All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The Author is not Revenge Story author

LOL Mutuality story. The wife is cheating with the neighbor man, the husband is fucking the neighbor man's daughter. However the story wants longer plot epilog. I think this is a story begining only. An interesting first chapter...........

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Unfortunatelly

The last sentences were these:

It's at this point that I'd like to draw a curtain over the whole incident. I have nothing more to say.

However a story could start after this first chapter.......how they live their life after this?

We have to wait for FTDS, but he writes only sequel after 2 years to publishing date.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

Not bad but some more detailed descriptions would have been good.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
Rape is so much fun

... and the raped virgin ALWAYS has an orgasm (it's a house rule, look it up)

This author has produced an occasional good story when he wandered off into originality. Sure didn't this time, though

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Audacious

Perhaps few have noticed that Ashson's protagonists are bold, even audacious bounders! By the time most are still pronouncing 'seduction,' Ashson's characters are already wiping (or licking) off the ejaculates and other oozies!

I believe the terms 'polite' and 'considerate' and 'patient' are not in his lexicon, and I am just fine with that, to date!

5*

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
ROFLMAO

Great ending! 4*

m1k3m1k3almost 8 years ago
Love the ending

Short, sweet, and good comedy.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

She said no, you’re not sticking that thing in me. It was rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous