All Comments on 'Christie's Miracle'

by FlyAwayFromHere

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"I love you" after just meeting and sleeping together the day they met? Rushed much? 1*

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years agoAuthor
Believe it or not, it happens!

The story is a christmas miracle, so saying i love you on the first day is not too much to ask if you ask me! Also, i told my husband i loved him the first time we met, and that i would marry him, "see if i didnt". It freaked the hell out of him... so he didnt say it back (at least for a month) but it does happen!! Love at first sight doesnt exist, but love at first conversation does!

I am glad you enjoyed reading my story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short but well written and very christmassy

Good story in the true spirit of Christmas as it should be, e.g. with kindness, miracles, love, appreciation for what we have and so on. My thanks to the author for a fine read.

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years agoAuthor

I am glad that you appreciate it! It took a lot of thought to come up with this one and i really wanted to focus on the real world and what we should think about. Most christmas sex stories are jokey or false, but this one i really wanted to me about more than just sex, but still have it add to the story!

i am happy i made at least one reader happy :) thats all i can ask.

ahotbodahotbodover 10 years ago
Love story/fantasy

Yes, it is overly rushed but so what? It is a fantasy romance and anyone with a touch of soul should feel warm about it.

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years agoAuthor

thankyou again! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Gave your story a 5*, you brightened up my day.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Warm comfort

You have started my day off with a wonderful and fulfilling peace and ease.

Thank you for that and also for a very heartwarming story.

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years agoAuthor

i couldn't be happier that this story has gone down so well. i will definitely try my best for other competitions.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Feels Good

Nice Change from a world that seems to only focalize disasters and crimes.

CallMeABritCallMeABritover 10 years ago
A good luck story

Wish I could write like this, with an imaginative story line that grabs the attention. Thank you for this tale.

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years agoAuthor
thank you

much appreciated! i would be happy to help you improve your writing skills. you can message me or find me on the forums if you need help :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Christie was lucky

Christie has John, a baby, and a home. There are a lot of other Christie's out there who don't have a home. She was lucky because John cared.

A lovely Christmas story. Good luck in the holiday contest.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Outstanding!

You have captured the true essence of the meaning of Christmas. This was a beautifully written story.

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years agoAuthor
thankyou!

thankyou again guys.

i am working on another installment of the Jasmine and True Fantasy series. i will also be releasing a sci-fi in the near future, maybe in jan.

thanks for reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Inspirational

It was a nice simple straight forward story that hit all the right spots as i wish u the best of luck in that u do deserve to be in the top ruining when decision is made as winner

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awwww :')

Oh, this is so beautiful <3 I wish someone would be that nice to me

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Loved It!

I live in NYC so seeing the homeless is a daily experience.This story allows for the possibility of hope and life being more than just survival.

- Thank you for this little,joyous Christmas Tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! Not all that fictitious,either...

slowhanddukeslowhanddukeabout 1 year ago

Just a lovely story - 5 stars :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous