All Comments on 'Dear Random Soul Ch. 01'

by Nick_Nice

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
SKHPSKHPover 10 years ago
This random soul thinks...

..kick the slut to the curb and let her take the author with her, who asks the readers silly questions. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you cannot figure out the choice

then obviously you do not have her love. If you do not have her love then you do not need to be married to her. This is not an either or choice; it is only that you are leaving her and big dick can support her. Divorce is easier than living with this. In fact why are asking the question. There is no choice except leaving. Then you do have another choice to make: how nasty is the divorce going to be and be sure you get pictures and recording so you can share it with your "friends" and of course all that banks crap that needs to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs vs Wants

It's not about her "needs" it is about wants: She needs to put her needs before her wants and, "fore sake all others"; otherwise she is not a loyal & loving wife and it won't be long before she is outright disrespecting you in private and in public.

She doesn't need bigger, she wants bigger and, if she just wants bigger; the stupid slut can go and buy an extra large dildo.

It's more about having the bigger "balls" as it were; if she can't accept being with just you she shouldn't have said "I do." If she can't accept that; dump her for the skanky slut she is and move on to someone worthy of you. Once a cheater (plus being a "size queen") she'll never be satisfied; better to just cut your losses.

I give this story a 1* because ultimatums in a marriage don't work out.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Simple answer

If you have bisex, hid homo, porn addict you should choce her........opposite these cases you should look for a good divorce lawyer..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Right to the Curb

Non stop Bye! Get Thor to support your slut ass356

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duh

Kick the slut to the curb! That's no way to live!

ace4869ace4869over 10 years ago
Dump the

Self centered slut. She doesn't give a flying fuck about you or your feelings.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Keep writing 3*

That is the best I can give this. If it was just the first chapter, it would have been a 4. However, it is presented as a stand alone story and it is not complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
let her have him and you wear a rubber.

male strippers sooner or later will get an STD and you don't want that. Or, leave her whoring ass and find a new woman who will love only you!!

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Let's look at this sensibly.

Your wife obviously has needs that you can't satisfy. Maybe you could take up model making or Scottish dancing or something? Guess you're american because of the obsession with anal sex, so perhaps you could join a local pool league or maybe go bowling or something else like that? Or of course, you could do what you really want to do. Say goodbye, politely of course, and go your own way and find someone else. It's a big world out there, and your rod might not be the best, but there's a lot of fish in the sea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thor's big member.

sorry to say this but your wife is a cunt-assed bitch. pack your shit, and get the hell out of their as fast as you can run. Then find some very large friends, even if you have to pay them well, and take care of thor's big member for good. it won't hurt your wife, because she will find another one soon enough. if you choose to stay with her, you need to find a really good head doctor, because you are crazier than hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A WASTE

GET RID OF HER. THORs dick to her on a platter and then kick her to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How about stand up for yourself and be a man instead of whining and crying about it like a pussy. It's pretty simple and any man with half a brain and the least little bit of pride would send the bitch packing. Do you think with a selfish, immoral, unashamed slut as your wife things will get any better? Don't be such a whiny loser and stand up on your own two feet. Or go ahead and become a cuckie, lose all self respect and the respect of anyone you care about. If you want to be the laughing stock of your entire town by all means wimp out and become a sicko cuckold. That lifestyle seems like so much fun.......if your a depraved loser anyway!

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
No doubt

Kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Burn the Bitch!

Burn the Bitch, don't give her an option.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

No, you aren't being a man sticking around. You are being a doormat.

This will only escalate an get worse. Stop this shit now.

You may love her, but she sure as shit doesn't love you the way she's supposed to.

She's already put this guy ahead of you. If you really want to spend your life being second best, stick around. It's destroy you though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
85ad

nt nor rave..............no violence--------------just pack you shit and walk out if that big means THAT much to her...........you have alreadylost...............but NICK..........LET US KNOW WHAT HE DOES..........................AND LET HER FEEL SOME PAIN

geopri71geopri71over 10 years ago
run

You did not mention that I noticed what you do for a living .Divorce her and find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even the scales

Hunt Thor down and remove his cock, lay it on her pillow before she goes to bed!! Simple!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh, boohoo, you whiney little bitch!

After reading your story, I read your bio.

You either like the misery of your situation or you have too little self respect to man up and resolve your dilemma.

She's cheated several times and you write cuck stories to cope?

WOW! Send me your name and address, I need to get in on that. 'Course, I'll wear a condom, 'cause I don't want any STDs.

NOW STOP WHINING!

Look, if you can't take her to task or leave her, go get some of your own and get your self respect back. Failing that.....well they put down badly injured livestock....

In the story, he is faced with a choice. Stay with her and accept her 'active lifestyle', and hopefully taking precautions, 'cause you never know what a skank will bring home, OR, you could always GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER WHORE ASS AS FAST AND FAR AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Dude, there is a wide world out there full of women that are willing and able to make you happy and will be completely happy with your 'average' junk. Most women are NOT size queens, and dude, you picked a lousy human being for your woman....well actually, she's not your woman, is she?

Get your head out, and get out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
two damn stars......

Because you had the cojones to write and post this whine to this forum, you deserve something. But, dude, if ANY of this is real, you've got far worse problems than a skanky whore for a wife.

I would advise you to avoid the advice of the BTB crowd, as that will all land you in jail.

If you make more than McDonald's employees, protect yourself and exit that deal as fast and cleanly as you can.

You can just disappear to parts unknown and start over, you can make a big fuss and divorce her ass, you can jump off a nearby bridge, you can shoot them both, you can arrange a little situation for them, so they both die horrible, disease-ridden deaths.....but in the end, the only way to regain any self respect is to move on.

I wonder how she would take to the news that you no longer wanted sex with her, because you had a great fit and hot love somewhere else? If typical, she'd shriek bloody murder and do everything she could to do a scorched earth number on you.

Think about that.....because in a partnership, what's good for one has to be good for the gander to make it fair play.

Your deal isn't fair play, so the marriage is a sham.

You should stop with the crybaby stuff and put an end to your current arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hit the road

If u aint good enough for her in bed then neither is ur money. Don't give her an answer just leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
leave da whore

she aint worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cut his dick

cut his dick off and leave...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
who cares

stupid story and even worst are the idiots that comment on this idiot story and that include me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grow a set

You have got to be kidding me any husband worth his self esteem would kick her to the curb! I know my husband would. Ann

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Simple

You can keep fucking her after you are divorced and before you find a decent woman for a wife. You made a big mistake marrying a slut. Now you have to dig your way out of it. There was no mention of any kids, so you are far ahead of the game. Just remember, she doesn't love you, no matter what she says, shit, she doesn't even like you or respect you! Of course, how could she? She clearly does not have any self respect. Yes, sluts are bad people. Lying sluts are worse. Stay away from them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolute garbage! What is he her meal ticket? FUCK OFF til you can come up with a decent revenge story instead of a fucking wimp like this loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One hopes this is fiction

The question shouldn't even need to be asked in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ENDING

NO ENDING ARE YOU TRYING TO OUT DO JUST PLAIN BOB TRY AGAIN STARTED OFF GOOD AND THEN JUST LEFT IT IN THE AIR

dustydingodustydingoover 10 years ago
half decent writing

your writing is half decent.I'm not commenting on the content, as it doesn't float my boat. But hey, whatever you are in to. Keep writing

MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
It's pretty clear how this should end.

Dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One star

As a writer I am sick of these cuck wanna be wimp loving wife's stories each writer should take a good look at his self before writing them because other then the small amount of fans they have. All they receive is ridicule and disrespect from the readers.

Unless they want the humiliation and get off from it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Make up ur mind

Its apparent that she has already made up her mind. There are other women who would appreciate a decent respectable guy. If she wants to be treated like crap then you should still care enough for her to wish that she gets her dream - even if you are not it. Just be thankful ur not married with 3 little ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have all men become wimps

I love her can't be without her so what if she is a whore slut bitch cunt. What crap. Grow up be a man and throw her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another one

Damn. Is there an answer to the question? Dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So tell her to get the fuck out

Her words make it clear she loves Thor's cock more than she does him.

<P>

Also, there's her words of "think about my needs for a change." Nothing about his needs. Her's are paramount.

<P>

What is there to consider? She doesn't love nor respect him. All she cares about is herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story.

So if your character is asking our opinion then it's obvious what the majority want to see happen. However, before I add my suggestion let me ask this: Besides sex, what else does she do? Does she cook gourmet meals? Is she an experienced carpenter and can renovate the house? I mean what is about her that he loves more than his own self respect because so far, all I see is a woman who wants hubby to wait for her while she fucks another man.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Smart move

This question gets all the BTB anons on side with their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
burn the bitch

kick the slut out to the curb if she had any love for you she would not cheat

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

It appears he has 3 options. (1) He can stay with her and continue to let his cheating selfish wife have her affair. (2) Stay with her and have his own affair. (3) Leave her cheating ass to be with big dick Thor since she loves what he does better.

Since she doesn't care if he stays or go the answer is simple...go with option 3. He won't have to stress himself out about her. He definitely need to man up and don't continue to be her wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He should kill t he cheating whore and cut Thor's cock down to a nub. If he gets caught he might spend a few years in jail, but at least the bitch would not be cheating on anyone else, and Thor would never get anymore pussy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Leave the cheating slut

Find a woman to love that loves you in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crazy?

"Are you crazy?" she asks the man she is married to. Well is this husband crazy? The responsive question is one of disrespect. Her values are clear. She would rather be fucked than respected or loved. There really isn't any room in her life for a loving relationship, is there?

My advice isn't necessarily to BTB. It is clear his wife is not who he thought she was, even with a "bad girl" background. This husband does need to ask himself if his "soul" is worth living in a disrespectful relationship where his wife "tells" him what she will continue to do. There is no loving partnership. There is no contract before God or the courts. Besides his soul this husband needs to think about his mental and physical health, which Maria clearly doesn't care much about either.

Does this husband have any real options other than to move on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pile of crummy words - WITHOUT AN ENDING!

You'd think that authors would read comments on other stories and realize that people (readers) HATE unfinished stories. You may see it as a way to be clever, but let me be clear - WE (the readers) DON'T THINK SO! Finish your damn story or we're going to get Finishthedamnstory to do it for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JUST QUIT WRITING

UNO ESTRELLA FOR THE EFFORT

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Dump

Her and let Thor pay for her wants and Needs and look for someone else away from where she is Staying. even if it involves Moving. that way she cant corrupt any new Relationships you Develop

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holding on to a meal ticket isn't love!

She doesn't love you , dude (whether in real life or the character in this story). In the story, they were only married a little over a year, so you might even be able to get the marriage annulled. If you love her so much then turn her own ultimatum back at her. Tell her you will only be married to a one woman man. tell her that is what you thought she was or at least could be. Tell her you don't mind sharing a pussy, as long as it is one you don't have to be married to. Then keep fucking her, and taking your sloppy seconds, if that is what gets you off, but at least you are protected. And later after Thor gets tired of her (he NEVER wanted to be saddled with her full time, or she wouldn't have married YOU), if you are still friends with benefits, then your benefits might increase. Meanwhile you stay on the lookout for a woman not spoiled by a big cock, and who manages her self-esteem by being PROUD to be a one-man woman. Since you all ready divorced (or annulled) bitch #1, you are free to pursue a lady who might actually be the love of your life instead of a cheating whored-out gash who is so self-centered, she never will look beyond her own reflection in the mirror when making a decision in her life. Like everyone else has said. Protect yourself, and get free!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Interesting take

Like an erotic Dear Abby!

Keeping in character, remember to thank Thor for the STDs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
walk away

if she's a size queen, and has found a steady extra large dick-fix, you will NEVER win.

cut your losses, and get the hell out of Dodge

yeah, it'll hurt for quite a while, but you'll find someone to replace her in your bed eventually.

or, you could stay, and have your ego and self esteem utter destroyed by a hurt that will NEVER fucking heal as long as you stick around.

the choice is yours.

RhaffRhaffover 10 years ago
Agree with the meal ticket comment

You may feel that you can't live without her, (assuming this is actually asking for advice and not just a story) but if she will not commit to you as she agreed to then you certainly will not be able to live with yourself if you don't try. If you were at all likely to just accept it you wouldn't even have written, since your 'night' to answer may already be gone by the time you read this I have to insert: She may be a great lover, but how much satisfaction are you going to get knowing the reason she is so accommodating for you is that she was 'trained' that way by her little Thor? If you made her any extra promises and said you'd stay; you're just as constrained by this as she was by her marriage oaths... and you didn't include Thor in your little verbal contract to each other did you? You may come up with some sort of comprise such as seeking something on the side for yourself, but many of those types of relationships come down to split loyalties, which may be good for you as hers seem skewed away from you to her "big" fetish. Giving your attentions to another may just make it easier to leave her in the end or it might allow you to rationalize it in your mind, I can't conceive of a situation where it would make your relationship any stronger than it was the moment after you learned about your wife's activities with Thor. So many stories go in for a scorched earth policy with the (ex)spouse, which I think is great in stories but leads to all sorts of real life problems if you try them. Now, if I were to assume this is just a story; It was quite well written from a first person perspective and very it was certainly thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
run, don't walk away

She broke her wedding vows,lied and cheated on you from the beginning. She already said she loves him more. Why wait until he decides to take her away from you? Why raise his spawn? She doesn't love you; she loves her place in life. Find someone who loves you. You deserve better.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 10 years ago
Leave her and find new love

Marriage is about love, trust, respect and sacrifices. If she can say to your face "she lovs sex with him better" there can be no trust, if she can sneak out to fuck him again and again she wont sacrifice for you, if she gives you the ultimatum telling u she prefers sex over you then there is no love. It would be best for you to cut her loose so she can enjoy all the "big dick" she wants, and all the lack of love that comes with it. Have ur marriage annulled and walk away, it has only been a year or so you can find another woman who is on the same page as u are. There are other things to consider as well if she fucks around with a stripper, how long before she picks up and passes along to u an STD? how long before she mistakenly has his child and you are forced to raise it as ur own? even if Thor disappears from the picture how sure are you that she wont just find another big dick? Just leave for your own peace of mind, the woman obviously doesn't love or respect u as u deserve and she wont sacrifice for u either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
if you don't know

let him fuck you too.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
it should be Nicky_Nice

same old I'm a willing cuckold crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well...

If this is Not a Story, Then i would say she is Pretty stupid to Risk a marriage, that Seems to be a Good One... She could have been honest with you, about what she craves in sex from time to Time... You could have found a Way together to fulfill her needs. But to Lie to you and to say she Would Chose a cock over her husband?! Do you really think you could be happy in such a relationship, Where you take Place behind a cock? Not another Person but just a cock?? It's up to you what you can live with without making yourself unhappy.

Wishing you all the best

S.

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
You do not love your wife uncondtionally:

She uses you; that is the condition. You supply support like a sucker. That is a condition. You let her do what she wants. That is a condition. You have no self respect and need counseling. Has she suggested that to you? You wife is selfish and you let her ruin your life. That is masochism. You do have a choice. But you sound so deep in your neurosis, without help you will never escape until the day she comes home to tell you she has someone better than you, richer than you, and certainly and obviously better in bed than you. Your life is doomed. And please do us all a favor and do not have children. The girls will learn to be like their mother and the boys will grow up with a terrible example and probably none of them will be yours. Unconditional love only works when it is reciprocated. Clearly your wife is not capable of this. I dare you to share this with her. She would laugh at you and probably admit it was all true. Let us know here if grow up. How? Write a story about a man who finds real love and a partnership with a woman who actually loves him more than herself. You are certainly not married to that woman now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Leave

She doesn't understand love or commitment. Leave. Find someone you can trust. The alternative is eternal misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU are a stupid moron! How's that for a comment?

What is there to be confused about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shoot them both

What a stupid question,! The only solution. Is to kill the bitch.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
You Actually Have a Question here?

Simple answer. Don't let the door hit your ass as you're leaving. Enough said. Best of luck in your next marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
honey where are your hiking boots

Tell her to go to Thor. She will be the one coming back after she gets lonely. You start looking for your true soulmate.

KenL511KenL511over 10 years ago
Counter proposal:

Let her do as she wants, as long as she pays equally to support the household. And reserve the right to fuck around as much as you want to. first get a count of how many times she was with whats his name and play catch up. Then treat yourself to a lovely affair.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter two: vengence

How about a chapter 2 in which your protagonist first castrates Thor and then leaves his 'ex-' wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CUCK!

Well hell, you might as wear your "BIG GIRL PANTIES" now, order your french maid's uniform, and get used to the taste of "THOR"........

OR

MAN UP, and DTB!!!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Tongue in Cheek

Subtle, not so much. Humorous, sort of. If you had your hand in a fire and asked the readers what you should do, that would be more subtle than this story. And funnier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

I guess you can count on raising Thor's and Maria's kids. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Thor move into you place and you are relocated to the guest room. I think Maria is a still a bad girl and at least she was upfront with you on everything. The ball is in your court.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
it is a simple equation!

Did you, Nick_Nice, write and post paeans about the delights you experienced in (or around) her pussy? I'm NOT seeing them on your story list!

But you do have an elaborate and poignant tale of the distress you've just suffered. The pleasure was substantial (+6), but the pain is excruciating (-10!)

Math rules! Size-Queen drools! Staying is for fools!

4*

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Maria the brave

Maria has given you a true gift by being so honest with you. She has revealed her true feelings and has even graciously offered you a choice; accept her growing needs and support her emotionally in her fulfilling future or considerately agree to leave and support her financially from a distance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh shit - is this want-to-be author related to severely retarded Wedjat or MattM?

Damm, the shoe size matches the IQ analysis - just another cuck writer who should be on that shit site, Dark Wanderer instead of Lit.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Why would he even have to think about it?

Divorce her slut ass and move on. Duh! Unless her pussy is 24 carat solid gold... actually, it doesn't matter. Kick her to the curb and regain your self-respect with the help of a good woman. Hell, it worked for me.

Unrated, since this tale doesn't seem to be over yet.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
re: EspressoBolus

gift of honesty you say. Honest would have been telling him before she became a whore. You my friend what's known as a cuckold. Fuck the slut, move on. They've only been married a year. Dump the whore and find yourself a woman. Not a slut, not a whore but a woman. And as far as supporting her, tell Thor to make sure he gets her a car and then to get the oil changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow - 75 comments on a story that asks readers opinions on what to do about a cheating slut wife. Now normally I don't get too upset about unfaithful wives, but Maria is not only unfaithful, but deceptive as well. There is only one solution, divorce her and move on. The pain will be temporary, unlike the living hell your life will be from now on if you stay with her.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Really? Really??

"But, if you can be open-minded and think about my needs for a change"

Wow. I cannot imagine her saying this with a straight face. Well, I take that back. Someone so profoundly selfish would say it and mean it. This is so far beyond erotic or even enjoyable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should shoot yourself in the face.

Because she didn't give you a choice, she gave you an ultimatum, slapped a one-day deadline on it to give you the bum's rush and she exploited your love for her to do this.

That would be my response if this were a real person. However, it's not.

I don't like this story format, because it's a lameass way to walk away from your story without giving it an ending, as if there were anything confusing and controversial about the evil way this guy's wife is acting that required an open-ended query to the reader.

Sounds like an extremely desperate and pathetic way to dig for comments, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep her

Keep her its only sex.The sex might last an hour but you have her for life

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THAT ANSWER SHOULDNT TAKE OVER 2 SECONDS

her needs need to be on the street with the lighting dude. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BTB!

Simple. Burn the Bitch. Just toss her out. She obviously never loved you. And move on with your life. That's what I did. Or, like someone else mentionned, be her doormat for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DIVORCE HER

YOU HAVE TIME TO TRY A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT THE INSECURITIES OF YOUR PRESENT ONE.THERE IS NO KID SO WHY WAIT.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I think our advice is needless

The Author wrote in his biograph:

"Regular guy in a strange relationship. My wife, who I love unconditionally, has cheated on me several times. This fact tortures me, and turns me on at the same time. I write fictionalized versions of real-life events to help me cope."

So we try to give advice to a willing cuck.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ask her not to use condom

so you can lick her clean when she get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2 simple questions

1. At one point, she told you "if you can think about my needs for a change." She implies that you are a self-centered lover, even when you say you were loving her gently. Are you timid in the sack? Because every woman responds to confidence more than timidity.Has she ever told you before there was a problem with your loving, and what have you done about it, or is she just using that phrase to justify her behavior?

The answer doesn't really matter, though it might help you in your next relationship.

2. Why does she have the right to tell you that you only have 1 day to decide about your future? Are you living in her house? Are you driving her car? Because if not, she doesn't have the right to limit your decision time AT ALL. She has taken over a year to determine that she can't live without Thor, in spite of the way he uses her. Well, you have the right to equal time in order to determine if you can live without her.

Don't get me wrong: I don't think she loves or respects you at all, so I don't think you will ever again be happy with her. So in the long run--and maybe in the short run, too--you need to split up. But you clearly provide something she needs, and that's why she wants to keep you, and will sing you some song and dance about her feelings for you to ease your pain. But in the future your relationship will always be on her terms. So if you crave her abuse the same way she craves Thor's abuse, you will lose all respect for yourself if you continue to let her dictate the terms of your relationship.

I agree with every one else: BTB,because even cuckolds are entitled to some self-respect and should be in the relationship that you choose. You guys are usually manipulated into continuing to provide security for women who don't deserve it. Emotionally mature, responsible, attractive, available women greatly outnumber the same in men, so Maria is far more replaceable than you currently believe. You do not have to live in a relationship according to her terms.

From now on, she will respect you exactly how much you respect yourself.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
The comments keep rolling in

Several things are self-evident if this story is based on the author's current marital situation. The wife puts her own needs above the husband's, which indicates she does not truly love or respect him. She broke her wedding vows soon after getting married, so she can't be trusted. And this was not a drunken slip, but rather a long-term relationship, that clearly means more to her than hubby.

I believe that the man in this story (the author?) really needs counseling. Anyone who lacks self-esteem in this fashion will continue to be a victim until the downward spiral ends with tragedy, unless help is sought. If an open marriage is what both want and entered into consensually, that's one thing. Each can have partners and self-respect with variety and equality for all. But in the current scenario, Maria is not asking permission. She is telling hubby this is how it will be, he has no choice.

Well, he does have a choice. He can accept it and be a slave (taking what few scraps she throws his way), or he can leave. The latter may seem hard, but in the long run, it's so much healthier. A tetanus shot hurts, but it's better than getting tetanus. Staying in this so-called marriage will mean constant pain and heartache; best to end it, be sad and lonely for a while, move on, and find someone else who truly loves him.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Kill yourself your too far gone

Just another WACC

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Just the kind of writer that we love...

... to hate. The very idea that advice is needed in a situation as described in your story is proof positive that your, er, your character's nightmare is just beginning. In other words, happy cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If this is real?

If this is real you need help big time. It is important to teach people how to treat and act towards you to help make you a complete, proud, and worthy person. If you cannot teach her to treat you as you believe you deserve than separate before the obligation of children arrive to complicate issues further. Find someone that will treat you as you believe you deserve and of course honor, dignity, respect, always apply to both members of a relationship.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
So tell her to choose all ready?

She might surprise us all... But you can not live with this relationship. The author claims he does so that would make him a masochist....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my Gawd..just the beginning of a cuckold wimp story.

Man should intentionally get an STD, keep it quiet, give it to his slut and then gets treated and laugh his ass off as she gives it to "big dick." Now, that is really funny. Maybe "big dick" dick falls off. Of course he claims he got STD from his wife and divorces her.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
LOL

@ Anon Oh my Gawd Your advice is the most humorouse. I think the comments should get any stars too, not only the stories!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You find this guy , you cut off his bigger than your cock, you put it in a gift box with a pretty little bow and give it to her as a gift. and then you look her in the eyes and tell her you got a gift box for him too...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

an opinion on what you should do,,,,, i know, stop writing! enough bloody wimp-ass cucks on here allready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheating Bitch

You need to divorce the bitch and find a woman that will be happy with your cock size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Thoughts

I think you should have her tell you how she wants things to go from here, while she lovingly strokes your cock repeatedly to the edge, saving your release until you agree to support her need for his cock. You should ask her what she wants: does she expect he'll want to come over to your home now that you know, does she want to dress for his arrival and greet him at the door, does she want you to wait in the living room when he's only there for a short visit or the spare bedroom when he stays overnight, does she want the three of you to have breakfast together in the morning where you have to see the two of them barely dressed and teasing one another right in front of you, etc? Keep us posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

If you have to ask the reader what to do, you're beyond hope. Just another lame cuckold story that's been dominating loving wives for way too long. As pointed out by another reader at other stories, Lit needs a category called Cuckerotica? More fitting for the dribble that's being thrown into loving wives. Well writer, you're getting a lot of advice. Are you going to take any of it or once a cuckold always a cuckold. I would bet on the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lick her

have her come home and sit on your face. You will learn to love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no choice

get the hell out or just shoot yourself as you will a;ways be worthless or just shoot him you are dead anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kick

Her sorry ass to the curb and let his fucking cock be her solace in her old age or other times when she needs something besides a big dick...Then shell figure out what she has lost..Maybe shell commit suicide. That would be a fitting end to someone so shallow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Get rid of her immediately. If she loves you she would not need anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

WOW 102 comments in less than 2 days is impressive. To the extent they answered the author's question they all said to dump the bitch - leave anything but agree to her demand. This should have been part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
short timer

Hey its only been a year no kids. And by the way if you had a kid how would you know it was yours? Cut your losses, you could sue her for breach of contract (she was fucking him all along, its not like she strayed, she was a cheater from the got go). Kick her to the curb and find a loving woman not a slut.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous