All Comments on 'Camping'

by IndigoCalliope

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Lill' Silly Teeny Story

Make Believe In La La Land. ONE STAR if you quit writing.

vanderdecken

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Two people being naughty!

Nice story, well written - the heat certainly cums through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have a few

more of those rye and gingerales you moron.The story well it must be great to have such a great wife and good friend glad i'm not them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crossed the line

Another chucky is made and another marriage down the drain. Weak story and short thank g-d.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Puzzling

It always puzzles me why people read the stories in certain categories just so they can hate on them in the comments.

Of course it's a cuckold story...that's why it's in 'Loving Wives'. Duh!

Nice quick story, thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Magic

"We just drifted into fucking! Nobody planned it! It was just sex!" GMAFB

Did BOTH spouses retire (to their separate tents) at the same time? Awkward! Was there, instead, a 5-10 minute delay in retiring time? Even more awkward! The second spouse to sack out was essentially told ... "We have plans which DO NOT involve you. The sooner you leave, the faster we can get on with OUR plan!"

2.7 = 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckold stories belong in Fetish.

1*

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
More

Okay idea but you need to expand it more. Too short. No conflicting emotions or second thoughts of their respective partners before, during or after the event. It just sneaks over 2.5 so a somewhat reluctant 3*

ErotonautErotonautover 10 years ago
Solid debut

Yes, it would have benefited from being longer, but I liked the energetic way in which it was written.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 9 years ago
Short, sweet and hot

thanks, hope to read more of you and Kyle.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
her soon to be ex-husband

was right, and he left them alone anyway.

is it time for forrest gump to quote his momma?

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Tents

My wife's friend went camping with us. She came into the tent after I went to bed got naked and crawled up on my face and told me my wife went to take a shower. My wife came back as her friend got in her sleeping bag . Wife got in our sleeping bag with me . Kissing me good night she felt my hard on whispering in my ear that her friend was a sleep and got naked. She crawled on top and guided my cock into her pussy . She bent down whispering wanting to know what I had eaten that it had a great taste . I told her it was just some sweets. She asked if we had anymore that she would like some tomorrow. I said her friend brought it with her. As my wife kept grinding I looked over to her friend and could see her sleeping bag moving at crouch level. Her smile told me she had some sweets for my wife tomorrow night.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Camping

Cuck and whore in the wild. An unnatural story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can see this happening

Wow. A bit risky, but awesome

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yup. They will eventually get caught and two marriages go down the drain. Or, her husband and Kyle’s wife are already fucking each other and the four of them end up having a shared/limited open/joint marriage. You write well - please expand on this fragment of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous