All Comments on 'Anal'

by panther1282

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One needless thing

There was no need to demonize his original girlfriend at the end of it. She was right to dump him if he was becoming so addicted to one type of sex he didn't satisfy her anymore. Moreover it allowed him to explore other options.

The issue of mutual satisfaction is different if the person you do it with is an open-minded girl and different when it's a seitch transgirl with active male hardware and a will to use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Got his satisfaction in the end

It was a nice story althought it got a bit confusing in the middle when it started bouncing between Abbey and Sam the Tranny. But in the end it settled on Sam the Tranny his new found love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

I like it! Keep it going...

DaBlackMambaDaBlackMambaover 10 years ago
I like it.

The story was good, but I did get a bit confused with all the whole "flashback" or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Abbey was very astute and helped Ron realize his true desire. Many other guys have similar desire but keep it repressed. Some one like Sam is needed to get the guy to go ahead and achieve potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I found it hard to tell how the author wanted Abbey to be seen, but given previous comments I just wanted to say that I thought Abbey moving on was perfectly reasonable. No point in sex if both parties aren't satisfied.

But a great story. More on Sam's background would be interesting. :)

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Great story

I think you could have worked a bit on the title, though.

And speaking of "though", there is no such word as "thoughs" unless you are talking about more than one of that word. "Got one of thoughs gifts..." should have been "Got one of those gifts..."

The story begins with Abbey ramming Ron with her "massive" dildo, but when they go to buy it, it's only a five-incher, which is below the average cock size and far from being "massive".

You had Ron tell Sam he was looking to be dominated, but that wasn't a dominant relationship, it was more of a switch relationship, with each person being versatile in taking the top or bottom role.

I would have liked more detail on Ron doing Sam up the ass, since Abbey wouldn't do it, and on their growing relationship in general. Did Ron graduate to sucking Sam off, too?

When switching back and forth in a timeline, most authors use a line of asterisks ***********, or something like that, between paragraphs that begin and end the various time shifts. That makes it easier on the reader to keep things separate, although it wasn't too hard to do in this particular story, since it was also switching from Abbey to Sam as the secondary character.

All that being said, I really did enjoy this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous