All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #24'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love your stories!

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoyed it

I liked it. Have enjoyed all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
snippets

Why not bundle them into a decent length chapter, 20,000 words is good. You might get more readers, as so few words in a chapter make it hard to keep the story line in mind. I think the high scores for some of the serial stories is the result of readers who don't care for the story (and give it low scores) no longer bothering to read them.

Any way, just a thought

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Short, Sweet and HOT!

I really like your one page format! Nothing to get too involved with, just a hot quickie that gets the blood flowing and the fantasies rolling around in thee head. I always check to see when the next Wifey is here. I would say "keep it up", but you already do, and so do I!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for your stories

I look foward to them!

unh0unh0over 10 years ago
You are a gifted, exceptional writer.

You just have a knack for turning a phrase or relating small details that makes it all so wonderfully sensual and erotic. I agree with all the previous positive comments. Even to the point that I agree bundling several together would make for a longer, maybe more satisfyingly flowing story. At least from our point of view. As it is you kill us with suspense and anticipation! But YOU are the creator, and we trust you. So, well done!

old501levisold501levisover 8 years ago
nice

Great way to tie in writing and real life. Fun Read!!!!

e10creampiee10creampieover 7 years ago
Hot Wifey

Another good one, I enjoyed her getting caught and surprised that it was a turn on for her husband. Seems like you have figured men out from what I have read in this and in #10.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Avefagewhorewife with another cheating fantasy.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

So well done, indeed !❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous