D

JayEss90JayEss90over 10 years ago
Another Great Chapter :D

Wow, all that waiting actually was worth it! I absolutely adore this story, the writing is descriptive and the characters are very intriguing. And what a twist in this chapter! It was really great how you set that up and Capian is really a huge jackass he slaughtered an entire country just because he got rejected really? But I suppose that this just proves how emotionally connected all of your readers are getting to this plot. Anywhosies happy writing! I can't wait to see the next installment!

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

Longer chapters Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when is d next chapter cmng?

Pls quicken d next chapter

NuttaNuttaover 10 years ago
Awesome

Waiting for the next chapter feels like torcher .... When is the next chapter ???

Can't wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Love the story line, plot and character development! You have a knack for keeping the reader wanting more at the end of each chapter. Please keep writing! Quickly lol

Sassy

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
I don't say this much, but can't wait!

I can't wait! But I will. Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Upset

I hate hw this was just 1 page n u r taking forever 2 submit :(

mystic5mystic5over 10 years ago
Will She tell him?

What a great short chapter! You hit the perfect mix! Please don't hold us waiting for long!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Super,,

But so dang short,waiting for the next page/chapter???,,,soon please,,,,

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
So sorry for keeping you guys waiting

I'm trying to add the finishing touches on the next chapter, but between starting a new job with crazy hours and responsibilities, I'm exhausted... but don't give up hope!

Almost there...

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Poor Elena, your plight is my entertainment..can't wait for more

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Let the coundown begin!

Chapter 9 submitted!

Knowing this site, it should be up in about a week or two.

And again, I love reading your comments, they brighten my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cant wait!!!

love you!

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry- another delay... pedantic editors...

Ok, so after I spent hours and hours writing the next chapter, the powers that be in Literotica (my editor), decided that there is a punctuation mark somewhere out of place. Where? good question. I now have to scour thousands of characters to figure this out, so I guess the hoards of angry fans will have to gather their pitchforks and torches and make angry grunting noises.

Grrr Grrr Grrr!

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Argh .....

My pitch fork is ready ......

lioness_71lioness_71over 10 years ago
punctuation

Maybe you could post the story without fixing the comma, and whoever emails you first with the location of the error gets a hint to the next storyline. :-)

On the other hand, i have my pitchfork ready also. just in case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this!

Please update soon! I love this story. I hope that Elena will open up slowly to Henry. And Henry, wow, prince charming and knight in shining armor in one. Cool! And glad that he's different from his father and cousin and more like his mother Ad wow! They are indeed destined because his mom encouraged him to apply as her suitor but sadly the queen died. Aww! Their fate, their destiny, it's intertwined.

I'm excited for the next chapter. Please update soon! Really!

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Still waiting...

I'm waiting for the story to be accepted by the editor after resubmitting. status: "pending"...

In the meanwhile, I'd like to thank you guys for the happy comments. It's always nice to get back from a hard day at work and read your quirky thoughts about my story :)

mystic5mystic5over 10 years ago
Super Excited!

I'm super excited to read your next chapter! I hope Henry not only becomes her knight in shining armor but still be a dominate in the bedroom.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

fingers crossed its accepted

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Jeez punctuation was never my forte! Fingers crossed it will be posted soon.

NuttaNuttaover 10 years ago
Waiting

Seriously ! How long does it take them to review?

They know we love your story ... Why can't they just accept and post it ???

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
My next chapter has finally been accepted!

You guys get your fix... hope it lasts long enough until I finish chapter 10.

evonnaevonnaabout 10 years ago
yup..

.. still like sister and brother, sorry. I know you're going for the cute and romantic, and I like the story... I just miss Caspian already... or any alpha guy... (could just be me :)

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
Predictable

I have seen this coming, you really are an amateur. Anyway, her repeating it's all her fault without telling Henry the reason why...is stupid. Again. Pathetic pathetic pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To previous commenters...

If this was such a disappointment, why exactly have you read all the way till chapter eight, pray tell?

And to long_legs2u, I find this story intriguing, and well-written. You did a good job.

QueenOfDesolationQueenOfDesolationover 8 years ago
So many goddamned haters...

If you hate the story so much, why are you still reading? Attention whore much? If you can't say anything nice, you're better off not saying anything at all.

I personally find this story quite intriguing. Keep it up, long_legs2u. Haters gonna hate. Don't mind them. And thank you for this story. You are talented--don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 4 years ago
Great Story.

Second read. Better as it goes. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous