All Comments on 'Best Friend & I Go Camping'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nice

please make a part 2 to this!!

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
an interesting story

I like the way two "normal" guys end up exploring [and enjoying!] sex with each other. I think a lot of "best friends" would like to cross over into a sexual situation .. but don't know how to cross that line. This story shows how it can be done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lucky guys

would like that too happen to me ........... good to dream

very well written too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I like

Camping stories are always so fun. Reminds me of when I went camping ;) Keep up the good work.

The only thing I did not like about it was there was the element of force that seemed out of place to me. the characters did not feel like they should have been that rough with each other in the sack as they were in the lake.

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Fantasy cum true

Ok so this has to be one of my greatest fantasies. You were inside my head. Cool! I drained every drop, I mean felt every motion you described. Definitely hot and realistic. Loved it. Please write more. They could take all kinds of exciting trips together!!!! :)

bigballs34bigballs34almost 13 years ago
nice

This story was so nice i was so hard while reading it i would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story ;)

This was one hot story, loved it so much, make a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Getting off with the characters . . .

The action in this story prompted me to take action, also. I love reading stories like this while naked. I try to hold off cumming to synchronize it with the character's blowing his wad. Great fun! Great story! Hope there's more to come.

AsuedeAsuedeover 10 years ago
Bi friend in a closed loop is best or with one other for a 3 some

Three bi guys in a closed loop for a better feeling of safety as long as the wives are not exploring unless they all join the group. Hard enough to find two bi's for a regular friend fuck and suck while meeting for coffee. Works well for guys that are retired and ones that can get hard enough to ass fuck each other. I'd loved to 69 with some and get fuck at the same time. I love feeling a guys vas swell as the cum is spurting through it into my throat. I like making the guy feel good and his cock grow limp in my mouth and It's great to taste my cum in his mouth and yes I would rim him if I know it was clean. It's easier for guys to get each other off than with women but it's good all ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Hot!

I'm a straight guy. I used to do a lot of triathlons, and this story reminds me of when I shared a room with my friend Tommy at a tri. I have many times jacked off as I fantasized about Tommy coming out of the shower buck naked, his long meat hanging between his legs as he casually walks toward me while he towels off his blonde locks. He smiles at me as I sit on the edge of the bed, his cock growing stiffer as his stands there. I drop my shorts and start stroking my dick with one hand as I reach out and take his thick meat in my other and guide it toward my mouth and hungrily devour it. It's weird cuz I'm straight,t but as I fantasize about Tommy and his hard cock I'm stroking my stiff meat, rock hard with a nice cock ring and covered with oil. It seems so naughty but I cum buckets as I think about Tommy's nice cock sliding in and out of my mouth as he cums in my mouth and I suck it all down, just really getting off on it all, and getting off as I write this. Thanks for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY; FOR BICURIOUS GUYS A PERFECT JACK-OFF FANTASY

I loved the story. I will read it again tomorrow. I liked it so much i wanted to be one of the 2 lucky guys.

I an bi curious. Homosexual impulses come & go in my case. I am married plus until 5 ysars ago I was OK as regards finding a woman "to get more out of life".

I have had gay impulses on & off since i remember!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked it (i am a bi curious married man)

I liked it so much i had to read it twice.

i gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horny

I'm 44 and married but have fantasised about Cock for a while in the last year I've been sucked off by 4 different guys and it's been great I'm slowly getting my head round going further and reading this today has reminded me how much I want to thanks :)

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Love guy/guy sex

Love it, more. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, small error

"I then felt his tongue licking my head inside his mouth. I pushed more of his cock in my mouth." I think you meant "my cock in his mouth" as I don't think he had started yet (that's a few paragraphs down), anyway a minor minor error. I've enjoyed many of your stories and hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.95/5.0 = 99% = A+)

I had seveara opportunities to have sex with men but i chickened out each time.

Sucks to be me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I like the stories that are longer than a page and have multiple encounters. Well written. I am an older bi man who has a buddy like that. We fuck, (he fucks me) and suck and are both involved with women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really like the story

Erotic.

willinglee1957willinglee1957about 5 years ago

Great story, Am bi myself with limited experience, would love a trip like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My best friend

I have always had feelings for my best friend, we were camping one time with our wives campground had a public shower.

After I showered I stepped out of the stall, there was Mike drying his hair sporting a nice hard on, is cock was long and thick.

looking back my biggest regret is not dropping in front of him and sucking his dick.

Even after all these years I can still picture the site of his cock, it is my goal to one day have it in my mouth and swallow his seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the kind of story that really cranks my tractor.

Thank you for sharing. And, like your friend, I want more. Lol

Tomboy6952Tomboy6952over 3 years ago

I seriously enjoy this type of story. Playful friendship. No hangups bad enough to not be able to really play with each other.

Thanks for the story. Gimme some more like this.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Feeling Him Cum

My buddy and I fuck a lot and I'm usually the Bottom. I hear guys saying they can feel it and the heat inside them. I wish I could feel that. When he cums, I can feel him throb and his cock gets really slippery, but I can't really feel his cum shooting in me or any warmth from it inside me. The biggest thing for me how good his cock feels and just the fact that I know that I actually have his cum inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE it: ❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0)!

Your story turned me on. It is almost 2am in Ontario, Canada, & I can not sleep because I am too horny.

I want a top to kiss every square inch of my thighs & my butt cheeks; afterwards he would eat my ass & tongue fuck it. I want that guy's cock inside me.

That guy must be over 18 & younger than 55.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★ (5)

:)

lakewoodnudistlakewoodnudistover 2 years ago

One of my all time favorites. The part in the shower almost makes me cum every time I read it. I would love to find myself in the same situation with a buddy! Someday...

birdman54birdman54about 2 years ago

So hot. So hard. I really liked this story.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

Has me ready to go to friends houses. I’m horny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💥💥💥💥💥 (five stars)

sunnyhaysunnyhayover 1 year ago

One of my favorite too

powertrainpowertrainover 1 year ago

I need a weekend like that! Mmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous