All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 07'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GreenleafRGreenleafRover 10 years ago
I'm enjoying the story

Thanks for posting this new chapter. The development of Gwen as a fully-sexual woman is going nicely. The pacing is excellent. I love that the person pushing Gwen is her sister-in-law, married to her brother, as it makes the story more intimate. Maybe I don't remember but the reference to Gwen's father's sexuality was interesting. Thanks for sharing your writing.

p.s. - maybe run the story through a grammar checker before submitting - a few errors remain. Last sentence - relive vs relieve, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice!

Can't wait for the inevitable first time Gwen takes her husband into her mouth. The groundwork has been laid. Love this saga. Keep up the good work.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Well written and a nice easy pace to the story.

Nicely erotic

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Brilliant

Each chapter gets better and better and the writing is so fluid so real

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Hot 7!

I love stories about mature, prudish women who find their inner slut. This story is well written and nicely detailed. Gwen is getting sexier and hotter as she becomes more open. I loved how Tim mounted and fucked her like an animal - so hot. Natalie is great - leading Gwen down the path to depravity.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I am loving the conflict between the two angels on Gwen's shoulders and the three way conversations going on between them I'm on the side of the angels, but, which one, no contest for me. Natalie is almost her alter ego I'm happy for Gwen their relationship has developed.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Also enjoying the 2 angels

But I was surprised by Gwen's lack of response to Natalie's comment about her girls "already enjoying the things you're afraid of them finding out about"

Maybe it slipped past her and she will catch on in the next chapter. Because you would expect her to be appalled.

Still enjoying the rather quick, if unlikely transformation.

;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...