All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 04: The Punishment'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Disapointing

Vanessa is manipulative as we know and Dax is blind to it but this is just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You'd have to a total and complete sicko loser to stay married to someone like that. I mean where in the world would you think faggot shit like that is erotic. For gods sake I hope this dude doesn't really have children. Vanessa is a piece of shit and only someone with no self-esteem or confidence would actually enjoy being with such a piece of shit for a partner. This bitch treats the father of her children like this. Get a fucking life man this is absurd!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Good thing this is a story!

Largely because none of these folks are fit to rear children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I guess Vanessa is Not Very Popular

Who on earth would live with a shrew like her. Run hubby run No pussy is worth being disrepected.Especially somone who claims to love you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unreal

She is pissed off and tells him to jerk himself off. You can stay married to her because of the kids and she can have her boyfriends but I think since she is that way you can have your own friends with benefits. It goes both ways and saying he was only had part 1 shows that she has no respect for him and thinks she is better than him. Like I mentioned, be roommates for the kids but have your own outlets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Self-Respect?

Does Dax have any?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too stupid to continue reading this series

The guy is a complete wimp and idiot. Nobody cares about these losers. Won't read any more, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Giant cock?

Get a grip asshole. your wife is a slut and your pinkie is useless. the slut should get it caged and let Luke fuck your useless wimp arsehole. until you crap your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First - put this crap in Gay Male

That category trumps everything and then no one needs to read this garbage. Secondly, all he has to say is NO! She punished him by allowing the prick to cum in her. Just say no to the creampie. What's she going to do? Force you? I don't think so. This marriage is a trainwreck anyway so why bother being married. I feel sorry for the kids. And I feel sorry for myself that I wasted my time reading this unimaginative drivel.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Well written

but why would a macho dude like this put up with this treatment? To keep his wife, who's pussy is regularly so strechted and loose that he cannot come from intercourse? Wow. Get rid of her and get a nice young tighty! She has more to lose than him, with 4 kids, she is gonna be up a creek without a paddle if he pulls out.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 9 years ago
The Beginning of the End

Don't see how the marriage can last unless he becomes a total wimp. His punishment has already outstripped the original crime and then there's more. Time to leave.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 8 years ago

I love the fact that you have a small dick and your wife has a huge loose cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Allways the Same

Typical selfish wife wants it all her way, so he accidently broke the rules but her punishment is disproportionate and apparently it is not done yet.

His was accidental hers was deliberate and designed to humiliate and emasculate. He should tell her no more games until she gets her head on straight. even with child support for 4 kids he would be better off psyhcologically out of it.

If she loves him it should never get to divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just get a divorce. She'll get the message.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous