All Comments on 'Fondest Dreams Ch. 10'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

Brilliant, as always... I am looking forward to more of your work.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No this is the start not the end!

Don't leave us hanging to long waiting to find out what she does.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
Love it!

I hope that Wilhelm was able to find some peace in his soul, after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm having trouble accepting that zsalya didn't end up with willi... :(

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 10 years ago
Not a happy camper

Why would you go through this story for her to not end up with willi. I am sad because their story was beautiful. I wish that the last time they had sex would have resulted in a baby.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 10 years ago
@Wishme

All I'll say in our story's defense is that I think it ended as well as it *could.*

In this final chapter, you will find the seeds of several future storylines that LG6 and I are planning. Items that *may* produce one or more future stories each include (in no particular order):

- The new generation of Weres

- Willi's thousand years of service

- Willi's ultimate fate

- The vault

- Edward and Rhys during WW2

- Carr & company in the Old West

- The history of the Blue Stars

- The big-bad(s) behind Erobos and the Metzgers

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 10 years ago
Oh, and...

you'll soon meet Kelly and Drago's first child, Jason. He's a fine young man, and I think you'll all like him. :)

lucianloverlucianloverover 10 years ago
Lmao.....

I had ur suggested song playing in the background while reading the chapter and it did not go well at all!

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Broke my own rule....

Generally, I avoid reading prequels, because frankly, I find them frustrating and often just unnecessary. That said, the story of the Vlkolak's history made sense to me, wear as this just ended up feeling gut wrenching and sad for the purpose of being gut wrenching and sad. I guess ultimately, I'm not sure what the takeaway from this is supposed to be or how it can really benefit the stories of these characters as you move us forward through their lives.

It almost seems like this this story would have been better had it been a stand alone story with characters that weren't connected with the Baxter pack. I think that way, the ending could have been a bit more satisfying.

I realize that there may come a time in a future story where I want to eat my words or the purpose of this story becomes very clear, but at the moment I'm just not seeing it.

CelticAngelsCelticAngelsover 10 years ago
still sniffling

this is one of the few stories that made me cry my eyes out reading it. great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Just loved this series. Can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderfull!!

I trully enjoy your stories. The ending leave open for wonderful stories to come. I am looking forward to continue enjoying your art. RS

Rad'lRad'lover 10 years ago
Ten very well written chapters.

You two authors and your editor deserve a good measure of praise for your work.

Thanks for posting it,

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 10 years ago
@archangel_m

Well maybe.......drago is the reincarnation of willi......I'm just saying. Might make me feel better. Some unexplained memories. I just want willi to be happy. I didn't want to read this story arc. But I couldn't help it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From beginning to the end

I have read it all from start to finish. I have laughed at lot and cried a lot. This story was extraordinary in its originality. In a sea of sameness, you found a drop of pure inspiration. Thank you.

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
Well done co-authors

Well we have just been exposed to a story within a story. Everyone loves Zsalya, and we have seen her character defined in more detail then when she lived in LG6's first narration. We have also watched Willi change throughout the chapters, as he became more loveable and his character became more defined. It was my pleasure to be involved in the editing, some subtle changes, but nothing to do with the direction and flow of the story as a whole. That all originated in the mind of A^^A and LG6. Although many did not like the ending; it was skillfully orchestrated around the fact that Zsalya had already died and been reincarnated as Kelly. I look forward to many more renditions from this dynamic duo! :))

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

This has been a truly extraordinary story, from the heights of passionate love to the depths of despairing loss. I wish that Willi could meet Kelly one day, to know that she has found the fulfilling of love her true mate. I also wish that he could find his own true mate and find peace. Thank you for the journey.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I pity the people who wouldn't read this story because they already knew that Zsalya had died and thus didn't see the point of reading it or thought it would be too sad to read. They will never know what they missed!

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsover 10 years ago

I really wish there were more for me to read tonight, even though it already probably means I'll fall asleep in class later because it's 3:37 am now. I really can't wait until your next chapter comes out. I also can't wait for WhiteSabreTooth's next chapter in her series comes out. I hope that what happened to her never happens to you, as sometimes it gets a little annoying having to switch to WattPad to read them now. Whatever you guys do, please don't stop writing.

surrendermesurrendermeover 10 years ago
Bravo!

I just recently came across this "Epic" and have read it from beginning to end over the last few days. I had to force myself to bed on several evenings, as I was so enthralled with it. I did not have a disappointing moment. I look forward to any continuing chapters. Thank you to all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

What a tribute to Zsalya! I can't think if another story in recent history to elicit so many emotions from me. Perfectly chosen words.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for such a beautiful story, even though I cried. I hope you continue the story in Nevada.

greendraco85greendraco85about 9 years ago
A kick in the butt to post again:)

You said in your Bio you needed a kick to get started again, so I just kicked you! lol.

I have read all of your stories in this series at least twice and keep looking for the next book or additional chapters added to the other books. You even got my husband reading your wolves and he was for the longest time looking each day for an update. I was too, but now I am down to once or twice a month.

Please come back and feed us more of your great writing.

DracosBaby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Classic, made me cry.

Best love story since withering heights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INCREDIBLE

CANNOT REMEMBER WHEN I ENJOYED A STORY AS MUCH... MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crying tears of sadness

This was the most depressing of all the chapters since they will not be together ever again. It was my hope that Drago would be the reincarnation of Wilhelm Von Helsing. The creativity the two of you have is brilliant and wonderful. Please keep writing! Love your work.

JJMemaw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seeing if you plan to rekindle to magic. Miss this series and these characters. Thanks for an amazing saga and journey over the years.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

That's it?? Well suffice to say I'm disappointed, I loved this series, but it just left me wanting more. Feel empty. Perhaps if we knew more about what happened to Willi? The entire time we knew her fate, we fell in love with him and were left hanging.

StrixalucoStrixaluco9 months ago

"What happened to Will" would certainly be stuff for entire series, I'm sure. He grieved and lived on - and a long life at thaf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous