All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 08'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

Nice story. Gotta say that it is a tiny wee bit cliche but I can fix it. No one at the beach? Lies! You could put a tent up right? I think that would fix the problem. The story was very sensual and I would love to be the mommy.

I love incest because I think it's sexy that they are related somehow. I would love if my Uncle or Daddy fucked me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More?

Great job so far! Looking forward to the pool party gangbang with the football team?

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

1st Anon - - so you're okay with step-son and step-mom getting it on but find an old, deserted beach too hard to believe?!

2nd Anon - - not sure the football team will get involved but a pool party gang bang? It might happen ;)

Wet_WeaselWet_Weaselover 10 years ago
Excellent

1st Anon, where do you live, that tents are a common occurance on beaches in the middle of the day? And sound-proof at that, if they're to hide what's going on inside!

SirSinn, great work, as usual! Hot, quick (maybe a little too quick), and just the right amount of fantasy, without going over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just curious...

... I checked out your blog and you said Chapter 10 of Trophy Wives was finished. Just wondering if you made an error or or if you have a phobia of the number 9? Great work on Three Moms as well.

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
You're right!

I try and keep one chapter ahead but it looks like I'm two with Trophy Wives!

I'll submit it now!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

So hot!! Just read Chapter 9. Can't wait to see #10!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

The mom going ass to mouth was so fucking hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3551 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES