All Comments on 'The Games People Play Ch. 02'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs a little work

Your story is good, sexy, interesting, however there were some typos, and repeating their names again and again as you described what they were doing to each other was distracting. Try "she" here and there instead of Jo, Jo, Jo. I know you were trying to bring clarity, but it was a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

HOT HOT HOT wish i had a woman like Jo

thongpantythongpantyover 9 years ago

Loved both stories! Wish a third would appear.

happyguy36happyguy36almost 8 years ago
been there done that

Loved that story. I could identify with Tom as I have a silky smooth body with all body hairs ( cock pube balls and legs kept smooth.)I love being fucked by a hairy bear !I think our writer has been watching my escapades! Great story. More please.

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingalmost 7 years ago
Daaaaaaaaaamn!

I've read both chapters now and, while it was entertaining, if I'm honest, is have to say that the first chapter was kind of schlocky. At least in the beginning. As a character, Jo just seems a little ham fisted at times, but she certainly DOES keep things moving along in the story. It'd be nice if she had a little more *to* her though.

Anyway, that's all just nit-picking, because, however the lead-up could have theoretically been improved, that last scene is maybe the the single-most sexy thing I've read on this entire website. Sure, that's just coming from one guy with an admittedly rare collection of turn-ons, but I'll be danged of you didn't lovingly fondle just about each and every one of my buttons. It'd have been THRILLED just to have so many of them pushed in one story, but you went well beyond that. The tension between Mike and Tom was delicious. Mike's individual exploration was great, but a little more introspection on his party might have been nice. Likewise, Tom's . . . epiphany(?) concerning his own desirability, as his embracing of it in the moment was superb.

Sooooo . . . yeah. I liked this one. A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
part 3 coming soon?

absolutely loved this series and really with it was longer, can we expect a part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue with a part 3

How hot is this? I so am waiting for a part 3,brilliant build up for all three. Great work.

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 5 years ago
HAD to give it 5 stars!

After the orgasm this story gave me, I was disappointed there wasn't a sixth star to choose! Absolutely loved it and the reluctance/shyness between the men was not only realistic but sure dragged out the anticipation! Lol. Well done!

rflikeslitrflikeslitabout 5 years ago
What Notime4thinking said

Hot Hot and so very sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous