All Comments on 'Roadside Assistance'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice story. I. Would like another chapter where Duncan gets fucked and maybe rips Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!,

Robert, I've written to you before.... I love the way you write! Keep them coming!

Furlong_Fan1Furlong_Fan1over 10 years ago
another great read!

Wow! I really enjoy your writing and what a treat to have two stories back to back.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work. Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Every single time I read one of your stories, I *always* put a comment. That's why I was shocked to see I didn't write anything yet, having read it the day it came out!!

Anyway, THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER YET! Duncan is completely ADORABLE, Rob is turning into a flirty playboy, and everything about this was just sexy and great! I hope there's more where this came from (no pun intended). Great great great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think I will put a note in my glove box, the only problem is my wife may read it !!

I am old and perhaps not as attractive as you Rob, but you certainly get the guys and I love that. I am waiting for you to fuck one of these guys and to tell us your story in detail as you do so well. Great writing - I always want to get into reading the next story - thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EARLY STEPS

I live in the UK, and that Summer morning had woken up with the dawn, with a heavy Morning Wood. I decided to visit my favourite layby, about fifteen minutes drive away, where so far I had often found like minded males for mutual COCK play. I'd just started experimenting wearing basic female lingerie so put on a deep, four suspender belt, tiny knickers both in white, with deep tan seamed stockings, I loved the contrast with by pale shaven legs, and wore a pair of 3 inch cork wedge strappy shoes to mince about in. The layby was empty when I arrived, but soon I had the door open to flash a delivery truck driver with my clad thighs, and from my face my obvious male gender. I backed it up with three blips of my emergency lights, which he repeated and soon his nearside door swung open in invitation. I wobbled across and climbed in. His errect Cock was out and he grabbed my arm and pulled me across to it. "I'm early for my first drop" he said "you have ten minutes to Sock me off. His right hand went to the back of my head and soon I had a mouth, and then a throat full of Cock as he Skull Fucked me. His left hand was groping my Bum, Crack and tight Pucker. Despite Gagging at times I began to get into this new experience as my whole Bum, Crutch and upper thighs Tingled with pleasure. The time went by and he Came into me and, over my face and chest. "From what I felt down there" he said "you're a Virgin! So be back here at 4PM and I'll Break your Pussy In!! Of course, I took a sickie, and dithered all day. But by 3.45 I was waiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous