All Comments on 'When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 04'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago

This could have gone so many ways, but in the end Deshaun received his comeuppance. In some of your passage it appeared that Deshaun was trying to find his way...hmm, we will never know. I wish that you would have elaborated more on the FBI detective and Chase, something not quite kosher there, but you brushed it aside. Overall I enjoyed the story, it felt a bit rushed. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

BunnyLBunnyLover 10 years ago
5!!!!!!!!!

I can't express how much I loved this story!!! So many emotions were brought to me. I cried of sadness, fear, happiness, lust and everything in between. You are a wonderful author and this story is a 10! Great job!!

BunnyLBunnyLover 10 years ago
PS

Go away Veronika, no one wants your nasty pictures. This is not the place for that, and I hope to God no one is stupid enough to send you money in the mail.

Again, great job IR2R!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Loved it. I was hoping Deshaun would've come to his senses at the end so he didn't have to die but he needed to be put out of his misery.

fluerfluerover 10 years ago
Wonderful

So darn cute!!! Dylan and Keisha rock!!!

My only regret is that Deshaun did not suffer enough. Even in the end it was all about him. A gun shot was too quick. It would have been nice if Dylan could of taken a hatchet and torn Deshaun piece by piece.

And the kids are adorable.

I love the happy ending.

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 10 years ago
Nice

Iread I wish you had extended the demise of Deshaun and let him devolve completely into insanity. But he died, so that's something. I'm glad things worked out, loved the kids. Please keep writing.

HateItHateItover 10 years ago
Man, he had to go

Loved Deshaun,

He was nuts, and I enjoyed peaking into his crazy thoughts. Please write more. Create another dastardly villain we can love to hate.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Yes Deshaun is dead!!

However Deshaun's death didn't involve pain and torture. Keisha and Dylan got married and added a little boy to their family. So precious, glad to see the growth in Keisha. Excellent writing!

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
great ending to

your story very much enjoyed the story

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you everyone who read this series. I truly appreciate it. I am extremely grateful that you have stayed with me through my attempts at writing, mistakes and all. You inspire me and make me want to be better. I'm not sure whether this story is done, or if another story will be born, but I'll let you know.

Keep checking my page for future updates.

You all are the best.

Iread2relax

mimi186mimi186over 10 years ago
loved it!

I loved it though i do wish things were a bit slower and evolved slower but i loved it none the less!!! great job

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 10 years ago
You are blessed with a gift only few have!

This story was so true....When a woman's Fed up, there is NO talking, begging, promising...NOTHING to make her change her mind, and that is where Keisha found herself...FED UP!!! Your series was one of the greatest and I love your character development. Others can take lessons. You deserve more than 5 stars! I am now a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it...

I had read this story a while back and could not remember the name of it, I had been looking up other author's 'favorites' to see if I recognized the name Katrina, or a plot the read the same as this story. I finally when to see it Lit had a search bar where I could look up stories. They did! So when I could not find any story's with the them under Katrina, I checked for Keisha. BINGO!!! I came across When a Woman's Fed Up. I clicked on the story, but thought, maybe this isn't it, but as I saw Keisha's name and then Dylan the officer I knew I finally found it after weeks. This story was so, so good. Please write another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

I loved this story; thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us. Ain't love grand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good overall

I thought it was weird that they dropped their child off at daycare on their way to confront a psychotic killer. This guy is on the loose trying to destroy their family. My first thought would be to place my child in the care of trusted friends at the police or fire station. I would not want to risk all the other children in case the killer showed up at the daycare.

What was up with the weird connection between Chase & the FBI woman? That wasn’t really explained.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

So if Deshaun is hiding in the attic, where's his car parked? That much police activity and they didn't find it & stake it out waiting for him to return to it?

Also, wouldn't a post mortem forensic audit of Deshaun's banking activity lead to the informant inside the PD? Thinking the Chief might like to know that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Something small

There was a lot that stuck out to me such as if deshaun found yal and he destroyed the house and everybody on high alert bc he’s psychotic and he’ll kill them, why the hell alicia at daycare the next day? Lol I couldn’t let that go.

figmenntfigmenntalmost 3 years ago

it started out a little slow but I enjoyed it very much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories