All Comments on 'My Best Friend Seduced Me'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
good story

I like stories where "normal" guys find themselves in situations that open the door for a "guy + guy" experience. Write some more about Tom & Matt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Awesome Friend

I wish my best friend would take me like that. And on top of it, he is black, and I have shared my wife with him. Now I want to try him as well...

deanahiideanahiiover 16 years ago
friends

now that is what friends are for. to fill you up and make you feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bi sexual friends

I loved the story. I really enjoy reading of guys getting it in the ass. I myself love to be the bottom when it comes to having a guy to guy fun. I have only had a few experiences with males and that started when I talked my wife into having sex with my best friend and me. She surprised me when after a little while of us fucking, she asked me to eat her pussy while my friend was fucking her. She said that "She wanted to feel my mouth and his cock working on her pussy" if I didn't do it she would have stopped and would never do it again. I did it at first feeling that I was going to get sick and I thought well just make sure you don't get to close to his cock. A plan that didn't last long for his cock slipped out of her pussy and went right in my mouth. I thought that I was going to die but after a little while, I was enjoying it and I didn't want to stop. Now, I think of it alot and have met some other guys (3) and I have sucked their cocks but not to completion and I have had them fuck me in the ass and most of all that is what I enjoy. I enjoy the feeling of a guys cock in my ass and having him fuck me like it was a pussy and the full feeling you get been stuffed. That is the best feeling, I have felt and now I'm hooked on it. I just can't seem to find anyone in a long time now. MOst of the ads in the swingers sites are of guys that they get their kicks getting you horny and not coming thru with it. They chat alot and when it comes down to meeting well they are no shows. I'm realy looking to meet someone to be friends with and get together on occassions for that guy to guy fun.

niplockniplockover 15 years ago
You made my cock hard

It is on of my fantasies to be fucked while sleeping. To wake up with a cock in my ass would be the ultimate thrill. Thanks for writing this story.

MarkrollMarkrollabout 14 years ago
review

I loved the story, it got me off. I would love my best friend to do this to me.

However, you need an editor, for instance the word is feeling not felling, and there were similar mistakes. Spell check only goes so far. An editor also fills in parts of the story which are not logical or continuous. They can help a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
made me cum so good

My best friend did this with me with the age of 18 (both of us). I was deep in a dream of fucking my girlfriend. Then suddenly my gf was gone and I saw my best friend over me. He gave me a kiss. It was wonderful to feel the heat and warmth of his mouth and lips and strong tongue. Then he kissed my chest and my stomach. It was so horny. Then he sucked on my cock. I saw my errected cock knowing it was bigger than it had ever been before. And then my friend spread my legs and ass-cheeks and lifted up my hips. The head of his penis was pressing against my asshole. And then I suddenly noticed that I was awake. It was no dream, it was the truth. When I noticed that I got even more hornier than I already was. I heard myself moaning softly. And then he pressed into me. I remember that I had tears in my eyes. No tears of pain but of happyness to feel my best friend inside of me. He fucked me until he came in my ass and I over my chest and face. The funny thing was that my girlfriend was sleeping in the same bed as I did. But she didn't wake up and she never found out about my best friend and me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing hot

Nothing is hornier and hotter than two straight guys that find themselves in a gay "moment" and enjoy it. I wish my boyfriend would do this expirience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this is hot

I loved and ejoyed this story. It shows how a straight guy can enjoy another straight guy. My best friend did this to me on a school trip. We were 8 boys in a room. Late in the night I woke up. My best friend was already in me, fucking me slowly and gently. It was heaven. This night I found out would it means to be loved and how it feels when sperm fills your inside. And I swear that my friend and I were not the only two boys in the room that fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
heyy

i thank its hott dont listen to that girl make more of them plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
doing good

I liked the story. I've read quite a few of your stories and they turn me on. You might want to proof read a bit better. Other than that I think they're great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

My best friend seduced me when he was 25 and me 23. I woke up with him just pressing inside of me. I wasn't able to do something else than moaning in pleasure. I prefer sex with women but being fucked by your best friend is such an intensive feeling that I can't live without it any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have a question

My best friend seduced me while I was sleeping. I woke up all naked and with a hard-on. My friend was on top of me. His hot body over me, his strong hands on my hips, his smooth lips kissing my neck and my shoulders, his hot and hard penis pressing against my hole... it was too much for me. I tried to resist even though I knew it was too late and even though I didn't really knew if I really wanted to resist. When I felt his warm breath on my neck and heard his soft voice asking me if he was allowed to enter me I surrendered and nodded. I really enjoyed the sex. It was undescribable and much more intensive and sensual than sex with my girlfriend. Does this mean I am gay? Or at least bi? Please answer because right now I am very unsure about my sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vacation

Hey Matt if I ever take a vacation in Florida can I come see you and Tom. I'd love to spend a couple of day's with you two. I'll get on my hands and knees You could slide thet nice big uncut seven incher in my mouth. and Tom could slide into my virgin ass. we could have so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

You don't need any suggestions --just keep on writing like that. I'm getting to be a real fan of yours.

donutLoverdonutLoverabout 13 years ago
so good

Man, you're so lucky. I have a similar fantasy about my best friend. when drunk he keeps jokingly demanding a blow job from me... I may have to take him up on the offer.

very nice story :-)

NefatiriNefatirialmost 13 years ago
Yum!

I am chic and very very straight. This story makes me wank like a prisoner on death row! You are VERY GOOD at this! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DAM

Dam dude You write a wicked story I love it gets me going I would love to experience that. Keep writing man I will definetly read all of your stuff great job keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE!

I'm A long married man & I love to eat pussy but i would try a man if one became available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waiting

IM MARRIED 40 YRS BUT I FEEL I WANT TO SUCK A COCK SO BAD N SWALLOW CUM WISH THAT WAS ME IN YOUR STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Development ideas

Very good effort. More sensuality is needed because you are not describing two strangers f’ing each other like animals; these men are very good friends who know one another, perhaps love one another, enough for Tom to know there is a good chance he might succeed in bumming Matt. Tom is forthright but essentially rapes Matt. He avoids rape charges because Matt wants Tom to penetrate him (he has hidden this away in his heart but we realise he has lusted after him for a long time – and the story goes nowhere without this premise). In real life Tom might well be murdered by Matt. You know this, but part of the excitement to the reader is that Matt, pretending to be asleep, is passive, his heart beats in his chest as though it might explode, not wanting to admit as much at first as his long-cherished fantasy of being taken by this hunk becomes a reality. Turning to Tom he finally offers up his butt, candidly, no longer able to conceal his desire. You should perhaps steer the seduction away from rape and explore character development - the psyches of the protagonists, why they are married, and how, as bisexual, rather than gay men, they have arrived at this situation. Such analysis doesn't need to be clinical, the exploration of the forbidden love between Tom and Matt could be extremely erotic. I think Tom is too forceful and it is always going to be impossible to empathise with a rapist. And Tom is a rapist. Otherwise it definitely ticks all the boxes. Most definitely.

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
More Please

I would love to hear more about these 2 guys. Please add more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
memories

Awesome story,,It brought back a lot of memories of my love affair with my best buddy,,we did it all,,as discribed in this story,I loved being the bottom too,,and that lead me to crossdressing for him,it added a bit of spice,me looking female and we played the part,,I was his bitch,,aways after,,and made our friendship real specail,,until he died in auto crash,,broke my heart losing my best buddy and lover.Well great story would love to hear more of these lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow !!!!!!

Great story it was really good and I cumed to ur story it was fucking sexy u should write another I think ur stories will be great

Tom78634Tom78634about 12 years ago
The Best Story ever

Wow, I got so hard reading your story. My cock was hurting as I had to have my pants on. My wife is still awake. But boy do I need a cock to suck and get fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

same thing happened to me in France with my friend carl

GulfCoastGuy84GulfCoastGuy84over 11 years ago
Great story

Love the whole aspect of Tom just taking charge and putting his cock in his friend without asking, but his friend is actually really into it. Love how he is pretending to be asleep but then loves it so much he's like "keep fucking me, you feel incredible" and then he falls asleep inside him, and later wakes up to him fucking him again. I've been woken up out of my dreams many times to my man on top of me, his chest hair against my back, mouth on my neck, cock thrusting in and out of me until I feel his warm load shot inside me. It's just about the most pleasurable, most fulfilling thing ever. I was so hard throughout the whole story, and blew my wad when he says "he fucked me all weekend, 7 more times, I discovered I liked being the bottom" He sure did get used to that fast! Great job man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best story

your story is very amazing...i wany this all same in my life also..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

wish this would really happen to me.

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 11 years ago
Hot cock in the ass

Man, wish I had a friend that would do that to me. This story got me so hard it hurt but felt so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ughhhh so hot!

I'm siting here with my bestfriend I wish he would let me suck his dick I mean I have seen it in the locker room .... But I feel like it would be awkward if he didn't feel the same

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 11 years ago
Agree

Agree with other comments made here. Wish I had a fiend to take care of my asses needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish this would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

Omg that is such a sexy story jerked off it! Wish sommin like this would happen to me I have some sexy straight friends! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want this

I wan this to happen to my friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

I have never had a homosexual experirence (fantasy world excluded).

However there are 2 buddies of mine (we used to work together) to whom i could not say no; this particularly goes for one of them.

Thanks for the story. It was a pleasure reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Felt my friends cock and he felt mine

I liked it when my friend surprised me by feeling my cock when we were nude together.

icefang4436icefang4436almost 11 years ago

It was ok, after so many errors I found myself having to re-read parts several times. You really do need an editor I ended up skipping most of the end, something I never do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent story

I really enjoyed this story as I too had a very similar experience. It wasn't my best friend but a "friend of a friend". We shared a bed on a road trip to Vegas while my other friends were in the other bedrooms. In the middle of the night he reached over and began stroking my cock. One thing led to another and soon he had his lubed up cock deep inside me fucking me hard. Later, in the shower, I looked at his cock and it was really big !!! I couldn't believe that it had been inside me. After that day, I couldn't get enough of his cock. The other guys found out about us and they also wanted to fuck me. I became the slutty faggot cocksucker of the group -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i had the same relationship with a friend and we did this about the age of 13 to be honest I loved doing it with my friend even when we where young

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
aaaaah

my cock got cum out of it alone when i read this wonderful story

aaaaah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice memories

Brings back memories. One of my best friends and I went down that path when I went to his cabin to go fishing with him after he was divorced. We weren't exactly young at the time, and first time for us both. I was in early 40's and he was a few years older. We actually DID do some fishing though but spent the rest of the time 'exploring'. We got together a few more time and were planning another fishing trip and he had a massive heart attack and didn't make it. Still think of him a lot - was a best friend one could have. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yess

My dick is so hard right now . I'm a ass virgin so I never had any cock in my tight black ass . I want it so bad . I lick balls and swallow cum . Any takers ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
help pleases

I want my best friend to fuck me like that but his straight n I really have a crush on him n he has a 8 1/2 in dick I mean how can I resistthat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am so hard!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wish that there is a porn like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Friend

Helped my friend move into his new house, and he had some revealing shorts on, and I made a comment that moving must turn him on. We laughed, and I said, "bring it over here and let me suck on it for you" .. and to my surprise, he said, "not here, someone might see us through the window" ... I was shocked to HELL! He meant it, and so he said come help me in the bedroom, and he had his uncut cock out, half hard and I didn't even pause! It was almost 8 inches, on the thin side and with a wicked curve to the left. In a certain position, I went all the way down by accident ... but it fit down my throat just right. When I did that, he grabbed my head and started fucking fast, then said, "I'm cumming" .... and tried to pull out. I just went all the way down again, and swallowed his cum. He was stunned!! He said, "You like that stuff?" ... and I said "Yes." .. He was married with a small child, so we never had a relationship, but we did play one more time, but it wasn't as good as the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horny str8 guy

Incredibly hot story I fantasize about being bottom and taking a load mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Omg

Your friend is so awesome you know how about uploadinging that video of your aye wink wink

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

My kind of story. Told from perspective of submissive. Not enough stories about reluctant ( at least initially) bottoms being fucked.

bk3rdbk3rdabout 10 years ago
Seduced

Wish there more "seduced" gay male tales, told by the sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Orgasm whist asleep

I had this done to me when i was younger, so it does happen,when uve got the looks an body even blokes cant resist,What a big load he got....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm not gay...

...but when I was growing up, my best friend lived just down the street from me. He was a couple years younger but we did everything together, hunting, fishing, camping, etc. One night on a campout I woke up with a massive boner and a hand on it! It was just he and I so it was pretty easy to figure out who had ahold of me, though it was so dark you couldn't see you hand in front of your face.

Then I felt something warm and wet cover my cockhead and I just about went wild. In my head that is, I was doing my best to pretend like I slept through it. Pretty soon, with him jacking and sucking on me, I blew the biggest load of my young life into his mouth and he swallowed every drop! Not just swallowed it, but continued to suck and jack on me. He milked every bit of sperm from my balls and ejaculate from my prostate before he finally took his mouth off of it. But he never let go of it. Pretty soon his hand is going up and down my cock, having regained any amount of rigidity it had lost, which would have been little.

This time he started really sucking. He took his hand off of it and started bobbing his head up and down, really working my cock. Being pretty young, it didn't take me long and I gave him another load. This time after he finished milking me, when he pulled his mouth from my cock, I heard him whisper, "that tasted good!" Since it was the middle of the night and I'd just blown two loads, I rolled over and in 10 seconds, was sound asleep again.

When I woke up the next morning, I had forgotten about it. Until Mike woke up and rolled over in his bag and looked over at me. "Well? What did you think of it?" I acted dumb, like I thought it was a wet dream and he let it drop. Until that night, that is! Again, I was woken from a sound sleep with my cock being sucked and like the night before, he sucked me to completion both times and swallowed every drop. Then he let me know HE knew, I was awake. "I'll suck you again tomorrow when we get up." I didn't know what to say so just said, "OK."

The next morning I woke up with he was getting out of his sleeping bag. He just looked at me and asked me if I was ready and I said I needed to piss like a racehorse. He told me to wait a second and got an empty water bottle and told me to roll over on my side. I did and he carefully took hold of my cock and put the piss hole against the bottle opening and told me to let 'er go. I did and damned if I didn't fill a 20oz water bottle with piss! And it was hard to do, with Mike holding my cock I struggled to keep from getting hard.

Mike put the lid on and tossed it to the side. He rolled me onto my back and took hold of my cock, jacking it up and down as he stared into my face. Then without taking his eyes from mine, he leaned down, took my cock head into his mouth and started sucking as his jacking picked up speed. The nastiness of seeing his mouth over my cock while he stared at me was too much and in a few seconds I was filling his mouth. He sucked it all down and cleaned me with his mouth and that was when I realized he was jacking on his own cock. While mine is a little over 7" long, his was perhaps 4". But it was thick with a really large and distinctive mushroom cockhead. I watched as he worked on it, while still holding on to his own and after a bit, he put his mouth back on my cock. It was fascinating to watch him masturbate while sucking me. I was half hard was all, but all he needed was my cock in his mouth and all the sudden he was grunting around my cock and I saw his jism squirting into his other hand. He never let my cock out of his mouth until he was completely done and spent, even then, he continued to suck for a few minutes.

After we got up and fixed breakfast, he told me he'd always fantasized about sucking my cock. No one elses, just mine. He couldn't believe how good it felt to hold a cock in his mouth and was shocked at how good it tasted. Mike let me know in no uncertain terms, if I needed to cum and had time to get to his house or call him to come to mine, he'd suck me as much as I wanted or needed. We'd just finished our breakfast and cleaned things up when I decided to try him out. I stood up from where I sat, walked over and told him I needed to cum again. In 10 seconds flat he'd fished my cock out and it was rapidly hardening inside his hot, humid and warm mouth. This time when I would get close, he'd back off and tease me for a while until I started to become angry. He laughed and told me to just hang on, the longer it took for me to cum, the better it would feel and the more sperm he'd have to taste and swallow. Damn was he right. I blew more sperm in that one load than I ever had previously. Standing up with him kneeling in front of me also helped and I was able to hold onto his head for support.

The odd thing is, he loves the feeling of my rubbery cock in his mouth. He tells me how much he loves the flavor of my cum but enjoys the taste and feeling of my cock simply rest in his mouth and he sometimes just nurses on it like a nipple. By the time we were ready to head home he'd sucked me at least a dozen times and once while I held his cock in my own mouth. He spermed without me even moving or sucking, ok, a little sucking, but he had so much sperm shooting into my mouth, it caused me to start spurting into his and we both hung on for dear life. After that, it was a suck whenever one of us was capable, and it turned out to be Mike. I was good for 4 or 5 orgasms per day, (remember, we were young!) and I could usually coax out 6 from Mike. In time, we both grew to love just making the other one cum and would spend entire days watching TV with each others cock in our mouths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish

My best friend tells me of all his sexual exploits. When his girl kicked him to the curb he became self destructive and began doing crack. During these weeks and months he was masturbating and milking his prostate. He confides everything to me and was describing everything while show casing his collecting of dildos and vibrators. So I got to hold the dildos and vibrators he used the night before while he described in great detail every move and sensation he experienced. I listened intently with a massive hard on dripping with pre-cum. I could conceal it and so blurted out that I am bisexual and told him that his stories were driving me crazy. He didn't run away screaming but instead asked me questions with care and concern but made it clear he was not bi or gay. Since he has kicked the crack habit. But I cannot stop thinking about his stories and I now think him the most sexy and attractive man in the world. And I have told him that too. But that does not change the fact that he is no gay. he is still my best friend and he still confides in me and still tells me of all his sexual exploits. it turns me on so. he even stopped by drunk after having a few too many with his girlfriend. He talked about sex with her, masturbation, and he talked about his new underwear he bought at Kohl's and how the fabric lets his pants slide down. Then he opened his pants and showed me. he even pulled the waist band away from his waist revealing that he was shaved smooth. but I failed to lean closer to see his dick. the one I constantly dream about but haven't seen. It's torture and your story makes me want him that much more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it

I have had exactly the same experience.... well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just like my first time

My first time having hot gay sex was very similar, except that I sucked my friend's cock first before he fucked me. My story is similar in that we also went to Vegas and it was a little different because we got drunk first and then went back to our room. When my friend put on a gay porn I knew what I had suspected all along - that he was "bi". He sucked my cock and then I sucked his big juicy 8" cut cock. Then when he started playing with my ass, I realized that I loved it and wanted him to fuck me. Needless to say, we had a fucking great time that night and the rest of the trip. Since then, we've become regular gay lovers (I have sex with him more than my wife) and we've also had hot gay 3-somes with his other male lover.

This story of yours was so hot it made me cum -- and I ate it all up !!! Can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I worked with a buddy years ago, a mild-mannered and gentle but extremely big and strong man... I had fantasies that he holds me in his grip, we are both naked, i realize that he will fuck me and i want him to fuck me

His personal life was a mess, his ex had taken him to the cleeners plus he was stuck with car payments he no longer could afford. His car was repossed.

He gave therapeutic massage to friends (man & women).

I used to drop him off at his subway stop after work. Once my wife & children were away & we stopped at my place to grab a bite. Aftet we ate he started massaging my neck & my shoulders, "OMG you are so knotty, what bothers you... Go on that sofa i will give you a good massage..." I took a shower first and prostrated myself naked on the bed in the spare bedroom. He massaged me thoroughly. Near the end he massaged my prostate, then flipped me over, kissed my erect dick 2 - 3 times and started jerking him ever so gently.

I ASKED HIM, ALMOST BEGGED HIM, TO FUCK ME UP MY ASS. I leaned toward him and untied the towel he was wrapped in. I started kissing his dick.

"Pop my cherry, please... No body will know... I must feel your dick inside me..."

Yes he did fuck me. Not only was his grip very strong, but he held me firm while i was impaled on his cock ans could not move anywhere.

When i bottom for a man (only 4 men fucked me) it is a different sexual gratification then when i fuck a woman. I particularly liked that friend because he was so strong he could overcome my resistance in seconds and rape me if he wanted. (Rape is good & acceptable only as a fantasy or role playing!!!) I loved being held by that enormous strength.

It's been years since. Soon after he fucked me he moved to an oil-rich part of the country and remarried. I have never seen him again.

To this day i have a strange sensation in my ass when i remember him, his physical strength and his big tireless cock.

oxfordseaoxfordseaabout 9 years ago
Hot

Have to admit, that made me hard, and found myself curious to feel a cock cum inside my butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

my friend did the same to me. i faked to sleep then he pulled down hes pants and put his dick in my hand then he put it in my mouth and sucked my dick. he even put my dick up hes ass. he was so rough that i don't think he would have cared if we i woke up but we were high as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish i was with you

Wish i was the one with you.... Or both of you!! Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Your story got me hard and stroking. I also had an experience with a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good friend indeed.

I to have a good friend as you , we have had some moments like you and yours , i think it is a wonderful experience even though he has not been all the way in or cum it is something i am looking to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re anon 02/04/15 "I worked with a buddy years ago..."

My ass cherry was also popped by my buddy from work. (He never wore any underwear, like in the story.) We did night shift in a big warehouse. It was just the two of us after midnight.

His jokes were often alluding to gay sex. The other times he would tell me i needed some hand-spanking. I never told him off so his jokes became more "practical": he would pet my ass, touch my dick... I was not in denial, i knew i was curious & he also knew i was...

One night there was a major snow storm coupled with power outage... I gave myself to him (& i did feel like a woman right then). No regrets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet

beautiful and so sexually arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very HOT!

Totally hot story. Hope you write more.

Made so hot and horny that I had to stroke and shoot my 3 day load.

Looking forward to your next story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i have a good friend... i want to have sex with him... but he is straight... he has too many girl friends.. please suggest how should i attempt.. i dont want to break this friendship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i was in the same situation in the hotel....at night i slept close to him and my dick was touching his ass....and my hand in between his legs on his underwear.. but i couldn't bring myself to touch his dick..i wanted him to fuck me....he took my hand in his hand and placed it on his chest many times...as if he was resisting...but he didn't do anything about his ass being rubbed by my dick....i don't understand what he wanted.....probably i would have done a great sex with him but i thought he didn't want...

KwhyKwhyover 7 years ago
Curious

I've wanted to suck my best friend for a long time but was afraid it might ruin our friendship. I wish I could figure out how to go about it without this happening. Sometimes I get hard thinking about it when he's around. I wonder if he notices. I've even gone as far as practicing on my wife's dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dr. UKO ???? hahaha.....

Story was ok, but the so-called 'comment' about a 'Dr. Uko' helping him, is so fake and ridiculous !!!! (Obviously just an 'AD' for some moron).

Hmmm... let's see... I'll just mis-spell lots of things, and use really poor grammar, so that it LOOKS like a 'real' comment from some red-neck or what ever....

What a WANKER !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my dream

I hope this will happen te me once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My best Friends Name is Tom Too!

Wow I would love to have oral with Tom, my best friend,if he only knew how I would like to slide between his legs put my face in his underwear covered crotch and smell him and then slowly remove his underwear as his dick grows hard, then lick his balls and nice uncut dick, jerk and suck him and make him cum in my mouth and on my face. One day I will try oral with a guy and pretend it's my best friend, I'll probably cum without touching myself. What a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
practice on the dildo

its such a shame that those of us who love getting BJ's can't offer up our cocks every time you feel the need to practice sucking cock. I have a cut cock almost 8" long and can cum pretty fast if you want me to. I can also hold out if you prefer. I'm even up for blowing you as I could almost cum from sucking an eager cock. Since your a beginner, I would be willing to dress or role play any scene to help your kinky fantasies cum true! Rubber? light bondage? venus 2000? panties? 3 somes? frisbees? your friend, Hard Head

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So horny

Will someone fuck me? I will do anything you want. Including Fucking you.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great

Very hot story, it would be great to have a friend like that. I have sucked a few cocks and had mine sucked too, but I haven't done anal except a woman with a strapon. I'm pretty sure if I did decide to try anal I would be a bottom, because I am a little submissive and enjoy giving others pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue to story at the pool

Super hot Story take them to the pool wearing thongs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I lost a friend

Robert and I had been friends since our early school days. When we were both 18 we both had girlfriends and often went out on double-dates in Robert's car. That was in the early 1970s when teens owning cars was not so common. I never had sex with anyone till after my 18th birthday and I suspect the same was true with Rob, though we didn't discuss it. We did masturbate together - without touching each other - on several occasions in our mid-teens, mainly when talking about attractive girls we knew, or film stars. That stopped when we were around 16, but a few years later, when returning from a double-date, and having dropped the girls off at their homes, we stopped at a quiet spot off the road to talk. We had both had some alcohol and it probably made us both open to talking openly. Specifically, we both admitted to feeling horny about the other's girlfriend. For the first time in about 2 years, we masturbated together. We were both in the car's front seat, he slightly turned toward me as we jerked and muttered as best we could in our aroused state about what we'd love to do with the girls. He suddenly reached out his free left hand and grasped my erection. My initial reaction was to pull his hand off my dick, but i began feeling the greatest, most intense excitement i've ever felt in my life. I leant back and the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was his right hand jerking his rigid prick and his mouth lowering toward my straining cock. He sucked me for around 2 minutes before I came. and he kept on sucking till he spurted over the chamois he took from the glove-box before we started. We were both embarrassed (to put it mildly) with what had happened and barely spoke on the drive to drop me off at my home. We never went on any more double-dates and were never alone in his car after that night. Our close friendship dissolved into the occasional "hi" when we bumped into each other socially, and it seemed I was forever being asked by mutual friends why we were no longer the "mates" we had been for most of our lives. We both married in our mid 20s and had a few kids but have not spoken for over 45 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I want a best friend like him.....Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want to try gay sex

I want to be seduced into my first male on male sex so bad always on my mind

So horny want my first cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot story

loved it !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story

I used to work for a large pharmaceutical company and often times we would share two rooms with an ensuite bathroom. On one such occasion we were in Vegas and I booked my teammate night in such a room. And had a large shower with nozzles at each end. One evening The company rented a whole pool area for our convention. We all played the pool, drank heavily and ate hors d’oeuvres. At the end of the party my teammate and I staggered up to our room. I was wearing fairly tight swim shorts and he was wearing a speedo. Before turning in I decided to shower in my trunks to rinse them off and to get the chlorine off of my skin. While I was showering I heard my roommate use the other shower nozzle but he had stripped off his speedo‘s and was watching me. As he showered He asked me if I remember the large military showers that we had in our respective services as I was navy and he had been army. Since we were both a little buzzed still, he asked if I had ever fooled around in the shower with another guy. I said no as because being bi or gay will get you discharged. He asked if I had ever thought about while all the time rubbing his 6 inch average thickness cock.I told him I’ve never really thought about it but I do enjoy watching gay and bisexual porn. As I peeled my wet suit off to dry I returned under the nozzle to soap up and rinse off. He came up behind me put his hands on my hips and cold my bubble butt into his cock. Since he was bigger than I he said I had one choice take it willingly or be force. I think since I was still somewhat drunk I’ll let him rub his cock between my butt cheeks and before I knew it I had his cock buried in my ass and he began to fuck me as I bent over hands on the wall. He probably fucked me for 15 minutes until he came partially in my ass and onto my ass. As I stood there recovering I felt his tongue licking my ass and just above my ass crack has he harvested his come. We dried off and went to our own rooms. As I showered the next morning pondering my sore ass I had a strange good soreness about it. Since I am an early riser I went down to breakfast to eat with some old friends. That evening we had a an event at Fremont Street and afterward went to my room only to find naked on my bed.As I asked him why he was in my room grabbed me by my belt buckle and pulled me close and proceeded to take my trousers off followed by my underwear and he started sucking my semi hard on. He looked up at me and said you may not be gay but you’re definitely bisexual and that’s a good thing because he also likes cocks likes pussies. Before I knew it he spun me around let me over the bed and proceeded to rim my ass. He asked if I felt good and I said of course and before I knew it he had moved up his cock and was fucking me again this time on the bed. It was then when I realized i really like being fucked. We spent most of that session with me doggy style or jockey style with a pillow under my pelvis as he fucked me and would occasionally spank my ass which I really liked. This time he didn’t pull out when he came and shot his load deep into my ass. When he pulled out he immediately went to my ass get rimmed me clean. We got up and showered using one shower nozzle and washing each other with a lot of emphasis on my ass. After we dried off we went back over to the bed and initiated a nice 69 where I got to rim and suck him for the first time. He told me he was top only and said my ass was his for the rest of the five day meeting. We probably fucked twice or three times a day until the meeting ended. Since my territory was south of Los Angeles and his was in the Valley, we regularly would meet a motel in between Two or three times a month and suck and fuck. I got really good at sucking cock and being fucked. He decided to take a promotion as a trainer in Chicago but he did introduce me to a friend who was married and he and his wife like threesomes as she knows he’s bi and likes to watch. So now I get to suck cock get fucked and eat her pussy at same time and then get to lick his come from her pussy. I’ve never fucked her yet but she said she’s a one cock pussy.

Bifriendly@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ★★★★★ (5.0).

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!):

"... He then did something that really surprised me in the heat of the passion he reached over grabbed my face and French kissed me, I was taken aback but I responded and it strangely felt so good..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

makes me horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could get into such a weekend with a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had a similar experience with a friend that I have chatted with for over a year but never met. While he is bi, I am straight our video or chats usually involved jerking off and some erotic moves.

We expected that when we eventually met, that very soon afterwards, the clothing would be gone and we’d be in a naked cuddle, exploring each other.

It took a half hour before before the clothes were gone stayed off for the weekend. Thoughts of separate beds, a joke. We wanted the brotherly affection and sensual possibilities.

Woken out of sleep, being blown. Playing in the shower and feeling his 7 inch explore by ass and ignite my prostate. Next morning I returned the wake-up blow and swallowed it all.

A hot experience. Bonding physically and emotionally with an even closer friend and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I wish that I was there being fucked. It made me horny. I liked it a lot. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs a part 2

oxfordseaoxfordsea11 months ago

Have had the experience of sharing a hotel bed for a weekend with a good buddy. Started out good. Got each other down to underpants quickly, and rubbing each other. But he was drunk and fell asleep. This story is the much hotter version.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I always identified as being straight my gay friend got me high on he turned me gay

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you friend got me high and seduced me and i liked it and turned gay

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I introduced by a gay friend he turned me gay and I like it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fucking hot. I'm straight but want to try suckin and fucking my wife's straight friend. she has a fantasy that we now share about fucking him. This story is how I think it's going to go but with her watching. He knows I want to ride him and is desperate to fuck her so I just need to convince him to cum in me not her.. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous