All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 02'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I don't know why, but...

...I get so wet at the idea of a big fat old mean boss fucking his much younger cute employee! It's a nice change from all the other stories where the guy is a Brad Pitt look-a-like with a 12" dick. It doesn't mean much for a girl to submit to that. But a big fat sweaty nasty 60-year-old... now that's submission.

Hot hot hot! Keep it up, Grant.

from a girl in Wisconsin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Revisit this idea

I've read this entire series, and if ideas are getting harder to come up with I would think that you could go back to her convincing the 'others' that George said would need to be convinced. Entire series is HOT.

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
she is such a whore

He is turning her into his whore. All women are whores and should be treated that way. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what a fuckwit

Quote: 'she is such a whore

He is turning her into his whore. All women are whores and should be treated that way. great story."

what was the person thinking when he commented this?

all women are whores?

WTF? ur a fuckhead mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very hot

Very hot. I like to put myself in the girls position. I'd love to be some man's little whore.

vmp1vmp1about 14 years ago
Only One?

Julie didn't really think that she wasn't going to have to satisfy George, did she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Negotiating with Julie before:

“ARGUE!” “ARGUE!” “ARGUE!” “ARGUE!”

Negotiating now for a contract or business deal:

Julie hikes her skirt up and bends over

His pants hit to floor behind her.

His hard cock bumps her pussy.

“Now Julie every time you argue I push forward and every time you agree I hold still”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story!

I just love how before Julie’s world was all abstract concepts like: Education, law, order, contract negotiation

Now her entire world is asking herself “How do I get from the ladies to my office without anyone noticing that I’m not wearing any underwear. And how even if the only way Julie could protect her modesty was to just walk faster, she would be unable to due having to carry her bra.

Now her entire world has condensed down to being continuously aware of her body, trying to preserve her modesty, and who she might have to entertain next…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it how Hall is so nonchalant with George Julie.

“We screwed up. We’ll fix it. Here feel free to bang one of our associates.🤣

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hehehe The old clique “Thou shalt wear bra or panties”! Just imagining Julie getting the call, immediately going to restroom, and then leaving the rest her underwear in her hand, trying to avoid colleagues, trying not to move too much … then she became lunch for the two dudes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous