All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 09'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finally. .....

Dis is a rather sweet part...........love it...:-D:-D keep up...nd submit faster.....;-)

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Love it ...

This story is so sweet that if it was not for the beginning it would belong in the romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More more

Please don't stop give us more more

Looooooove it

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I almost hate you for this update because now I need to know what happens next... curse you everytime I get my wanton feelings about getting an update under control you update and shatter my resolve.. but alas I love this story and especially Elena and I know Caspian will be causing mayhem soon enough again

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

A very enjoyable read, I enjoy the interaction between these two. Hmmmm will Lord Caspain behave...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excited!

cant wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't get it. His country destroys some half a dozen nations, slaughters and enslaves her own country, kills her father, subjects her to repeated sexual assaults, all under Henry's approval, and suddenly it's all gravy and they're in love and going to be married? No wonder Caspian is pissed - Henry's acting like a traitor, turning his back on everything his father accomplished, and that he pretended to agree to.

I'm not sure how the princess expects her people to trust her either - from their position she's going to look like nothing but a puppet to the king whose nation conquered and enslaved their own.

I get that this is supposed to be one of those "sexual assault turns into love" stories, but when you start sacrificing plot by changing a steadfast patriot prince son into idiot King who suddenly thinks he's magically going to make the world a better place after his own kingdom just got done conquering, pillaging, raping and enslaving every surrounding nation, it just stops making sense.

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Hmmm

Thanks guys, glad that it was worth the wait.

Anon- I tried to convey that this isn't a typical Stockholm syndrome story.... she isn't marrying him because she woke up one day (often after brutal treatment in his hands) and suddenly thought "hey, he's cute and handsome and oh so dreamy - of course i'll marry him". Political maneuvering is the main driving force at the moment -not some doe-eyed kidnap victim.

I've started chapter 10... hold on to your ipads! (I don't own one, but if someone wants to donate theirs I'd wouldn't say no, recycling is a good thing) :)

usfgirls19usfgirls19over 10 years ago

You can tell that he never saw eye to eye with his father and that he is just like his mother.

In love with the update and the fact that she finally told him about some of the stuff that was happening with Caspian! However, I don't put as much faith in the guards as Henry does and I am excited for Ch. 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As if I didn't think you were cool

enough already you go and tout recycling. Rock on chickadee!

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and ever so anxiously await chapter 10.

Thanks again for sharing your talent with us :o)

NuttaNuttaover 10 years ago
Chapter 10

Ok so where is chapter 10 ?????

I want, I want, I want ......

Another awesome chapter - I can't seem to get enough

You are sooooo talented :)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Yup

Cumon Caspian, don't be a wimp....go for it man

You know you want to really :-)

Another great installment ..many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wait what

Henry never finds out that caspian sttarted the war?????? Nooooooooo caspian deserves some kind of horrifying public execution or something and id love to see the moment when henry re)izes the whole thing is caspians fault. Plz mention this in the next ch. Hahaha but otherwise another great ch. Thank u so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf

Ur a brilliant author but wtf u made this chapter progress to fast like I had to re read to figure out if I missed anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whatttttt

This is really good how many more chapters and have you uploaded 10 yet?

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Time to comment

I got the short end of the "new story" stick--- it was at the bottom of the list when it came out so as soon as 2 more stories were posted this chapter disappeared. It saddens me that people don't get to see a new story just because the editors are lazy and post them all on the same day. I'm sure I miss out on great stories that way too!

Anyway, back to our heroine and your comments:

I know I kind of packed a lot into this chapter, but I felt a little stuck plot-wise and I wanted to move along.

I find it interesting that a lot of comments have been in favour of all 3 main characters- some of you want Caspian to make his move, some of you want Henry to buck up and step up and some of you seem to want Elena to say to hell with all guys. Interesting.

I'm still writing chapter 10, it's a slow process because I don't have as much downtime as I'd like, but I promise, it'll be worth the wait!

NuttaNuttaover 10 years ago
Dumb

Ok. Sorry to be dumb but reading your previous comment - does this mean you have more stories ???

I love your stories - look forward to seeing your chapters

Have you started on a different story as well???

Waiting for chapter 10 - will keep checking :)

usfgirls19usfgirls19over 10 years ago

I think that Henry and Elena actually belong together and could be good together. The situation might not have been to her liking, but I never thought he was the bad guy here. While I am torn between wanting Henry to 'buck up', with him gone to the North of the country, and Caspian being aware of that, it is set up so Caspian can make a move.

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
It's coming along

So, update about chapter 10:

It's taking shape nicely, so far 17 pages long on googledoc (= 2 pages literotica)- my problem is where to end it.. on a cliffhanger? shorten it to post it now? make it longer (which means you'll have to wait longer before I submit it)?

Nutta- I haven't written any more stories other than this one, I have some ideas but I want to concentrate on this one first.

Usfgirls- Your thinking is pretty close to where I'm going next, hopefully I'll have some surprises that you won't have thought of :)

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Let the countdown begin!

Chapter 10 submitted!

mystic5mystic5over 10 years ago
Happy Happy Joy Joy

So pumped to read your next chapter!

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Don't hurry

I am enjoying this story greatly. It seemed to get a bit too mushy at one point---practically cliche. But luckily it was not totally overdone with his helpless infatuation. He was introduced as a rough guy, and that has practically disappeared to reveal a big basket case in love. That really is how men are, come to think of it! LOL. Anyhow, I request that you not rush into a conclusion. The twist with Caspian was luscious, and I would like to see more twists. Don't hurry just to please people, or just for the sake of finishing. I will wait, and I know it will be wonderful.

evonnaevonnaabout 10 years ago
"My father would have opposed it, but that's not really an issue anymore."

Haha, always a silver lining :) this one very speedily discovered amidst the grief. Love it!

The kids are quite cute (Henry & Elena), all excited and childlike, and becoming good friends.

Oh, and welcome back, Caspian! Yay! He's still doing the alpha thing perfectly, being all irritated by the child king trying to uselessly assert his position (I feel your pain, Caspian. Wait until he leaves and you can just take over the fortress, that should sort it out.) :) Can't wait for Henry's absence! LOL xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Henry the pussy

Much more befititng that a king.

And Elena? Fuck, she did not tell Henry that Caspian caused the war. That's a vital information.

You are truly despearate. Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear (Henry the Pussy) Anon

If you dislike this story so much, then simply stop reading it. No one is forcing you.

QueenOfDesolationQueenOfDesolationover 8 years ago
Dear (Henry the Pussy) Anon,

You're the one that's so damn desperate--for attention, that is. If you dislike the story so much, then STOP. READING. No one is forcing you to read this, so just shut the fuck up.

IwasagoodgirlIwasagoodgirlover 8 years ago
Thank You

I don't think you realise how much us girls in the British Army are enjoying this story. Your characters are believable and live. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous