All Comments on 'Sarah and Ben Ch. 05'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nymphomania?

Nymphomania isnt a real disorder. This isnt the 16th century & its doubtful a husband would ever accept a fictional mental illness as justification for the wife's actions.

I like your writing but your stories are a bit far fetched. Nothing really wrong with that since these are supposed to be fantasies except when you develop a character & then force them to act out of character to get an artificial happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a cop-out

Don't give up your day job. You wrote yourself in a corner by insisting this unfortunate couple stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wimp

i'm with ben on sarah's refusal to quit her job. she professes her undying love but she continues to hurt him by stripping. her world's values are really different.

ben holds the power to his happiness. he should have dumped her the 1st time. but no, he gives her a 2nd chance and what hurts him again.

ben should get her revenge on sarah if only to redeem his manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
doesn't match what was written in chapt #3...

In chapt 3 June stays at a motel; he she takes the bedroom and he takes the couch.

And in chapt 3 he shows up at June's with presents wanted June to stay for the talk. In chapt 5 there are no presents(just talk of workouts) and June stays away for the whole conversation).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
He he

This should have been in the Humor/Satire section! Warner Bros. cartoon characters have more believability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ending sucks, but don't give up.

Nymphomania?? After all he's been through with her, he finally finds some spine and demands that she choose. Then at the 11th hour, she shows up and SURPRISE!! she has a 'medical' condition and it's not her fault. And this chump buys it?!?

As an author, I thought you did pretty good for the most part but the ending feels rushed and just tacked on. Having spent the time and effort to read through the story, I felt somewhat invested in the characters. This is not going to happen if the author is completely untalented. That's what makes the ending so disappointing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Classic shit from a shitty writer

she is sooo upset from Ben's leaving that the whore wife is doing STILL working at the job that got her into mass fucking ...oh thats right she is still dancing?

The Nymphomania thing flies like a large brick

even if one were to be BUY that stupid idea/ excuse the fact is AFTER he left and when he came back

still did NOTHING different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Grief, Does Ben Buy Bridges?

Greetings,

The facts are that Sarah goes whole hog for stripping and whoring and denies it to her husband..and tries to justify it later claiming infidelity with the neighbour on Ben's part.. which we later learn was pure fiction in Sarah's mind to begin with...Can anyone spell pathological lying? Pathological Selfishness? Sarah thinks: I cheat and fuck around because,well I've made up a story in my mind that You (Ben) cheated on me before and you are supposed to believe it and forgive me! And that makes it all OK! See you later Ben, I've got another stag party to do. Love you Ben.

Good Golly Miss Molly, what a nasty piece of work Sarah is!

In short Sarah has no redeeming qualities..and to boot, she is 'jealous' if hubby gets some nookie.. Why oh Why should Ben care for the lying slut? He storms out on her for being a whore and she still feels compelled to do 3 more 'parties' of whoring even after this very whoring has pushed the only love of her live to storm out? Planet Earth to Whore! Planet Earth to Whore! Do you know where your priorities are? Where did you put your head? Sarah must have parked her head up her ass for the ultimate butt fuck.

Bob's chapter is laughable. Sarah loves Ben but she casually sucks Bob while he discusses 'business' and then offers to take the other chap on. Yeah right. This is a far cry from the thrill of stripping on stage or the high of being the center of attraction at a party. This is being the ultimate mob floozy: she's naked, she sucks, she fucks and the rest of the world carries on like she is chopped liver. But the author tries to maintain that Sarah has only Ben in her heart. And she deserves forgiveness. Jeez Louise, can anybody come up with a bigger lie?

And the ending of chapter 5 takes the cake. Medical Diagnosis: Nymphomania. Please when researching stories, use the google. Nymphomania doesn't exist. It is a construct of male fantasies.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Blind man

If Ben was blind sara could lead him over a cliff and he would believe she was helping him cross the street thats how dumb and lame he is Sara is so stupid she could sell him the Brooklyn Bridge and get away with it.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Should have taken it in a different direction

You missed the chance for a really good series instead of a mediocre one. I think the start of the story is the perfect opening for a good Dom/Sub series. I don't know how best to put it without it sounding trashy, but there goes. Ben, once he comes to grips with the infidelity and admits to himself that a) his wifes a nympho (be it an actual disorder or not, it fits.) b) she wants to make it up him "in any way possible" and c) he's turned on by her actions, puts his foot down and delivers an ultimatum. "From now on you will not have an orgasm unless I say you can. You will not touch yourself or anyone sexually unless I say so. And, you will perform any sexual act that I tell you to." Blah blah blah. You get the idea. You could have had a real Master/Slave love story here. Outside of that, it was an ok story. It's better I could have done, that's for sure. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
crap...Crap...CRap...CRAp...CRAP

wimp...Wimp...WImp...WIMp...WIMP...He should have kicked her ass to the curb the first night she went to her job...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really CRAP and WIMP I can understand how the

commenter below feels. Ben was a wimp. He let Sarah work for months at the bar and didn't once think to check on her...oh really reality wow... He acts suprised to find that she had fucked fifteen men at a party and he didn't realize that she was stretched out and her ass was like the holland tunnel. She must have had a gallon or more cum in her cunt but the dump bastard doesn't realize her sucking other men's cum from her...Ho Ho Ho..oh yeah she's that too...she is a built in whore because he is a built in wimp and cuke probably a claset fag too. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
Hopeless.

This guy is so brain-dead, he should be put to sleep. There is no way that he could ever trust her again. And as far a being a Nympho, that is one of the worst excuses that you could come up with. You really must not consider that your readers have some intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
why?

with sarah, there is a whole layer of latent mistrust. her words that she loves him and stopped and so on, well, look how she handled things. now, with candy, that matter of trust is ceratinly lessened considerably. there was press to impress him and certainly show what she wanted, him. absent something really unpleasant with candy, he could love her the same if not more than sarah. weighing the pros and cons, candy or just opening his eyes to see what is around him, wherever he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Is there any non-wimp writers here?

Is there any non-wimp writers here? This must be the sorriest fucking wimp lover's site on the web

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
CRAP and MORE

Crap as it stands, or lays! Nymphomania can't be cured with pills...or anything else, for that matter.

juderboyjuderboyalmost 15 years ago
Spinless Pussy Husband

I see there is nothing she can do that will make him leave her. I hate stories like this. And I hate writers that always put couples back together. Makes me wonder what their wives are doing to them behind their backs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
pussy wim husband

This is very stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
forgiving hitler

Another writer remarks that in Curious2c's stories, Hitler would be forgiven if he just said he was sorry for killing 6,000,000 people (more, actually - that's just the jews he killed)

But this isn't quite right. Curious2c is willing to punish men for being bad. Hitler would be forgiven in these stories if he had been a married women and fucked 6,000,000 men then said he was sorry. I'm not sure what would happen if he had sex with 6,000,000 men then killed them and said he was sorry. Probably he would have had to say he was REALLY REALLY sorry and cried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No

Not one of your better works. She tells him she fucks 15 guys and he even hangs around to hear anymore? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wimp story

B A D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pretty bad

sorry man but this story, while not poorly written, is pretty bad. Kinda like JPB's stories. what a whimp. so in the end, he knows he's married to a sex addict, moves her back in, but doesn't fuck her? why live with her if he won't fuck her??? shit, where's the benifit to him?? not only that but if she's not getting it from home then she's going to get it someplace else. Let her commit suicide or whatever everyone's so worried about her doing to herself, sometimes you need to let people go before they drag you down to.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
WTF?

The whole premise for the story is that the wife is a nymphomaniac? Please explain then why she didn't cheat prior to going to work in the strip club, the author makes it seem like Sarah was bitten bug a magic nympho ant and suddenly she became a cock hound please credit your readers with a modicum of intelligence

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
Another curious2c special

you and matt monroe should do a story together. you two could keep a gay man in love with a hooker wife.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 13 years ago
Less than zero

As the title suggests, I find myself wishing right now that there was a rating that could really do justice to how pathetic this entire story arc was. I'm not saying that she had to be burned at the stake, though I'll admit to preferring that outcome myself. I **am**, however, saying that you really didn't put any effort into building a story line which could support the actions of your characters. The guy comes across as some pathetic milquetoast who really doesn't have the self-esteem or self-respect to stand up for himself...heck, even his "retaliation" is passive-aggressive at best!

So if you're going to write, take the time to make it something worth reading. Give those of us who actually take the time to read this stuff some sort of plausible set of circumstances or logic to follow as we go along for the ride you've set your characters on.

Otherwise, you're just wasting our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
overall 5 stars...

i didnt really like it at the start but i continued to read anyway and i loved the whole story. the best part was candy. hope to read more stories of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I see a marriage in the future

Matt Monroe and Curious2Cuckold having a nice civil union then taking turns cornholing each other all night long

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
still a worthless whore

should let her rot no way she loves her ex husband what a cunt.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
no one should believe a cunt or its friends

the way she is written as a cheating cunt no remorse not really only sorry to be caught, and he is a wimp lost in his melancholy like he cant remember how she really is/was and once again the man has no friends saying say away from her she is evil an abuser , but matt and curios cant admit women as a fucked up and evil as any man so he/she will go crawling back to be beaten again.If this man was my friend id tell him about the rabbits on the farm. no one should believe a cunt or its friends just give it a shot and put it to sleep forever

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
They say they are not having sex

The thing that was not said was she not having sex while he is at work???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible.

One of the sorriest excuses for reconciliation ever. "Sorry, honey, I've cheated on you with hundreds of men, I won't give up my job as a stripper, but none of it is my fault 'cause I'm a nympyi -- nompho -- whatever that thing is." Sarah is a slut, June is a pimp, and Ben is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
CUCKious2c

BURN IN HELL ANAL CREAM PIE EATING CHEATING WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST ASSHOLE!

Feel better limp dick ???? No probably not ... but I DO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A disease?

Medicine, as a recognized profession, is over 4800 years old. Evidence of the first dental procedure dates it to 9000 years ago, the earliest known surgery (an amputation) happened about 6900 years ago. The earliest known named doc was an Eqyptian named, "Hessa-Ra", 'Chief of Dentists and Physicians', who lived about 4800 years ago. By 4500 years ago, Egypt had a "Lady Overseer of the female physicians, named "Peseshet". (Imagine! The Egyptians had Gynecologists 6500 years ago!). Yet it was not until the middle of the 1800s with the invention of anesthesia that the average First-World patient actually benefited from the "theraputic encounter" with the physician. (Sources: Wikipedia, for all but the last. That came from a conversation I had with the Chief of Staff of a VA hospistal in the mid 1980s when I was assigned as the hospital lawyer.). So a track record of well over 4000 years before physicians did more good than harm.

Psychiatry as a recognized discipline dates from Freud in the 1870s. From Freud, we saw the development of the other "mental health" disciplines: Psycholgy, etc., these practitioners developed such wonderful things as "icepick" lobotomies, electro-shock therapy, and so on. Then, in the 1950's, pschotropic medicines were developed and seen as the cure every mental ill. Most mental health practiotioners today have this foolish belief that a mentally ill person can be "mainstreamed", if they regularly take their medicstions, and are too foolish and short-sided to recognize that NOT WANTING to take their medication is often a part of these disease process. So the docs discharge the patients, tell them to take their meds, and then wonder why, six months or a year later the patient assualts or kills a number of people! Until 1956, a person was a "drunk" with weak character, poor moral values; in short a bum. Then the American Medical Association decided it was a disease; and coming along after, we saw the development of all sorts of "Addictions".

What I'm saying here is that compare to the newrly 5000 year history of physical medicine, today's mental health practitioners are still essentially witch doctors who really don't know what the hell they are doing much of the time.

So today, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-5, does not list nymphomania as a disease. But there are quite a few mental health practitioners who consider it a disorder. The Gurus who control what gets listed as a mental disorder (DSM-5 is the "bible", and a select few really get to control what makes the cut); have decided to include gambling addition as a mental illness, and are watching both sex addiction and internet addition, but don't yet call those "addictions".

So today wifey may be a slut, but in five or ten years if the DSM-5 guardians decide it's an illness, she won't be a slut, she'll just be ill.

So does the wifey have a mental illness now? Beats the hell outa me!

Let's hope these mental health docs get to batting .500 quicker than the 4800 or so years it took the physical medicine practitioners to achieve.

Great series, 5 stars.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I've read a lot of your stories

I've read a lot of your stories but, few as lacking the imagination of this. The story was so long to say nearly nothing. His wife was sick and did nothing to fight her illness seemed she was enjoying it. The husband was little help all you had him do was whine "woe is me! Woe is me!"

Yes June was a pimp She made money off Sarahs actions by taking pictures and filming her while she physically did all of the humping and sucking and was somewhat attractive. Once her health changed June seemed to only want her healthy again to make some more money. Now the club owner was also Sarahs pimp who only wanted to have her again while she was healthy to make money. The Writers quick fix is to throw her back to the perverted wimp husband who didn't have a clue. (Give her to Mikey he'll take anything) Why would you make him so blind he couldn't find his own dick IF he knew Where to find it. Finally at the end after that long dialogues nothing was resolved. He accepted her return the only change was she stopped stripping. Suddenly Sarah is a nymphomanic. After being married to sarah for years nothing of her having any illness ever showed now she's mentally ill. It took you five chapters really for this and no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
curious2c .... "HOPE" you are still arond ....

and reading the comments so you will understand truly what ....

.****A FIRST CLASS ASSHOLE AND A ANAL CREAMPIE EATING PIECE OF SHIT "YOU" HAVE BEEN AND ARE TO THIS DAY. TAKE YOU CHEATING WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST AGENDA AND MALE HATING, WIMP LOVING STORIES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Amen, to the last comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
think we have a small chance

I hope you used 3 pica type for those words

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
I’m not against RAAC per se...

...but she’s got to really feel bad and guilty, and there needs to be some sort of pain, whether self inflicted, or from circumstances, or external punishment. In here there is nothing. Within a week after returning, if Sarah hadn’t already stopped dancing, he should have said something. And if she didn’t, “Asta la bye-bye, baby.”

Also, how can he be with here everynighf if he is living in another state? Or did he move back, and the boss have no troubles with that. Very confusing.

2-stars

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The worst story ever

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is it just me that there are some inconsistencies between the different chapters? For example: In Junes chapter she says she slept in the hotel when visiting Ben. Ben says she slept in his bed while he slept on the sofa.

However, when Sarah explained to Ben that she is affraid to loose him to another woman, he should have told her, that she now feels the same fear of him of loosing her to another guy with a bigger cock or better body or even more money.

That should have given her something to think about.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Really? he just accepts her claim that she is the victim of a disease and they go merrily along?

He is a huge wimp. She is liar. "Honey I only kill strangers in alleys because I have a compulsion to do so. But the doctor says with some treatment I will stop doing it...eventually." He is such a sucker to buy into her shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He may still have love for her but it does mean he is in love with her. Why should he want to touch her scanky body again. I would run and never come back. June is covering for herself and her trying to force her husband to take her back. She may have mental health issues but even a sycophantic killer needs to be put away for the good of the population. He needs t get away from her and to try and get back to a normal life. This author seems to have issues on this sort of thing as he keeps writing about it. Well no more reading for me, it just makes me get to angry to read as the male characters are written as weak idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A wimp cuck with a raac. Huh, how original.

NallusNallusabout 1 month ago

A rare story that tells a good plausible sad story of a true nymphomaniac, and the pain it incurs on all of the non consumers (opportunists).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous