All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 28'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
variabledarkvariabledarkover 10 years ago
thanks

Thank you for the latest installment of your story. Please keep them coming at whatever speed you can.

GRIFFINMATERHORNGRIFFINMATERHORNover 10 years ago
WHOA

THAT amazing feeling when you stumble upon a book you were previously reading but was incomplete but you find it with more installments. I had such a nostalgic moment and i'm so happy i found this story a again.

mavir9mavir9over 10 years ago
Riveting

This story has me captured, however long it takes for the next chapter to show up. I concur that life has its way of getting in the way, keep the chapters coming, I really am enjoying this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i'm a fan

let's be real. a LOT of stories on this site are, though nice attempts, not well written. You write very well. Toss in myth, and creative sex scenes, and you are totally in the 'uppest' echelon here. When I come across your stories, I make the time to read them asap.

I did have one meandering thought while reading your story and thinking of my own life. Let's agree that Literotica readers and writers have a greater than average interest in good sex, so understand I'm not talking of folks here. But we've probably all heard the complaint of heterosexual guys who won't engage in cunnilinguis, and/or those who will give a perfunctory lick just so the woman is wet enough for entry.

Where would I begin to even look for an accurate answer: What percentage of 'straight' men enjoy licking pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spectacular

You asked for comments, so here you go.

This story is well written, incrediblby entertaining, has great twists and I look forward to each new chapter. Please continue the hard work because we're all enjoying it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

The only thing I don't like about your story, is having to wait for the next chapter!!

CsharpeCsharpeover 10 years ago
Another Great installment

Keep on writing. The series is moving along at a great pace.

rider66rider66over 10 years ago
Don't worry about the whiners...

...some people are never happy. Write as the story wants to be told and life permits. Personally I've been enjoying your tale from the start and I've been quite pleased that you've continued! There are quite a few unfinished stories on this site and I've gotten wrapped up in many of them... please don't do that! If you get overly concerned about the complainers you'll lose the enjoyment of writing...that would suck. As one of the multitude who enjoy your stories, but don't usually comment - Thank you! Just keep doing whatever you do, I'll be lurking in the new stories section, waiting for the next chapter...

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 10 years agoAuthor
Q & A

To the anonymous asking about cunnilingus, I think Yahoo answers would be your best bet. Personally I love doing it. When the woman lets me, I'll go for hours with my head buried between her legs.

About publishing. I have every intention of publishing this once done. There will be additional chapters, & a lot of fixed mistakes. I try to keep everyone up to date on my blog.

EtaskiEtaskiover 10 years ago
Cunnilingus; an added thought

lol, I do hope you are tongue-in-cheek about Yahoo answers being the best bet. ;)

I had the thought that far less than heterosexuality being the reason, the presumed preference of eating pussy or not probably has more to do with extrovert/introvert. Something from "Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking" by Susan Cain. Paraphrased:

Humans as a hunter-gatherer species needs both to survive, but there are trade-offs. The same strength in extroverts that sees them explore more at expand territory/resources and also have more sex partners and therefore more offspring (on the whole) equals high fertility--- but they are also more likely to die young due to accident or high risk, and also break pair-bonds, which isn't that good for the survival of said offspring. Introverts have a lower fertility rate, fewer sex partners, but higher rate of survival of what offspring they do have due to the more cautious tendencies.

The world needs both, but there are more extroverts (the ones living outside their head) than there are introverts (the ones living in their head), ergo, you "hear" more male extroverts saying loudly whether they don't like to perform oral sex on a woman or not. It doesn't reflect the actual state of affairs (introverts are more private without the need to blare their preferences publicly), but those who make more noise about it are often noticed more. People can often mistake that for "what's normal" or "what everyone else is doing." But it's not the case.

And for what it's worth, DBs_Bro, I'm right there with you about going for hours if she'll let me. I might think introverts would be better able to focus for longer periods than extroverts...but then it would fly against something my extrovert brother has said about his preferences (*loves it*), so...I'm not sure there is a way to get a "True" answer on this. Just be wary of those making the most noise and taking it as the universal truth. In pretty much any matter of debate.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
loved the whole series.....

just finished reading this starting from chapter one...

if the mating with blue haven't already happened you could have written him feeling lisa's consciousness in dragon form and brought her back during an orgasm with blue...

hoping it could still happen if lisa's body is used for the mass required next time he change into a dragon....

5* for each chapter nonetheless......

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
loved the whole series.....

just finished reading this starting from chapter one...

if the mating with blue haven't already happened you could have written him feeling lisa's consciousness in dragon form and brought her back during an orgasm with blue...

hoping it could still happen if lisa's body is used for the mass required next time he change into a dragon since he already have parts of Lisa's soul in him and her death occurs while he was in dragon form(since there is no strong evidence suggesting otherwise except the mens mundi encounter which you can explain anyway you want. for example it was her soul he encountered since she came without him calling her into the mens mundi......

excellent work....

5* for each chapter .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
praise

we do mate we do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
snickers

dragon fucker teeheehee well lydens a lucky bastard fucking awesome stuff keep doing wat you doing. its been working very well so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

theanalist does make a good point her bodies gone technically but her spirit isnt so maybe he does alot more growling with blue maybe he could bring her back somehow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

her soul would be diminshed abit i suppose by alot but if he could some how idk do something batshit crazy and errrrfocus on her when he climaxes maybe idk he can errrrr draw her spirit out into his mind and bring her back to her body i suppose. making her soul / esscence /spirit stronger by giving her all th energy from the climaxes but only taking enough to stay well enough to keep going. making it possible to implant her spirit even more powerful than she was before her death into her body and making her even stronger even more powerful as a revived human. i dunno give her some dragon abilities or something dragon strenght. just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your work

Its awesome this story is so cool. I thought you got paid if they are popular or are high rated. that or you can enter them in competitions cant you? JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's Fantastic

This whole story is just fantastic!!! I originally found it cause I was looking for shapeshifting ladies because I'd love to know one. But this story just blows up into something more then I'd ever expect!!! I'd put this along the lines of a more erotic Lord of the rings, Or perhaps Harry Potter? Idk I really enjoy these characters and the world they're in!!! I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JC's round 2

Man, your a genius is all I can say really,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feedback

They're great chapters and the people should just be happy you're still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Thank you for your time. I am thouroughly entertained with your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the Best!

My first time reading this series, Very Good!

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

Just all around good story

I totaly fell in love with the story and characters and acctualy cried when Lisa died Angela left him Becuase he killed his father to cercomevent the curse i love how the plot has evolved and the relation ships have developed I just hope that Angela comes back to him now that he has lost Lisa and in the the up coming battle with the outsider

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 6 years ago

As much as I hated Lisa's death, this whole storyline has been absolutely fascinating and I have enjoyed it immensely

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Absolutely incredible series. I've been homesteading it for a couple of days now. Exciting, wonderful characters. Deep tragedy. Such joyful creativity. Thank you so much.

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 5 years ago
Interesting story

And I have liked most of it, tho the death of Lisa bothers me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

I'm greatly enjoying your story, so far. Well written, and interesting...please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Now that's a powerful orgasm! May the power of life flow through all of you.

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

I must say, those that complain can stuff it. I am truly enjoying this story, It is complex and well written.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey12 months ago

I have to say that I've been binging on this story for a while now and I've found it enjoyable and interesting but it's just whipping away now for a number of chapters without really engaging me. It seems there is always a sex scene in every chapter whether it needs one or not and you've moved away from the core group so much so that I'm losing the will to care. Angela's left, Lisa died, Brooke's getting ignored and Lyden is fucking dragons and near-deities with barely a thought about anyone else. His emotional flip-flopping issue I'd previously just ignored, but having a lover die and then just be flirting/quipping with someone who isn't even one of his girls (Jennifer) just seems off. There have been repeated instances of him being at one end of the emotional spectrum one minute and then jumping to the other the next moment, usually facilitated by sex of some sort. It's jarring. I've seen plenty of people compartmentalise but it's usually with a very business-like attitude in order to get stuff done, rather than slip into another emotional state. When your emotional compass is pointing a particular direction it's very hard to change it but easier to just not look at it and feel 'numb'.

DBs_BroDBs_Bro12 months agoAuthor

@WretchedMonkey

This is some great criticism. And I have to agree with you. Even though this is on chapter 28, I was still a learning writer. I think (hope?) my writing and character development gets better in the other books, but I know I still struggle with maintaining a characters current emotional state, as I sometimes have to take long breaks between writing. Thank you for your input.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous