All Comments on 'Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 05'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Words cannot express well enough

Another great chapter of this wonderful story, you bring out so many emotions that my words simply cannot do justice to how I feel after reading it.

You have written this story in such a way that I am addicted to these characters, and their lives. I have laughed so much that my sides hurt, I am so jealous of the way Kara and Lissy love, not only in the physical sense, but in their need to be there for each other through the bad times as well as the good. Yep I know its fiction, but they seem so real to me.

You are a wonderful writer Vixen, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

LiveCatLiveCatover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I've thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this series so far and am eagerly awaiting chapter 6! I love the humour in the way you've written this piece, nice job Vixen.

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Love it!

Another excellent chapter in this story Vixen! Lissy and Kara have such a strong and inspiring love & relationship. I want only happiness for these two! They are beautiful, so sexy together and even when the going gets tough, they seem to have an easy kind of love.

The way you set the scenes and portray dealing with the drama of life is truly an art... Jenna at the family dinner, Bette, Barb. The levity is always sprinkled with some great laughs and I thoroughly enjoy your sense of humor. Especially when it makes me snort laugh... You're a keeper! LoL.

This world you've created is inspirational, believable and so damn sexy. Thank you for doing what you do so well!

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Great Love Story!

Oh My! This is such a beautiful story. I know I wrote this about the last chapter, but “Lovers, Loving, Lovingly” again describes this chapter to a T. Such a way with words, such emotion from an amazing writer.

I impatiently wait for every chapter to come, knowing you never disappoint. I read this chapter with trepidation as I know the last is soon coming. But I also can’t wait to see where you take us next.

Not enough stars here for a proper rating.

Doc

AheylowAheylowover 10 years ago
Soul Talk

You've done it again Vixen! Such a rich chapter filled with healing love. What stands out overall are the ways you depict Lissy and Kara growing individually and growing closer as a couple. They've been through tough times together and apart, yet instead of hiding from one another they have the strength and courage to show each other their weaknesses and strengths. They have found the comfort in knowing that they are accepted. That's huge! In that acceptance, they find healing, hope, and commitment.

This healing, hope and commitment are depicted in the wonderfully descriptive ways Kara and Lissy love. Yes, it was hot and made my heart race at times. Yes, humorous and had me in tears. But it was so much more than that! It was the loving that happens because two people want to give love. It was the loving that is shared because you want to connect with your lover in ways beyond the body through the whispered words, the gentle touches, and the look in the eyes that reach the soul... yeah, it was soul talk! Two souls knitting themselves together to experience the ordinary and the deliciously extraordinary things of life together!

Vixen, when it was over I felt warm. Please hear me, the chapter was hot! But the relationship warmed me, made me say mmmm and sit back with a smile. I love when that happens. Thank you.

-Heylow

idrubloodidrubloodover 10 years ago
So brilliant!

I have laughed and cried, oohed and ahhed, moaned and groaned while reading your stories and this series has been the same.

The intensity with which our ladies love, the joys they find with each other and the heartaches they've endured, it has been a joy to read and experience with them.

Like many others, I've been warmed by reading each chapter and feel a bit of sadness that it's all slated to end soon.

How I started, I will end this comment, AVL, you are brilliant!

IDB

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
way beyond 5 stars!!!

OMG, vixen, you just keep pulling me in. I find myself living and breathing each breath lissy and kara take and all the feelings and emotions they experience, I feel.

I have laughed and cried and sighed and ridden the rollercoaster that is their lives.

they love beyond the surface in a way I believe many of us wish for. they are happy and they hurt as any couple does. they work through the tough times because it means that much to them. they love their own silliness and are comfortable enough to act on it and not afraid to show it even in public. they are the total and complete package of what love is all about. and the fact that lissy is older with grown kids has not put a damper on their relationship but enhanced it! her happiness with kara has added a new dimension to her relationships with her children.

again, vixen, you have surpassed all expectations and I am grateful for your writing and creative storytelling. it's kind of sad to think of the last chapter coming up as I have fallen in love with these wonderful ladies. but I look forward to what you may have hiding up your sleeve for the future.

jan

rkolnerrkolnerover 10 years ago
In awe...

Just when I think you can't draw me in any further... OMG! The love, the passion... it's intoxicating. This chapter was off the charts hot but also gave us a window to the depth of their intimacy. Three words Vixen... I'm In LOVE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

You've done a real good job here Vixen. The life and love between Kara and Lizzy has depth, emotion and ... more. I found myself laughing, crying and then hot as hell. Thanks and I look forward to reading the final chapter.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The world would be a better place if more people had fun like these two as well as more people incorporating stupid sexy Saturdays. I had to stop reading for awhile I was laughing so hard at that one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous