All Comments on 'Slow Motion Love'

by DirtyMeStoryTime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From Ar.

Nice description. I have been held and kissed by one man and I felt so special and it was like being surounded in a protective cloak, very warm and satisfying. It was like the first time I kissed a girl or when I hold a woman who is distressed and in need of some unconditional love just for loves sake.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Now I forgot what I was going to say--

oh, yeah-- if you just imagine the "right" person, it works.

Really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow--this is really sexy--

as one of my heroes says, "Wow, indeed."

I have a list of my heroes. That I keep adding onto.

A separate list of my female heroes--it's just different.

The lists of heroes have different purposes.

I like having 2 lists.

I love it!

If I made a list of my female heroes, someone would say I was sexist.

One of them is Marnie, from the Hitchcock movie.

Yes, that's right. I love her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why did she like having his cum --feeling it--

drip out of her vagina and down her thighs?

Just curious. Nothing personal--

if you don't know you're just an idiot

DirtyMeStoryTimeDirtyMeStoryTimeover 9 years agoAuthor
To all anonymous posters

Sorry, I haven't read comments on here for a while. I thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is hard trying to write something like this, where you try to describe something with the level of detail as a movie without bogging it down in unneeded details. Should I put the drop of sweat, rolling down between the shoulder blades, sliding down the tight back, across the spine, to drip against your partners naked skin as you ride him? Should I examine the hair, the bristly, thick quality of it, and fingers going through it, grasping, pulling, what the strands feel like between my fingers? These are the things I struggled with in this. To keep it moving, but give detailed, very close looks. Not sure I did my best at it, since it was more of an experiment, but I am glad to see that some people enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a awesome story but some details are just... unneeded and the clinical terms and details low-key ruin the story,

It's good but just, too much detail messes it up a bit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous