All Comments on 'Out for a Drive'

by MyMILF

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Daily.

I drive on the LIE everyday. I'll make sure to keep my eyes out tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Showing off

My wife loves to show off to truckers. She will wear a skirt that buttons up and leaves all but one button open.Her outfit consists of a garter belt and nylons and a bra with holes for her nipples to peak out. We get out on the freeway and every thing is a go the skirt is wide open legs are wide apart and her blouse is in the back seat.The truckers are up ahead and I ask her if she is ready, she says yes lets do it and i drive up to the side of the truck and he is looking down as she spreads her lips apart and her otherhand is rubbing her pussy. she stays like that until i pass the truck and on to the next one ,This continues untilk she cums. Now we go to a lake that is secluded and she gets out of the car and strips her skirt off and poses for some pics and then she says she has to pee and pees as I take pics. THen we get back in the car and head for home but this time my dick is out and she kneels on the seat and starts to suck me .Her ass and pussy are very much in view as she sucks until I cum and then we go home for some sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did it too.

My wife and I love going out at night and driving down the highway, my wife would do the same wear a short skirt no panties no bra and we would drive alongside of truckers as she sucked me. A few times we even followed a trucker to a rest stop where we pull along side and let him watch alongside my car sometimes getting out and standing at the door at the passenger window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Been a trucker 30 yrs in UK driving to Bristol on M4 when a silver coupe pulled along side ,looked down and seen a sexy woman with feet on dash with legs open and no knickers with her left breast out , then the car drove off ,I pulled into the next service station hoping they would be there but no such luck .will never forget that day ,l call it my lucky Friday ,best one yet and that was about 10 yrs ago

slk55brkslk55brkabout 2 years ago

Loved it and wished my wife would do this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous