All Comments on 'A Friendly Spank'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scores are "cooked."

No way that cheating wife stories could rate as highly as they are for this fraud author unless they are cooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree there is no way that people actually enjoy this creepy authors stories as they are the exact same rape type stories ever time he touches the keyboard. Hey dude nobody likes rape except sicko losers. Just sayin!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuymy

What a loser!

Why don't you fuck off out of here.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Well done! Enjoyed the read, throughly. I'm clicking 5 stars and then going to see if you've written anything else that has been published here. If you haven't you need to get busy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Interesting

The IDed commenters think this is a good and a hot flash LW tale, exactly what the LW category is for!

The ANONs, to date, hate it! Cut off their vote option! Ashson is too good to get torpedoed by readers who are trolling in a category they don't even understand!

5* (of course)

artykay63artykay63over 10 years ago
Brilliant

I quite often don't agree with cantbuymy but in this he is dead right.

If you can't be bothered to put your name to a comment don't bother to comment.

Thistory fits the site profile perfectly. Erotic fun, Well written, concise. and no rambling history lessons are definitely the way forward.

Ttfn off to read your other stuff.

Kay xx

humpingwhorehumpingwhoreabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this story, I really enjoyed it. I just liked the way the spankings played out. -stef

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
paradox

Though I tell myself I would not be interested in sex the way you typically describe it, I thoroughly enjoy your stories and of course, am very turned on by them. You write very well and as for what I am and am not interested in, perhaps that has to expand a bit. Thank you.

Andros_XAndros_Xover 9 years ago
just right

everything about this story is just right, realistic.

it could just happen to someone I know :)

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If anyone plays the new hobbit game my name is miss sexy ask for me and we will have a sex chat

No comment but still good!!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Nice!

Great story! Very well written with just the right amount of "forced". Awesome! 5 stars

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
I really liked this one...a lot!!!!

It is such a sublime and sensual experience...intoxicating and addicting...to have a bare bottom across your lap...one who wants it and asked for it...a spanking, NOT a beating...the touch-taste-feel...talk about foreplay...UMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Forto02Forto02over 7 years ago
Follow up

Excellent fantasy. You should be writing at least a second ...

Props to you.

betty_boobs30betty_boobs30about 6 years ago
Makes me wonder...

This is a good story. It makes me wonder how I'd react if I was in her place.

While I am completely against rape, I don't see how this is rape she could have tried harder to get away or not opened to him. If anything she was trying to reason cheating.

It turned me on thinking that soon she'd put a stop to It.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Bottoms up

Spankings can be so much fun especially if the spanker knows what He is doing.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 5 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Loved This!!

Wow, this story is fantastic. The spanking and hard sex are what a good spanking sex story should be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is the fuss.

I really enjoyed this short story. A couple errors in the story but otherwise a good 5* post. Short, descriptive and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story would love to read a further chapter I am 99% sure the two will enjoy more time together as they have much to offer each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous