All Comments on 'Oh My God!'

by kelley_and_tracy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Staying Hard

I loved your story it kept my cock hard the whole time.I was thinking back to my younger days and this preacher's wife I would love to have fucked.She flirted with me some when no one else was around but,I didn't know where to take it futher or not.She told dirty jokes and lightly touched my arm as she did.I usually tried to hide my hard on in public but,when she talked to me I would purposly let my hard on be showed more than usuall.She would look at my hard cock as she spoke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Preachers Wife

I'd like to meet that preacher's wife. I've had two of them, and they are hot!

Clevor TreverClevor Treverover 12 years ago
Excellent!

A really good story. It has everything; very sexy, a huge turn-on, brief enough not to be looked at as 'too long' and descriptive.

Well done, this is one of the best I've read on here.

9/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A pile of manure !

One of the worst on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cheaters never prosper

So that's what wives/girlfriends do while their spouses are in the military...

These men risk their lives fighting for our country, and these girls don't have the respect to stay committed to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrible story

Cannot believe I wasted my time evading this garbage

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Bitches

Just two cheating whores. Lowest form of women cheating on deployed husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Filthy No Good Diseased Infested Whores

Filthy no good diseased infested Whores are everywhere these days, nothing knew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous