All Comments on 'Drop The Towel'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category, belongs in non erotic.

So he rapes his friends wife and she gets wet? Has the author ever had sex or is he just an idiot? Why don't you try that with a living woman and see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Sick

1* Rape? Really?9

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well Ashon....

you have been writing quite a lot lately, but you really seem to have this recurring theme of non-consent/reluctance. Why not post there? Really, whether raping babysitters or wives, it is still rape. All of the men you portray are assholes. May be you want to write stories about powerful men who can take what they want from helpless female victims and get away with it, but dammit man, it is a sick fantasy, and really you need help. If you had only explored this theme once or may be twice, I wouldn't mention it, but you have this rape fantasy present in EVERY story you write. Obsessions are dangerous, as you dabble with illegal activities. One should never envy the output from a one-track mind. It truly has become your actions as an author, that is cementing my dislike and discomfort with you and your work. I really will not continue to read your stuff any longer, and I suggest you get some therapy dude. Becoming a registered sex offender, and locked up in jail will be in your future if you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty sorry theme...

Prior comments "hit the nail on the head." These themes suggest that Ashson is a sociopath.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in NonConsent/Reluctance

Having said that, the story is well written but I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You're really a rapist aren't you Ashon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Piece of crap story about rape

Get your categories right and write better stories. It's no wonder or surprise that you've posted a lot of stories and that very few have a little red box next to them. This was an example of how poorly written and conceived your stories are. If I could give it a "zero" I would.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 10 years ago
Jealousy will get them NOWHERE, A!!

Your usual great little vignette....don't worry about the sad-sack, jealous little Anons.... I was surprised to see this story here....you usually pop them into Non-Consent...but she WAS a loving wife, and didn't protest too much, right?? Keep up the scintillating little tales!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
this is bullshit

i push one star and it gave them three star's not really worth one .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous