All Comments on 'Julia The Patriot'

by em_q

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Your Kidding with This Right?

Maybe one of the worst stories I have ever read here. This is erotic? On what planet? Go back in your mothers basement dipshit. 1* Non Consent Rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce the bitch.......

That's the only solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kill the writer

fuck the whore, kill the dumb ass that wrote this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucked. Totally sucked.

Pretty much sums it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon

You could at least of attempted to make a story out of it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was the worst story ever written

How do you write such garbage ? Get a life and stop writing. You are a sad human to put this trash together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave iit a 5 to offset annony

every day he finds the worst story he ever read. Yet, he keeps coming back, dumbass!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Gave it One Star

To offset the anon who gave it 5 because he commented on the comments and probably did not or could not read the story Putz. BTW This does not belong in LW Maybe Non Consent

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Different

Plausible, perhaps not the happeist tale I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pretty sick

but not as bad as the idiot calling someone dumb ass, just a loser who tries to piss other people off with his no mind opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five stars

This story was not great, but I'm so tired of seeing idiots bragging about their one star ratings of stories like this that I decided to fuck them over by giving it a five star rating. There was nothing wrong with the plot, and the story started well, but it began to drag toward the end. The characters had good potential, but you didn't really develop them enough. So, fuck the anon critics and keep writing. You have potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
clearly a setup from the wife to keep on cheating

why was he so sure of the fuck? why was he so sure hubby wasnt dangerous in any way and didnt have a gun? why was he so sure there would be no cops due to blackmail and rape( drunk first and coerce after)? and why did she smile after fuck, put up no fight over blackmail, and of course the ring? hubby could easily find these guys and let military handle it(alot of brig time for them)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-five stars

Well it works both ways dickhead. I'm going to fuck you and this crap author over by giving it a well deserved one star. There was nothing erotic about this story, the same dished out crap that has been dominating loving wives for some time now. Only scum like you would consider this five star writing, oh excuse me, you didn't rate the story just the comments.

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
Hahaha

The great battle of the annonymous 1 star, 5 star offset is hilarious. But I agree with the 1 stars, this story is complete gash, for a first time effort it was really crap. Do you have 3 different names because there are another 2 first time efforts released that are pretty much on par with this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't care how many stars who gives to who. The bottom line is if you wrote this or even enjoyed reading a little bit then you have something fucked up in your brain. This is about as cruel as you could possibly be to someone and I'd prefer to not associate with people who are fucked up and evil like that. Yeah if you like this kind of story it says a lot about the kind of person you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story sucked! 1

Another dickless wonder thinking its hot to have his woman stolen from him!!! PATHETIC!!!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 10 years ago
the point is?

I guess there are some who get off on the humiliation of their wives craving multiple me in a whore/slut setting. For those who do, it would be more effective if the tension of the husband were made a bigger part of the story. Is he really going through hell? What are his thoughts/options? Why is she going along with this when that was not her intent (or was it?)? Was this a setup? etc.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Unbelievable

A good story has to be plausible aside from the problems of writing it. The whole story depends on a string of unlikely (read never gonna happen) incidents to get where it gets.

It just fails time after time after time. The writing isn't bad but the whole plot is a huge fail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad story made worse.

This was not only a pathetic story but was poorly written. You personally deserve a woman like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incredibly bad

dead wives tell no lies, neither do oversized punks in uniform

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

This story is about as erotic and loving as a two train pile up. A complete load of nasty disrespectful shite. Disrespectful and humiliating to the reputation and good name of returning soldiers that they would behave like sex starved rabid dogs. Beside the one star there should be a black star for the worst story one has read for a very long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not the manliest fellow one could ever meet...

but he's a brit, so what do you expect? Not all british males are cucks you know. Some are gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He cares more about his wife's reputation than his marriage?

Yeah, okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UnSavoury, in every respect.

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
Most unpleasent plot...

portraying soldiers as evil... not in proper category... Yet another story I wish I could assign a negative score to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Minus 10 score

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you're sprung, arsehole

Quite early in the piece, wimpy tired-from-his-long-flight hubby could have made it clear to his wife that 'army boy' had disrespectfully threatened to fuck her.

But hubbyman said zilch.

I suspect that these kinds of story on Literotica by Zionist arseholes set on breaking down TRUE marriage and family ties......in order to bring down America ABC exalt Israel.

Arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mental illness shouldn't be made fun of!

Guys it really isn't funny to ridicule or express ideas that are clearly the work of someone who suffers from serious mental health problems...Not the author mind you even if this is clearly the work of pure fiction for numerous reasons that are simply impossible in the real word.

I am of course referring to the typical, numerous and quite alarming comments left on here that seem to usually express either racist, xenophobic, homophobic and religious hatred to name only a few examples of the stupid and retarded mind sets of people who are either in serious need of medical and clinical help or are just too stupid to separate fact from fiction.

I would just ask the question what is it that seems to get you so upset and easily angry and why? I would also say that usually the reason for these reactions and views mentioned above inc racism and homophobia is usually you are trying to protest too much against something that is a little too close to home.

Please feel free to comment back with expressions and views that are either similar or exactly like those mentioned above and tell me what a loser I am and prove my point

After all I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink..similarly I can lead an idiot to culture yet I can't make you think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
worthless

story sucks no guy would put up with this and the woman is nothing but a whore. would have left her the minute she did anything and dumped her worthless ass no matter how much i loved her she clearly showed she didnt love her husband at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: your reputation stays intact.

And, of course, what follows was moronic bullshit that demolished her reputation.

<P>

Also, do NOT write entire conversations as one paragraph. When the character talking changes, start a new paragraph. Have you ever read a book or story?

<P>

Poorly written and a stupid story is NOT a good combination.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Anonymous Says All Views But His Are From Racists

Fidelity is an ideal and love is divine between two faithful people. Expressing negative feelings and opinions toward infidelity and spousal abuse don't make anyone racist or homophobic or anything else this moron can use to denigrate real people.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Hmmm

When the soldier made his first promise, iI started to suspect. After Sweetie and GI Joe had been dancing three songs in a row, I was sure! Yeah, Sweetie said she hadn't played 'five finger drills' Hubby's whole absence! Plausible! GI Joe was doing it for her! They set up the dinner plan, then he accosted Hubby at the club!

Part of the evidence is that Hubby did not drink nearly as much as GI Joe or Sweetie, but passed out quickly after Sweetie made them drinks! Mickey Finn! Yeah, he had a long flight, but he was worried for his wife and marriage! She had done Mark-Bull before, and maybe even a few of his squadron mates! She suggested they 'drop' Mark off, then got in the back seat with her Bull, then invited him in for a nightcap...on Hubby's first night home!

Hubby coulda, shoulda...1) told Sweetie that he was too tired to go out to dinner...or at least insisted 'no club!'. 2). asked the barkeep to send the bouncer over; 3) gone out toward the end of the third dance and told Sweetie he'd called a taxi to take him to a hotel, and would see her the next afternoon (jet lag); 4) gone by the kitchen first to get a big knife, then saved his wife who was being raped! Even if it WAS a setup, as Anon 'setup' suggested, Sweetie would pretty much not have much choice left than agree with a live Hubby over a dead 'Massive-Meat Major!'

3*. Well-written and effectively presented, despite painful wimpiness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no way

do not know anyone who would do what you wrote you must be a sick person.

your dream must be to be a chuck stop writing

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
JPB might write something to stir up controversy . . .

But generally an author won't do this for a first story. It was very disturbing in its own way (and not erotic). I can only imagine a wife of 10 years doing this if she were drugged or if she was already cheating with the guy and decided to bring it out into the open. My gut feeling is there are three choices in this type of situation.

Hubby can try the police, to see if blackmail or other charges might stick. Or he can just leave his wife (i.e., file for divorce), if she really wants this slut lifestyle. Or finally (and maybe this will seem good for the BTB crowd), he can go postal (i.e., crazy) and take them all out. He could leave a note for parents/relatives before ending his own life. As this story goes, I lean more towards the one star category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A shit story from the brain of a retard.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

It's remarkable how much angst this rather poorly-written story has stirred up among people who must suffer from agonizing insecurities about something. A psychiatrist without a lot to do might have fun here.

Bev59Bev59over 10 years ago
I come from a proud military family

I come from a proud military family and I love men in uniform. Your depiction of military men is wrong on so many levels. Not sure what you're trying to tell the audience. What you told me is it's you that's the cum sucking whore. Love, Bev

PS you're also a lousy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!

You fags are just flooding out of the woodwork lately!!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
She is such a whore!

Average story of a wife/whore. I thought the initial sex scene was okay but the hubby blindly going along with his wife fucking half the army is out there to say the least and i am not keen on humiliation. I do have to disagree with those who say it should be in non conscent as his wife is all for it.

Anyway who says a story has to be realistic, a lot of the BTB have more plot holes than Swiss cheese and they still get praise and high scores. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

IF THE HUSBAND IS SO WIMPY, EITHER HIS WIFE SHOULD DUMP HIS SORRY ASS, OR HE SHOULD GROW A PAIR AND KICK HER OUT, ANYTHING ELSE IS PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What ?..... commentator 'Bev 59' ?!

. ... Are you kidding me ! (us) ?! You have to be at least a budding psychopath to join the armed forces. If you're not already a psychopath, the US Army will sure as hell turn you into one: it is its fundamental MO.

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Well plotted and well written cuckold story

And congratulations on the best job I have ever seen of pissing off the ‘real men’. I hope you researched the Loving Wives comments on cuckold stories prior to submitting. I hope you therefore were not surprised or too dismayed by the comments received. It was an amazing achievement, especially on your first story - unless you have already submitted under another name.

As you have stirred things up a fair bit, I think I will talk a bit about erotica and this story.

Erotica derives from the fantasies that we have – need to hold in our minds - to get hard, stay hard and cum.

Such fantasies tend to concentrate on what is forbidden. Fucking other people’s wives, fucking our wife’s friends and close females relatives, incest, other men fucking our wife etc. Each of us has different variants that get to us & it is one thing we cannot lie to ourselves about.

In such fantasies, fears of STD or pregnancy play no part. Nor do most concepts of decency.

Actual erotic stories tend to be more civilised and need a fair bit of reality to make them good stories and effectively erotic.

This story is designed for a very specific fantasy – the cuckold where the husband ends up helpless, though not actually enjoying it.

Not, as it happens, my own preference but fair enough.

As often is the case in stories where the wife strays, the wife’s character is not really developed and her subsequent reactions not made real – she just switches from a normal woman to a strange creature, lost in her lust – actually pretty much like a man in that respect.

Shorter paragraphs would have helped as would character development for husband and wife, particularly after the fall.

Overall, very creditable first story. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Please write a chapter two with all the intimate details of Julia's gangbangs. We know she absolutely loves it, although she would never tell her husband that. She has to ultimately get pregnant from these guys. Have these guys start visiting Julia's house, all hours of the day and night. The husband is forced to watch and listen, and to add insult to injury, is forced to thank the guys for taking such good care of his wife, since he is obviously unable to. Keep going! I can hardly wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent job!

Not necessarily excellent writing, since a little more character development would have helped a lot. But outstanding job pissing off the anon assholes who get so damned fired up over fiction. It's great to see you tweak the shit out of them. Keep up the excellent work!

Five stars for sure, if not for the writing itself, then for the impact you are having!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
time to move julia closer to the post......l

Can't see anyone in his right mind staying on after that, but it's your fucked up fantasy....may you live to see it happen to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
congratulations

On pissing off so many people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
comments column revisied

Wow, lots and lots of angry readers. So angry, I suspect, that the real reasons for their anger have not been adequately expressed. For my part, I am worried that the author of this story is setting an unwelcome precedent in taking things to a new 'low' - even for the Literotica Category it rightly or wrongly has been placed. Ideas and imagery, once out in the ether or cyberspace, or even for that matter, just inside one mans head, are very powerful for good or evil.

I am reader name 'valerian', by the way,.... not 'Anonymous'.

Reader name: valerian ( not Anonymous).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the hater comments!

It's so blindingly obvious that the vast bulk of the hateful comments left on cuckold stories are written by men who got off on reading them, then, after shooting their wad, found themselves awash in feelings of guilt and confusion. Perhaps their cocks are small; perhaps their wives and girlfriends cheat on them; perhaps they're closeted and confused by their fantasies of sucking cock and swallowing other men's come. I know one thing for sure: they wouldn't keep reading them if they didn't get off on them, and they wouldn't get angry if they weren't conflicted about it. It's kind of adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible - from a cuckold

Blackmail isn't sexy, or exciting. Neither is putting a woman in the hospital. I LOVE cuckold stories, but this just makes me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok...?

If this wasn't about getting off, I'd want the Husband to dumb the whores ass n divorce her no matter how much he was in love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
maybe its just me...

But if that happened, I'd kill them all, including the slut wife. This is just disgusting how you portray soldiers

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

Some commenters are weird, like thise oeople who believe characters ln tv programmes are real, its just a story you dopes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one of the very best ever

Never had a story in this site tickled me more. The tone was right. The delivery was spot on. Cheers author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a great story...

...if you have never been in a relationship before. She tells him to be patient, smiles at him sympathetically, and pretty much keeps him hooked just by being her normal, gorgeous, married, wearing-the-jewelry-you-gave-her skanky self?

Husbands and wives commit to having expectations of each other and then fulfilling them. If there were any real basis to this story hubby would at the very least renew his work contract, leave the country for another six months, give his wife six months' notice to make up her mind, live it up while he's gone, and come home to a scenario that allows him some control of his future, either with a committed wife or free to start over.

I agree that this is a nonconsent story, but it is the husband whose entire life is being raped. The wife has all the control she wants: none over her nameless lovers, ALL over her gutless, loyal figment-of-the-author's-imagination husband. 3*** for evoking response

Loser_cuckoldLoser_cuckoldabout 8 years ago
pathetically hot

gosh.....such great wanking story. great humiliation

i loved the part where the bull almost beats him. Would have been more hot if the hubby was beaten up before the wife and made to suck cock

thanx...keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please more

loved it hope u add more about julia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish hat you started

Why not the same outcome but a more believable story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it but had the wife and soldier planned this in advance?

Had the soldier seduced the wife earlier and made her a whore before hubby came home?

I really think that the hubby was weak when approached by a Alpha male, the soldier would want to rub the husbands face in being a cuck

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I appreciate your humor even if the writing, plot and caricature characters are terrible infantile but hey, if you make chicken soup outa chicken shit, yah know what you get.

Can’t see a need to improve yah writing, it’s low enough and in a peculiar way… humoresque.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Un able to decide to give it a one for the pathetic storyline...or a four for the quality of the composition. Compromised with a two.

I guess, being fair, my own expectations are the problem in reviewing the story with justice. Had anticipated a more..."loving" interaction. My bad.

MLJ

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 big Blazing Stars. Hubby should have divorce his slut wife just the way she treated him when he got home. The fact that he kept putting up with all her Rudeness only emphasized that she was a rude slut as soon as he got home. Mark, was a rude asshole also. Stupid hubby doesn't have a gun to protect himself what a dumbshit. Mark should be dead, wife should be divorced and Hubby should be gone somewhere else. Who can put up with so much "rudeness?" Great Writing, Great plot. Thanks, for the effort. Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

PS I agree with Lickideesplit from 10 years ago. Obviously Wife had been fucking the soldier while hubby was away. Upon Hubby's return, Wife and Soldier just wanted to humiliate and insult hubby to the max. Hubby puts up with it, it is on him. LOL I wouldn't but that is just me. That is why I always pack a .45 ACP 1911 Kimber. Just so that kind of stuff doesn't occur! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous