All Comments on 'Forced Passion Ch. 02'

by Midnight_Sleeper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Revenge?

She's a modern woman. Will she just take this? Yes, she may have enjoyed it, but everything was done without her consent. At least she needs to get even.

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago

Again, short and tightly written. Placed appropriately in noncon and aptly named. That said, I personally have difficulties when it is one's significant other (who is generally thought of as caring and protective) who is the perpetrator. Physiological response does not automatically equal desire and mental arousal. It certainly does not excuse drugging, forcing and public misuse. The dye is cast here-she is to be an exhibitionist, and shamefully so to twist out every morsel of enjoyment for him. He is going to drive the bus of her public debasement. With the exception of being briefly 'miffed' at him, she is going to allow it.

Absent discussion and at least consensual nonconsent, I will leave this for the legions who savor humiliation like fine wine.

Midnight_SleeperMidnight_Sleeperabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ FA_JF

I appreciate your feedback. But in all honesty, this isn't designed to be a deep plot. It's a cheap, naughty thrill in fact. If you're looking for a 'deep' plot then you're reading the wrong story.

Midnight_SleeperMidnight_Sleeperabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

I may have payback in the story at a later date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Filthy!

I love all the random humiliating details you put in (Primark, Claire's Accessories, KFC) to make the girl sound even cheaper and more of a dirty slut

shysuzyshysuzyabout 3 years ago

Wow - such a horny story, love the teasing and uncovering her real needs. All you need to finish it is suckers on her nipples. Would love this to happen to me xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous